Why do Russians hate the Jews?

Posted in the Russia Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 15, 2009
 
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was created by zionist terrorists stealing the land of Palestinian Arabs.
That's why we don't like Israel!!
Israel was created because Irgun drove out the loser brits from Palestine. LOL
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 15, 2009
 
I think I am Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
I also believe that it WAS a jewish conspiracy. Look at our pre-soviet leaders)))). Pretty much everyone was a poor russian jew. But they were educated people, so how can one blame them for trying to get power. As it goes for American Russians(lol)----ouch! Here is one thing people should know- none of us are actual russians. I have lived here for 14 years and to this day have not met a single RUSSIAN person. Russian people stayed in Russia. They are the ones who are changing that GREAT Country. What Americans meet here are russian jews, ukranians, kazakhs,moldavians, russian mennonites, uzbeks, tukmens, and everything else in between. All of us here either have a jew in us, a mennonite, or a colored blood line that allowed us to immigrate to this part of the world.
As it goes for russian jews- I feel sorry for you. You are not russians in Russia, and you are not jewish in Israel (that's right- you know what I am talking about).
So please, do not call yourselves Russians simple because you know how to speak their language.
Jews control the world. Look at them coming to Canada and the USA by hundreds every day. Who opened the border for them? Who decided that education in Israel is equivalent to that of North America? Why are there so many movies and shows with them? Simply because they are everywhere.
At the end here is my final thought - Yes, they came to power in the former USSR, and yes, they have sold out to other jews in North America thus destroying USSR. Yes they were given a piece of land in the Middle East, and they have destroyed that. this is why they are immigrating to North America in big numbers. And finally, this part of the world wiil go to shit( o, wait a minute- is already there), because of them. All they care about is how to make easy money. Anybody disagrees?
PS Mel Gibson is right, he had the balls to say it and show it. And this is also why we do not see him much anymore.
Yeah. Shylock was a fine man indeed.
Joshua Deacon

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Sep 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EastCoastBrit wrote:
A lot of you complaining about how Americans are going to the middle east and killing people but most of you idiots dont realize that they only did it because of Israel..
Did you know America BEEN protecting the state of Israel since 1947??? Why are you russians so anti-Jews? What have the JEWS dont to you??
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY ZIONIST PIGS. STOP EXAMINING OUR FOOD, YOURS TO BRITTAN...STOP MONOPOLIZING EVERYTHING IN THE USA.... BARACK AND BUSH MAY HAVE BEEN JELLY SPINED...I, SIRS, WILL INVADE ISRAEL AND REMOVE YOU, IN TOTAL. FOR GOOD FROM THE USA. GRANT WAS WEAK. ONLY GEORGIA, TA HA... WEAKLING.....TIME TO GO ISRAELI...TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC.... YOUR "K" LOGO ON ALMOST EVERYTHING IN EVERY GROCERY STORE IN AMERICA "CRC" "U" STOP INSPECTING MY FOOD AND BABIES FOOD OR I AM GOING TO OPEN UP SHALAH ON YOUR CRANIUMS. AGAIN OTHER PRESIDENTS AND PM'S MAY NOT HAVE THE BALLS OR ARE AFRAID OF YOU, I PINE TO KICK YOU OUT...YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME... GET THE F**K OUT....
AMERICANS ARE BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA IN THE USA WHICH IS ALMOST ALL OWNED BY ISRAELIS (ZIONISTS) YOU WOULD DO WISE TO NEVER WATCH MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS IN AMERICA.....SAD BUT TRUE. YOU MF'ERS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.
Joshua Deacon

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Sep 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

STOP INSPECTING MINE AND MY CHILDS FOOD, K*KE. I PRAY RUSSIA SUPPLIES IRAN WITH THE 300......THEN YOU RODENTS SKIN WILL BURN AND DRIP...BLOW BACK IS A BITCH.
Joshua Deacon

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

WHERE I COME FROM WE CALL IT:
GETTIN' YER YA YA'S OUT!
northern gates

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 28, 2009
 
Hava nagila to all, guys
bill

Cornwall, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jan 4, 2010
 
Jews are self-proclaimed choosen people.

Rabbi Lapin further points out: "The word coin itself is derived etymologically from the first syllable of Chanukah. That same syllable is used in the words for education and commerce. The Talmud actually compares a poor man to a dead person. If you have no money, then your ability to partner with God and perfect the world is severely limited, much like one who is dead."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

good luck everyone!
jap

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 28, 2010
 
people hate jews because they have money-back in the days jews and blacks were owned by white people but now jews and blacks have control-well jews have more control when it comes to money and ownership and that my friends is why people hate jews because they've come so far from what they used to be and how tthey used to be treated( its not fair!!) hah
Aryan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The jew is responible for most of the evil things going on in the world.
The protocols of zion are unlikely to be a hoax as they were written along time ago before events even took place but if you look at recent history and at everything going on today then events will show that their jewish plot is coming true

The number 666 represents six sides six triangles and six points, Thats right the jewish star!

Now then before people try to blame the british in general for many things it ought to be remembered that there are and were many people in power etc who are also jews or have jewish advisors. Also the slave trade and colonialism was funded and brought about by Jews in banking (rothchilds in particular)

If any one trys to say its a result of their historical persecutions, i will ask why?if they have done nothing wrongand considering that most ordinary people at the time had better things to do eg work miserabbley long hours for equally misserable pay most ordinary people in europe were more more interested in survival than anyhthing else up and till quite recently even in some parts of so called better off countries like britain (last 80 years or so)

Once again the jews are degrading our media and screwing our business and puplic in general. In the uk they deliberately crashed many of the main banks all at once betrayed our only car maker buy making it financially unviable. Even got the world famous cadburys firm to do a shares sell out to an american firm buy harrassing its shareholders. What the jews were doing just prior to the alleged holocaust is chilling similar to today
Aryan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Feb 3, 2010
 
Although the jew deserves wiping out completely, the problem is that whoever does it is likely to have an appetite for kiling and will probably cary on killing others afterwards too. This is probably a calculated effect of the jewish planners
Observer

Putte, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Feb 3, 2010
 
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you be blasted for telling the truth?
It's a fact, that Eastern Europe was, and still is to a certain extend, anti-semite.
I have heard Jews discussing it once, and saying that the best country in Europe for them was Germany BEFORE WWI!
Jews were persecuted in most the Eastern europe, in Poland, and in Tsarist Russia.
Pogroms were instigated by the Tsars against their Jewish population, to keep them in check and provide entertainment to the Cossacks!!
No wonder so many Jews became revolutionary, in a attempt to overthrow the tsarist regime!
The Poles were certainly anti-semite and you are right to say that many Poles didn't have much compassion for them when the NAZIs started to round them up and exterminate them. Many Poles in fact participated in the Holocaust- something they deny now!
WWII unleashed the NAZIs all over Europe, and the Poles, with the Baltic States and Ukraine participated alongside the NAZIs in rounding up Jews and sending them to death.
Many Ukrainian equated Jews with communism, which they opposed, and the 1932/33 famine brought up by rural reforms enforced by the bolsheviks. Western Ukraine was a bedrock of anti-semitism and collaboration with the Holocaust.
After the war, Jews returning to Poland came back with the Red Army and became the backbone of the communist government, another reason for the Poles to hate them!
Lies, damn lies and total pigswill.
Pushisteg

Chelyabinsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 3, 2010
 
EastCoastBrit wrote:
Did you know America BEEN protecting the state of Israel since 1947??? Why are you russians so anti-Jews? What have the JEWS dont to you??
Stalin was the first supporter of the State of Israel to undermine the power of the British Empire in this region. You should be aware of how the Jews supported the Soviet Union expelled the British soldiers from Palestine. The cynical calculation and nothing more. Why do you think that the Russian hate Jews?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Feb 3, 2010
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, damn lies and total pigswill.
My post was from September 2008 !!

It took you almost 18 months to react to it!!

Are you just trolling this forum to pick up fights?

Liar, damned liar and stupid polak!!
Observer

Putte, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 3, 2010
 
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was from September 2008 !!
It took you almost 18 months to react to it!!
Are you just trolling this forum to pick up fights?
Liar, damned liar and stupid polak!!
So what if your post was old. It is still a pack of lies, and pigswill. That's just typical of Russian vermin such as yourself. Your entire life is spent spreading hate and falsehoods. Filthy Russian scum like you should be shot at birth.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 3, 2010
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire life is spent spreading hate and falsehoods.
You must be spending so much time on this forum!!
Observer

Putte, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be spending so much time on this forum!!
Ha..ha..ha.. well you old Russian dog, most evidently not nearly as much as you. Aren't you capable of a normal life?

Since: Nov 09

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Feb 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha..ha..ha.. well you old Russian dog, most evidently not nearly as much as you. Aren't you capable of a normal life?
Little hamster from Belgium mouth shut and sit on your ass straight. Do not irritate mobile741 otherwise I would have to write about you that you're a pig.
Observer

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Feb 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

mobile741 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little hamster from Belgium mouth shut and sit on your ass straight. Do not irritate mobile741 otherwise I would have to write about you that you're a pig.
Hey Ivan - go back to your wooden hut in the forest and rest your brain cell. You seem a fine example of a contemporary thick Russian slob!
ANGRY AMERICAN

Galt, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jul 19, 2010
 
I think I am Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they were given a piece of land in the Middle East, and they have destroyed that. this is why they are immigrating to North America in big numbers. And finally, this part of the world wiil go to shit( o, wait a minute- is already there), because of them. All they care about is how to make easy money. Anybody disagrees?
PS Mel Gibson is right, he had the balls to say it and show it. And this is also why we do not see him much anymore.
Ill say it...there are many in our gov now...the last 60 years..and its the last 60 years..that God has been forbidden in public...morality is no more.....murder of innocent children just like the sacrifices to BAAL...They own EVERYTHING. They CONTROL THE MEDIA...THE TV PROGRAMMING IS disgusting.....they are all in our government..the pentagon..running EVERYTHING..
This is why Putin threw them all out in 2006...because they are greedy baztards..and they suck up all the wealth of other people...Parasites they are...they dont care about anyone but themselves..and then they cry VICTIM..POOR ME....
Well..when you own the friggen media..you can make up any history you wish..right?
THE JEWS ARE HATED BY MANY NATIONS OF PEOPLE..FROM DIFFERENT LANDS...DIFFERENT RELIGIONS....DIFFERENT CUSTOMS...AND THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS.... PEOPLE DONT LIKE THEM....
ONE WOULD HAVE TO CONCLUDE..THAT IS IS BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE JEWS DO....
THEY ARE DISHONEST BUSINESSMEN AND BANKsTERS...STEALING THE WEALTH OF ANY COUNTRY THEY PARASITE ON..AND DESTROYING THE CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS OF ANY NATION THEY RESIDE IN..REPLACING IT WITH ONLY THEIR OWN ...DESTROYING ANY ECONOMY THEY HAVE CONTROL OF USING THEIR DISGUSTING BANKS....THEY BRING THEIR IMMORALITY TO EVERY NATION..THEIR PORNO...AND OTHER MORE DISGUSTING CRAP..
aND IN SOME COUNTRIES..THEY MURDER MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF GOOD DECENT CHRISTIANS...BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE ANYONE TELLING THEM HOW DISGUSTING THEY ARE..
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT RELIGIOUS JEWS...BUT ATHEIST JEWS..THE ZIONIST WHO SEEK TO CONTROL THE ENTIRE PLANET..
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME...SEE WHAT THE TRUE TORAH JEWS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THESE MEGALOMANIACS...
http://www.nkusa.org/
or..
www.jewsagainstzionism.org
The Religious Jews are tired of being lumped in with these atheist Zionists...
People need to expose Zionism for the terrorist it represents...
Karl Marx..a Jew was the father of communism..and every where these people go..they bring their freedom sucking communimsm with them..and force it on the people..like they do here in my country..always pushing their communims everywhere..
They have taken over all our schools and colleges with their leftis propaganda..
Could that be why we hate them>>> Perhaps they started the mess..and then they cry poor me poor me..Im such a little victim..
They lie about everything..even the holocaust..there were some who died..but far less than one million...and most died because of Typhus and Starvation..AS WELL AS MANY OTHER HUMAN BEINGS..NOT JUST THEM..
Yet..in Russia...there were millions and millions of Christians murdered..and our churches dismantles...DO YOU EVER SEE THIS ON TV>>> no..AND YOU NEVER WILL.
BECAUSE THEY OWN ALL THE DAMN MEDIA..
WOW..WHAT A GIG...THEY ARE BRILLIANT...DEVIOUSLY BRILLIANT...
The one common
reasearcher

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jul 30, 2010
 
I think I am Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
I also believe that it WAS a jewish conspiracy. Look at our pre-soviet leaders)))). Pretty much everyone was a poor russian jew. But they were educated people, so how can one blame them for trying to get power. As it goes for American Russians(lol)----ouch! Here is one thing people should know- none of us are actual russians. I have lived here for 14 years and to this day have not met a single RUSSIAN person. Russian people stayed in Russia. They are the ones who are changing that GREAT Country. What Americans meet here are russian jews, ukranians, kazakhs,moldavians, russian mennonites, uzbeks, tukmens, and everything else in between. All of us here either have a jew in us, a mennonite, or a colored blood line that allowed us to immigrate to this part of the world.
As it goes for russian jews- I feel sorry for you. You are not russians in Russia, and you are not jewish in Israel (that's right- you know what I am talking about).
So please, do not call yourselves Russians simple because you know how to speak their language.
Jews control the world. Look at them coming to Canada and the USA by hundreds every day. Who opened the border for them? Who decided that education in Israel is equivalent to that of North America? Why are there so many movies and shows with them? Simply because they are everywhere.
At the end here is my final thought - Yes, they came to power in the former USSR, and yes, they have sold out to other jews in North America thus destroying USSR. Yes they were given a piece of land in the Middle East, and they have destroyed that. this is why they are immigrating to North America in big numbers. And finally, this part of the world wiil go to shit( o, wait a minute- is already there), because of them. All they care about is how to make easy money. Anybody disagrees?
PS Mel Gibson is right, he had the balls to say it and show it. And this is also why we do not see him much anymore.
finally somebody with balls of steel...I'm not Jew and absolutely not a Jew hater.
I'm trying understand ..WHY world hate Jews. Or if not hate, why is it that in so many countries(mostly eastern Europe) during and after WWII were such anthrocities allowed....I just simply want to understand WHY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 13 min Pro Ukraine 2,119
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital 38 min Pro Ukraine 2,820
EU moves to sanction more Russians over Ukraine 46 min PROUD TO BE SERB 17
Obama warns Russia in tense call with Putin ove... 51 min Bob 44
Who Will Win War ????? Russia Or USA (Jul '10) 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 1,024
Pro-Russia Protesters Storm Government Building... 1 hr Lavieva 355
Updates: East Ukraine 1 hr -sunshine 15
•••
•••
•••
•••