A lebanese man beating a Somali woman LMAOOOOO

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cheap N clean

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

These women deserve to be treated like that, I wish Somalian men would beat the crap out of them as well just to set them straight. I THANK GOD FOR NOT BEING A FULL BLOODED PIRATE.
cheap N clean

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 11, 2012
 

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Ethiopian you facking moron, not Somali.

And it is facking disgusting

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2012
 
Damn thats really sad i really feel for that Ethiopian Sister..All these arab Men are disgusting for treating women like that

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's not funny. It's also not a good image for many of the delusional kids on here who don't know how cruel the real world is to see.
ConcreteAngel

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's not just Arabs that beat women. Y'all need to stop with these stupid stereotypes man.I've seen Somali men who beat their wives too so enough!
Somalisoulja

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And why is Wife beating something most Muslims are cool with the answer is Islam and that is the problem

Since: Mar 11

Angered, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2012
 
OMG :(

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
Ethiopian you facking moron, not Somali.
And it is facking disgusting
The OP is Diidan aka DirGirl aka So Seductive aka Somali Princess aka Somali Sister aka Crymeriver aka FoziaAbdi aka Abyssinia Warrior aka Saleeban Abdille freeman.

She needs psychiatric help.
Nayaa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

people report this fxukin shit! seriously... whoeva u r... r u human? how can u take any kinda plassure from this u psycho!

whether she is ethiopian... somali or arab she is still a human being who is being violated and cruelly treated...

subhanallah my stomach turned... i feel physically sick... horrible dirty wankers! deserve death and a hereafter of the severest punishment amen!

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 12, 2012
 
Nayaa wrote:
people report this fxukin shit! seriously... whoeva u r... r u human? how can u take any kinda plassure from this u psycho!
whether she is ethiopian... somali or arab she is still a human being who is being violated and cruelly treated...
subhanallah my stomach turned... i feel physically sick... horrible dirty wankers! deserve death and a hereafter of the severest punishment amen!
I reported it and I also reported THE OP and her other accounts including DirGirl and Crymeriver and Diidan, she is a sick freak.
Cool

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 12, 2012
 
ConcreteAngel wrote:
It's not just Arabs that beat women. Y'all need to stop with these stupid stereotypes man.I've seen Somali men who beat their wives too so enough!
Look at this Dhillo where did you see a somali man beating his wife? Are you trying to defend the barbaric actions of your other half? i hope you are treated even worse since you love to promote these mixed marriages.
Cool

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 12, 2012
 
Nayaa wrote:
people report this fxukin shit! seriously... whoeva u r... r u human? how can u take any kinda plassure from this u psycho!
whether she is ethiopian... somali or arab she is still a human being who is being violated and cruelly treated...
subhanallah my stomach turned... i feel physically sick... horrible dirty wankers! deserve death and a hereafter of the severest punishment amen!
This is what the AJANIB are good at.Get it in your empty heads dhillo.
so seductive

Valleyview, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I enjoy it this walaahi... I like how she is crying
all somali dhiloos should have been beating up like this # realtalk
so seductive

Valleyview, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP is Diidan aka DirGirl aka So Seductive aka Somali Princess aka Somali Sister aka Crymeriver aka FoziaAbdi aka Abyssinia Warrior aka Saleeban Abdille freeman.
She needs psychiatric help.
walaahi... like before waan kuu daartey in aan magacyadaas aa sheegtey oo dhan aan isticmaalin.. laaking .. u are naag gaalo ah oo allah aqooning .. uuff

dhilo dhilo dhashey let me teach a lesson yeah.. if someone says walaahi bilaahi tolaahi... they mean it and if you don't believe it that means you are gaaaalo gaalo dhashey init... yaa ibnu gaxba...

see you later when am done my # work

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 14, 2012
 
so seductive wrote:
<quoted text> walaahi... like before waan kuu daartey in aan magacyadaas aa sheegtey oo dhan aan isticmaalin.. laaking .. u are naag gaalo ah oo allah aqooning .. uuff
dhilo dhilo dhashey let me teach a lesson yeah.. if someone says walaahi bilaahi tolaahi... they mean it and if you don't believe it that means you are gaaaalo gaalo dhashey init... yaa ibnu gaxba...
see you later when am done my # work
Hello So Seductive, the resident Zebra ass prostitute aka Crymeriver, Waryaaman, FoziaAbdi, DirGirl. Etc. When you use the word dhilo you´re clearly talking about yourself. "So Seductive" Kulaahaa. LOOL!! Who cares about the walaahis of some deranged psychotic prostitute who belongs in a mental institution? You started this thread and you know it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 14, 2012
 
The lady was an ethiopian. after was aired the clip on a local tv her story she comitted suicide. here is the link.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
Bantu liimited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheap N clean wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HBf_-QKp6pw&feature=relat ed
Is that supposed to funny?
Bantu liimited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
Ethiopian you facking moron, not Somali.
And it is facking disgusting
Does it matter whether she is Ethiopian? Its just not right.¨

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ramzi wrote:
The lady was an ethiopian. after was aired the clip on a local tv her story she comitted suicide. here is the link.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
Cruel World!

RIP to her and I hope the conditions get better for maids in the Arab world! She was willing to die rather than return back to her country. A testament to the level of poverty and suffering there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Somalia declared war on Israel would you sup... 6 min Rer Gerad Prince 7
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 32 min finland 4,311
Any somali Shia out there? (Apr '10) 39 min fatima mohamed 176
Why I hate Somalis? 1 hr Bob 16
prayer for phalastan 2 hr Rer Gerad Prince 40
Ok, beside Somali... What Girls you think are m... (Jul '09) 4 hr Hassan 69
Half Somali/Half Korean ^___^ (Jan '13) 5 hr kim Haf Saa 113
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Tue reer new york 1,681
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Tue Xamze 1,163
•••
•••