Saudi nervous that US doesn't want its oil

Full story: Reuters

HOUSTON - Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil exporter, will continue to bolster its output capacity to quell global shortages, but has "concerns" about the Bush administration's call to cut its addiction to ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 179 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2010
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Gecko

Fairfield, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2006
Oh, boo hoo Saudi Arabia - Even if it were true, there would still be plenty of Chinese, Russians, and Indians that are hungry for more than you can possibly produce.

How about spending some of that "hard earned" oil revenue on building out you economic infrastructure so that when the oil runs out, you're not high and dry?
Agnostic

Solrød Strand, Denmark

#2 Feb 8, 2006
Just another proof of the Saudi hippocracy.

US troops flush the Qu'ran on Guantanamo, answer : meow
Danish newspaper publish some cartoons, answer : ROARRRRRR!!

How convenient of them, right after their complete lack of responsibility just killed a lot of people (again) during their holy days in January.

But of course, as a lebanees cleric has already stated, Denmark is an easy target. And we all know who the cowardly bullies go for.

Only ... This easy target has some big ass friends. Guess who just spent several years getting accepted into the WTO ?... Yes Saudi Arabia.... Guess who's about to get thrown out again ?
Grami

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2006
To that idiot from Denmark,

If that what really happened then the US government dealt with the issue in a way that shows real professionalism in their deplomatic reactions, unlike your cow-alike minded ailing queen and government.

This website shows how civilised Saudi customers took care of poor Danish products. Enjoy your time
http://www.alwifaq.net/news/akhbar.php...
Grami

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#4 Feb 9, 2006
And more thing cow brewer

Saudi Arabia until recently used to be the largest market for your fool country's products. One prominent company (Arla) loses 1.8 million us dollars everyday.

Have you ever seen someone fool enough to put his businesses at risk because of his insane grudges.

if you think you are free at insulting others (and ofcourse that cannot include jews because they give you the creep and you can't even mention this) then we are free not to buy from your you

Makes sense little heifer, right?
so pathetic

Copenhagen, Denmark

#5 Feb 9, 2006
I just read that an egybtian newspaper Al Fagr the 17th of october 2005 published 6 of the 12 cartoons.

fact was that there wasn't anyone in egybt that reacted to the drawings at that time. How come that people react first now, siince Egybt was the first country to publish the drawing after JP.
Agnostic

Solrød Strand, Denmark

#6 Feb 9, 2006
Grami wrote:
To that idiot from Denmark,

If that what really happened then the US government dealt with the issue in a way that shows real professionalism in their deplomatic reactions, unlike your cow-alike minded ailing queen and government.
How polite and well informed you are my knowledgeable friend from the UK. If you read up on your sources you would find that some UK journalist made a poop mistranslating something our Queen said a few years back, and took it out of context. But I'm guessing this won't bother you much, since shouting and insulting seems to be your trade, and real arguments and facts usualy just gets in the way of that. That would be facts like "The government don't control the press in a free society" and "provide an alternative" doesn't mean "oppose".
Grami wrote:
This website shows how civilised Saudi customers took care of poor Danish products. Enjoy your time
http://www.alwifaq.net/news/akhbar.php...
I'm sorry but I don't read Arab. Would you like me to link you a few pictures with danish text on them?.. I think I could even find something in Faroese or Japanese if you'd like.
Agnostic

Solrød Strand, Denmark

#7 Feb 9, 2006
Grami wrote:

Saudi Arabia until recently used to be the largest market for your fool country's products. One prominent company (Arla) loses 1.8 million us dollars everyday.

Have you ever seen someone fool enough to put his businesses at risk because of his insane grudges.

if you think you are free at insulting others (and ofcourse that cannot include jews because they give you the creep and you can't even mention this) then we are free not to buy from your you

Another annoying fact for you, my literate friend. Of the total danish export, muslim countries represent < 2%. The danish export went up by 10% alone last year. I'm pretty sure Arla will survive as well. I hear they sell a lot in the US as of late.

How Saudi Arabia would be "the largest market for your fool country's products" is beyond me. Did they really buy that much bacon and beer?
victim of islam

Altea, Spain

#8 Feb 9, 2006
Grami wrote:

Well its obvious that your no geordie what are you some little islamic immigrant sponging on the british state like so many of you whinging islamic fools are
Rose

Frankston, Australia

#9 Feb 9, 2006
victim of islam wrote:
<quoted text> Well its obvious that your no geordie what are you some little islamic immigrant sponging on the british state like so many of you whinging islamic fools are
good on you i am sick of listening to moaning islam always think they are being victimized by everyone when in fact they are the biggest victimizers of all time
ken in US

Duncanville, TX

#10 Feb 9, 2006
you're not UK citizen - just another sponging arab how is hiding in UK waiting to commit a terrorist act.

By the way, you have no claim to Palestine - you stole it from jews just like you stole Africa and Middle East.
Grami wrote:

Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#11 Feb 9, 2006
ken in US wrote:
By the way, you have no claim to Palestine - you stole it from jews just like you stole Africa and Middle East.

<quoted text>
I was going to stay out of this one. Religious hatreds are flaring up, and that just makes for a screaming match rather than reasoned discussion.

But this statement is SO stupid. Ken, the Palestinians have been there for about 1500 years. By your logic, most of us Americans would have to go back to Europe. My ancestors came here less than 300 years ago. Yours could have been here much earlier. You would have to leave, too.

If you insist that Palestine be given back to its original owners, I don't think any Canaanites are left.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#12 Feb 9, 2006
Oh, and back to the original topic...

Once the oil is on the world market, it doesn't really matter where it came from or where it goes. America will buy it oil from someone, and the Saudis will sell theirs to someone else.

Otherwise, business as usual.
ken in US

Duncanville, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2006
You're right - my posting has little to do with the forum title - so I stand corrected.
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>

I was going to stay out of this one. Religious hatreds are flaring up, and that just makes for a screaming match rather than reasoned discussion.

But this statement is SO stupid. Ken, the Palestinians have been there for about 1500 years. By your logic, most of us Americans would have to go back to Europe. My ancestors came here less than 300 years ago. Yours could have been here much earlier. You would have to leave, too.

If you insist that Palestine be given back to its original owners, I don't think any Canaanites are left.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#14 Feb 9, 2006
ken in US wrote:
You're right - my posting has little to do with the forum title - so I stand corrected.

<quoted text>
Getting off topic is fine by me. Threads evolve in strange ways.
Grami

Perth, UK

#15 Feb 10, 2006
victim of islam wrote:
<quoted text> Well its obvious that your no geordie what are you some little islamic immigrant sponging on the british state like so many of you whinging islamic fools are
Nope pathetic bug,

I am a proud Saudi student who, with the help of other 3000 Saudi students, constitute one of the largest academic communities abroad. The local authorities treat us with apparent respect enough to make us feel privilaged unlike your poor students who come here and share flats in sleazy areas. I have bought my own house in Kingston Park which is one of the most affluent areas around.

Even in your poor country we have our word to say. You are nothing without our money so show your masters some respect you poodle.

Grami Mohammad Grami

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Grami

Perth, UK

#16 Feb 10, 2006
Agnostic from Denmark

I hope that mad cows disease has not affected your ability to think reasonably. The pictures have some English words on them which says that our shops have stopped selling your products. The rest are self-explaining I guess.
ken

Duncanville, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2006
proud Saudi? what have you saudis done to be proud of? What's the matter - don't you have any institutes of higher learning in your own country? Why do you have to study in the infidel West?

Both the Spaniards and Denes you call names in this forum have a proud history to speak of - unlike your country.
Grami wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope pathetic bug,

I am a proud Saudi student who, with the help of other 3000 Saudi students, constitute one of the largest academic communities abroad. The local authorities treat us with apparent respect enough to make us feel privilaged unlike your poor students who come here and share flats in sleazy areas. I have bought my own house in Kingston Park which is one of the most affluent areas around.

Even in your poor country we have our word to say. You are nothing without our money so show your masters some respect you poodle.

Grami Mohammad Grami

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Grami

Perth, UK

#18 Feb 11, 2006
ken wrote:
proud Saudi? what have you saudis done to be proud of? What's the matter - don't you have any institutes of higher learning in your own country? Why do you have to study in the infidel West?

Both the Spaniards and Denes you call names in this forum have a proud history to speak of - unlike your country.

<quoted text>
Fool Ken,

We don't beg others for money like your very civilsed west with a history that started in 1776 and civil wars. Others work for us and we pay you like our servants.

If you know nothing about people with a history of over 3000 years then this is due to your ignorance, nothing else.

Don't we have institutes back in Saudi Arabia? again, talking to an ignorant like you freezes my watch. Try Google and find out yourself.
Fool ken

Dallas, TX

#19 Feb 11, 2006
We know plenty about your Arabian History. Your history is exactly why you are hated around the world.

As for all your money - you country was too backward to develop its own oil industry and will be too backward to do anything else when your oil runs out.

As I said already - go to school in your own country, and live in your own country, and stop demanding that the West give special preferences to your culture and religion.
Grami

Perth, UK

#20 Feb 11, 2006
We don't need anything from your unbelievably great, well grounded civilisation that has repeatedly proven how civilised you are in dealing with the black minority, money, morals, family life and other failures. Just fuck off and we exactley know how to take care of ourselves. By the way, there are about 100,000 westerners working in my country that don't differ from other beggers. Take them away from us as we don't need more rubbish in my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saudi Arabia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti breeze currency Washing Chemical And tech... (Feb '10) 6 hr Dr Humbert telor 47
matka game call 09556134211 7 hr pravu 1
main mumbai game call 09556134211 12 hr pravu 1
kalyan.fix.jodi.callme.07381548845 13 hr MAHESH BHAI 1
main mumbai single,pana call 09556134211 14 hr pravu 1
kalyan and mumbai main matka tips (Feb '13) 16 hr vijay 472
matka game 100% fix bhootnath day,bhootnath nig... 17 hr pravu 1
today's kalyan matka number (May '13) Tue satta makar 2,681
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Saudi Arabia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE