Eurosong:Serbia disqualified, Albania in finals

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 May 23, 2012
U finale "Evrosonga" se plasirali Rumunija, Moldavija, Island, Mađarska, Danska, Albanija, Kipar, Grčka, Rusija i Irska!

http://www.telegraf.rs/jetset/218066-evrovizi...

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#2 May 23, 2012
Her voice,her song! Just she did a great Job,that's what I call a REAL song.
I wish her luck in Finals,I am sure she will be among first places.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 May 23, 2012
Go Ronaaa!!!
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#4 May 23, 2012
"Eurosong: Albania in finals"

Fake kosovA can only dream to participate in Eurosong. Participation in Eurosong is reserved for real countries.

CCCC
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
Apis wrote:
Fake kosovA can only dream to participate in Eurosong. Participation in Eurosong is reserved for real countries.
CCCC
Real countries like Kosovo recognzied by USA, USA, USA, and many others.
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#6 May 23, 2012
Austriacus wrote:
<quoted text>Real countries like Kosovo recognzied by USA, USA, USA, and many others.
No participation in Eurosong for fake entities like fake kosovA. Sorry. Keep on dreaming.

CCCC
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#7 May 23, 2012
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
No participation in Eurosong for fake entities like fake kosovA. Sorry. Keep on dreaming.
CCCC
your temporary 'joy' is not going to alst long as usually with the stupid and naive servoslaves.
lulu

UK

#8 May 23, 2012
da li je Rambo Amadeus predstavljao Srbiju ili Crnu Goru? Koga predstavlja Z. Joksimovic?
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#9 May 23, 2012
lulu wrote:
da li je Rambo Amadeus predstavljao Srbiju ili Crnu Goru? Koga predstavlja Z. Joksimovic?
luluserv

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 May 23, 2012
prishtina wrote:
U finale "Evrosonga" se plasirali Rumunija, Moldavija, Island, Ma&#273;arska, Danska, Albanija, Kipar, Gr&#269;ka, Rusija i Irska!
http://www.telegraf.rs/jetset/218066-evrovizi...
And when is Albania won something? i do not remember?
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#11 May 23, 2012
Someone is watching this gay parade show Eurosong? Buhahaha, it's for idiots, and it's not a song competition, it's all political. The only thing you can see there is who likes who and who hates who by the countries' voting

Prishtina, Kosovo

#12 May 23, 2012
Apis wrote:
CCCC
Rona Nishliu, the singer who represented Albania in Eurosong contest, is from Mitrovica/Kosovo.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#13 May 23, 2012
Milos1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when is Albania won something? i do not remember?
Well yesterday for example, Albania won and Serbia lost.

Amnesia?
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#14 May 23, 2012
LOL inbred talbanians are proud of some idiotic song gay contest which they never won actually. Was albania ever a world and europian champion in basketball, waterpolo, 2nd place in handball, champions league won in football, volleyball champions like Serbia? Never!
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#15 May 23, 2012
I forgot tennis
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#16 May 23, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
LOL inbred talbanians are proud of some idiotic song gay contest which they never won actually. Was albania ever a world and europian champion in basketball, waterpolo, 2nd place in handball, champions league won in football, volleyball champions like Serbia? Never!
you are not Helvetius and never will be since you are a SERBOSLAVE since 1389.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#17 May 23, 2012
Well, knowing that your idiotic Serbian media only shows you sheep what they want, I`m gonna give you some examples that you svrbs can never have.

Two Nobel Prize winners

Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, known as Mother Teresa (1910–1997)[1][2]– Nobel Peace Prize winner and beatified nun

Ferid Murad (father surname: Murat Ejupi)(born 1936), US scientist of Albanian origin, a co-winner of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, and an honorary member of the Academy of Sciences and Arts of Kosovo

Inva Mula (born 1963), Albanian opera soprano and actress (the voice behind the blue performer Diva Plavalaguna in the film "The Fifth Element").

Rita Ora (born 1990), singer with Roc Nation label

James Belushi (born 1954), American actor of Albanian origin - Hollywood

Eliza Dushku (born 1980), US actress of Albanian origin - Hollywood

Aleksander Moisiu (1879–1935), Austrian stage actor of Albanian descent, the first in Europe to interpret characters from August Strindberg, Leo Tolstoy, Anton Chekhov, Luigi Pirandello, and Hugo von Hofmannsthal.In Berlin Moisiu was acclaimed for his 1906 performance of Oswald in Ibsen's Ghosts and in the premiere of Wedekind's Spring Awakening.

René Redzepi or (Rexhepi in Albanian)(born 16 December 1977) is the chef and owner of the two-Michelin star restaurant Noma in the Christianshavn neighborhood of Copenhagen, Denmark. His restaurant was voted the best restaurant in the world in 2010 San Pellegrino Awards, 2011 and 2012. Redzepi is noted for his work for the reinvention and refinement of a new Nordic cuisine and food that is characterized by inventiveness and clean flavors.

...and many many more, which your Serbian Media tries to hide from you even in these times of internet and communication, can you imagine what they did to you before internet? lol inbreeds!
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#18 May 23, 2012
Hhahaha actors. Serbia had actors in Hollywood in 30's and 40's when albanian inbreeds didn't know what a movie is. We also have Nobel Prize winners.

But where are you in sports!!!!? You never were world and europian champions in any sport.
Austriacus

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 23, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
Hhahaha actors. Serbia had actors in Hollywood in 30's and 40's when albanian inbreeds didn't know what a movie is. We also have Nobel Prize winners.
But where are you in sports!!!!? You never were world and europian champions in any sport.
Evertrhing in due time you sicko servoslave. Use your real name SERBOSLAVE and not Helvetius which is my own invention. Serbs love to steal and prsent themselves with other peoples work. Typicakl of Servos.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#20 May 23, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
Give me the names of those serb Nobel Prize winners, don`t give me bullshit.

And you`re wrong and uninformed again, we have a sports champions also.

Majlinda Kelmendi (born 1991[1]) is a Kosovar[a] judoka. She has won the gold medal at the 2009 World Championships in Paris, France.[1]

Sun 16 Oct 11: Majlinda Kelmendi has won her third gold medal in successive weeks.

Majlinda defeated Hongmei He from China to win the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.

Sun 09 Oct 11: At the World Cup in Minsk, Belarus, Majlinda took gold by seeing off the Italian Rosalba Forciniti.

Sun 02 Oct 11: Majlinda has won gold at the World Cup in Rome - her third medal of the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montenegrin historian : " SPC* is a genocidal ,... 1 hr Shomi 36
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 4 hr Jethro66 11,123
Idiot of the year 2014 5 hr HungarianLame Duck 9
KwaZulu has lost a dear friend (Apr '14) 5 hr HungarianCRETIN 15
KwaZulu admits he's Jewish (Mar '14) 6 hr Hungarian 23VIRGIN 6
KwaZulu the choir boy and his church secret. (Apr '14) 6 hr Hungarian 23VIRGIN 18
Serbs destroyed Hungarian church (Jun '10) 6 hr Hungarian domkop 57
More from around the web