bob and henry and a girl

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

far no need with the violence aye just let the dude be let him do what he do hahahahahahah uma fa love
bob, henry and a girl yeah yeah :)
person

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

hahahahaha lol let him be ugly like always kk i will :)
samogan hot

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

hahahahaha aaawui! your so mean oi.. bahahahaha
bob and henry and a girl

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

yeah person let him be
and samogan hot hahaha he is aye far this one hahahah
samogan hot

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

hahaha im always right when it comes to person.. hahaha..

chokkiees
bob and henry and a girl

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

hahahaha yeah you know everything sometimes awuii we joke hahaha

love from

BOB AND HENRY AND A GIRL
person

Deception Bay, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

ohhhh shut up samogan hot fa man just shhh
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

bob and henry and a girl wrote:
hahahaha yeah you know everything sometimes awuii we joke hahaha
love from
BOB AND HENRY AND A GIRL
why did you create this topic thread, then talked to yourself and answered your own comments back to back w/ different names? fat ape talks to himself, just great!! see, these SaHOMO apes can be creepy schizo! lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Nah don't smash poly he will squeal and embarrass Tongans , let him be he's handicap and still getting breastfed by goats, leave the ape alone he will just go wild and rattle his cage and break the lock , let him eat his donuts don't take that away from him he will throw a tantrum, ploy Mimi is in mourning and as his his mum lover/BFF was suddenly killed by Japanese whalers harpooned 25 times as she got herself caught in the fish nets while poly was trying to be whale rider haha , poor poly let him/her/herm be , poly is just a attention seeker , polymimi is a stupid Tongan ape who loves mauli poki lol dropnuts clown
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Sasa wrote:
Nah don't smash poly he will squeal and embarrass Tongans , let him be he's handicap and still getting breastfed by goats, leave the ape alone he will just go wild and rattle his cage and break the lock , let him eat his donuts don't take that away from him he will throw a tantrum, ploy Mimi is in mourning and as his his mum lover/BFF was suddenly killed by Japanese whalers harpooned 25 times as she got herself caught in the fish nets while poly was trying to be whale rider haha , poor poly let him/her/herm be , poly is just a attention seeker , polymimi is a stupid Tongan ape who loves mauli poki lol dropnuts clown
wow, you're really throwing out all you've got... so much anger and hate in you, ape friend...

should've used the KFC line... much funnier. LOL

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Lol PK them Aussies are out to getchu'.
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Lol PK them Aussies are out to getchu'.
actually it's all the SaHOMOz from all over the world, mad over some words over cyber space. LOL

can you imagine, if this was in person... they'd get mad and run home, eat their donuts and talk 'ish about me w/ the rest of their oily necked humpbacks...

but not in front of my face. as soon as they see me, they smile out of fear... as soon as I walk away, they say all the bad things they can think of about me.. too easy!!

I talk like this to these wobbly SaHOMOz, in person on a regular basis. They'd just laugh it off and say "AAAWW, that's messed up" and then go talk behind my back with the other apes.

Big for nothings, they were... but it's all good! gotta love how proud they are of a gay FAA SAHOMO that they themselves don't even understand... LOL
LikiLikiMyPolos

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

why u hatin aye no need to hate one another
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you're really throwing out all you've got... so much anger and hate in you, ape friend...
anger ? is this your reverse psychology lol hey don't be anger I've ordered 20 buckets of fried KFC to show my appreciation on the sisita'e dance u performed , i mean what a magical momment when I saw you sick black neck elephant seals sliding along the floor , i mean you toga apes were out of breath , leaking ga'o , peeing on the floor , and still finish your item what courage hahaha good monkey one banana one peanut for you lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>actually it's all the SaHOMOz from all over the world, mad over some words over cyber space. LOL
can you imagine, if this was in person... they'd get mad and run home, eat their donuts and talk 'ish about me w/ the rest of their oily necked humpbacks...
but not in front of my face. as soon as they see me, they smile out of fear... as soon as I walk away, they say all the bad things they can think of about me.. too easy!!
I talk like this to these wobbly SaHOMOz, in person on a regular basis. They'd just laugh it off and say "AAAWW, that's messed up" and then go talk behind my back with the other apes.
Big for nothings, they were... but it's all good! gotta love how proud they are of a gay FAA SAHOMO that they themselves don't even understand... LOL
. Hahaha sole if I saw you I'll run u over in my car u limp ape , your not worthy of being punched by a man you might pee your tapa pants and silk undies poof and roll over like a Tongan haha, mind you I'll have a cage ready for you to scoop you back in when I sosoli your horse head , poki stop talking about those poofs in San faggsisico pulling hair and scratching won't get you far , I can imagine you squealing like a those weak toga's we use to fasi man did I see the fear in their eyes , remember poly toga's only tough in numbers , just sit back relax , put your pig feet up and carry eating those Twinkies fat boy lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Polymimi why you full of shit lol, hey I bet you get bitchslapped by the palagi's and meauli's in the USA , I reckon you wear bulletproof vest shoulder pads ,helmet and have the police on speed dial, you walk around in the streets walking proud black power prospect but as soon u see a Samoan u hide or if too late you say sup brah . shaking in you tapa pants and black power leather vest, when they walk away you say fark u homies , they hear do a u turn and u fall straight on your knees begging for your life and u start quoting scripts from the bible hoping to ease the situation , you cry wet yourself shaking out of control you have a stroke and fall in a coma lol ...how sad if only poly didn't act like a Tongan u would've got left alone
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you're really throwing out all you've got... so much anger and hate in you, ape friend...
That's the difference between you and Sasa! You are getting Sasaed by Sasa and are clueless in how to counter his leg sweep, forearm power touch to that soft jelly-belly of yours! LOL!!! You are the driest of all dryballz Polly Ho. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! chhoooohoooo!!!

go clean yourself up man, look at yourself! blood pissing from every orific! LMAOOO!!!! Kava, go clean your uso up mmman! HAHA!!!
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>actually it's all the SaHOMOz from all over the world, mad over some words over cyber space. LOL
wank! wank! lol...cyberspace legend in his own mind! lol!

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

LMAO @ "They're scared of me". And what exactly do we have to fear from you Polo? Pepperspray? Or the 'I'll SCREAM if you touch me' threat? Ahahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 35 min Emo 294
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 20 hr navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••