created by: Pesky army | Sep 10, 2012

Russia

126 votes

Who is the biggest fascist?

Click on an option to vote

  • Maygar the Horthy dog
  • Luky the Mannerheim Dog
  • Pro Ukraine the Bandera Dog
  • Alexey the Russain dog
  • All Maygar Puszta dvellers (Magyar Garda)
  • Other
Comments
1 - 20 of 332 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Me! lol.
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Sep 10, 2012
I have always greatly admired the nazis and wanted to be just like my idol Adolf Eichmann. Why am I not on the list?
AbeUG

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I used gold teeth extracted from victims of the Holocaust to fund my current business enterprise. I would have never been able to afford that kielbasa cart without...

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
I have always greatly admired the nazis and wanted to be just like my idol Adolf Eichmann. Why am I not on the list?
Why does Adolf Eichmann look so damn Jewish?

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Adolf Eichmann look so damn Jewish?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
What is your point? Adolf Hitler was an Austrian Roma/Jew hybrid too. That did not prevent him from supporting...

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
I used gold teeth extracted from victims of the Holocaust to fund my current business enterprise. I would have never been able to afford that kielbasa cart without...
8 Israelis involved in trafficking Body Organs.



Jews will do almost anything for greed the most dirty & immoral filth going.
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
8 Israelis involved in trafficking Body Organs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JODTp2Liw60XX
Jews will do almost anything for greed the most dirty & immoral filth going.
The shiptars sell those human organs all over the Middle East. Jews and Arabs seem to be their biggest customers. Maybe a semitic thing?
sunshine

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
I have always greatly admired the nazis and wanted to be just like my idol Adolf Eichmann. Why am I not on the list?
Good question! Why aren't you?
Also, where are Abe and Limpy?
sunshine

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
The shiptars sell those human organs all over the Middle East. Jews and Arabs seem to be their biggest customers. Maybe a semitic thing?
Aren't the Kosovans the biggest organ traffickers? They steal body parts and even kill the 'donors' to get them.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 10, 2012
No one exept me, voted for me. ((

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 10, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Good question! Why aren't you?
Also, where are Abe and Limpy?
One of UGlies had created this poll I think.
sunshine

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
No one exept me, voted for me.((
I'm so sorry! I usually have to vote for myself too. At least you're on the list :)
hashim thaci

Lake Worth, FL

#13 Sep 10, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't the Kosovans the biggest organ traffickers? They steal body parts and even kill the 'donors' to get them.
Whether they are Kosovar Albanians or from Albania itself go to sleep around any shiptar and you probably wake up a few kidneys short.(-:
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
Me! lol.
That would be true if it weren't for Pesky, Luky and Halonan.
sunshine

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>That would be true if it weren't for Pesky, Luky and Halonan.
But you and Luka are on the list.
You're winning! Aren't you happy??

BTW I didn't vote for you. I would never vote for you for anything.
pescador

Lake Worth, FL

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>That would be true if it weren't for Pesky, Luky and Halonan.
No. You are the one who is running away with it in the poll. Wonder who keeps voting for...
sunshine

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2012
I voted for the Horthy dog magyar.

Hey, what happened to my vote?! He had 3 votes!
sunshine

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2012
The vote is rigged! Topix is run by a bunch of CommieNazis!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19 Sep 11, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>But you and Luka are on the list.
You're winning! Aren't you happy??
BTW I didn't vote for you. I would never vote for you for anything.
This poll was of course compiled by Uther Pendragon, that's why Luky is on it, but not Pesky. Anybody who thinks that I'm more racist than Luky, Halonen and Horthy is an idiot.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Horthy is in the lead, why isn't Halonen in this poll, does this mean that Halonen is another of Uther's personalities?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 31 min George 956
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... 53 min George 410
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 54 min George 1,967
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 57 min George 650
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 59 min George 3,923
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine (Feb '14) 2 hr tm clm 98
america tells ukraine to get lost we dont want... 3 hr reality 11
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 4 hr OnlyPatchWork 8,077
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••