New homes for 7,440 displaced Somalis

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AlertNet

The Wednesday's sweltering sun and hot westward breeze from the infamous Gulf of Aden offers no sign of mercy for thousands of internally displaced persons some of whom in 2011 were evicted from Bossaso town.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

woow...glade for puntland!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

nice of them to help.
Nomadic Prince

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Wow, Puntland, I'm sorry for insulting you so relentlessly, daroods have my respect now. Those somalilander scums, those isaaq whores and losers; they didn't give these displaced "brothers & sisters" homes, but Puntland actually has a heart. I have a newfound respect and admiration for the darood people and their homeland. Puntland will be one of those places I will visit.

Since: Apr 12

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Good for all somali's

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Nomadic Prince wrote:
Wow, Puntland, I'm sorry for insulting you so relentlessly, daroods have my respect now. Those somalilander scums, those isaaq whores and losers; they didn't give these displaced "brothers & sisters" homes, but Puntland actually has a heart. I have a newfound respect and admiration for the darood people and their homeland. Puntland will be one of those places I will visit.
get a life loser. Just stop dissing Somaliland. And act right instead of waiting, for help from other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
when you say somalis are not arab, you either o... (Mar '13) 39 min AnaArabi1 124
Somali obsession over skin color? 56 min Sheikh Voodoo 3
Present to Somalia (from me) 1 hr anarchist 4
according to the cia demographic study there ar... 1 hr anarchist 6
What type of music do you listen to? 1 hr anarchist 18
I am a tutsi originally from Rwanda and people ... (Apr '12) 1 hr Lenoir 40
what is wrong with somali parents in the west? ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Sheikh Voodoo 16
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 2 hr malable 1,520
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 6 hr Mo-ga 4,233
•••
•••
•••
•••