I need a Romanian girl to be my wife

Posted in the Romania Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Romanian girl

Silkeborg, Denmark

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I need a Romanian girl to be my wife, are u interrested reply this debate..
Joe

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 3, 2011
Why don't you go to Romania and get a wife. Why wait for someone to respond to an ad on a forum?
king

Singapore, Singapore

#3 May 11, 2011
Joe wrote:
Why don't you go to Romania and get a wife. Why wait for someone to respond to an ad on a forum?
hi how to go romania i wanna mrry romanian girl if i dotn know someone to sponcer hwo to go romania ? i wanna marry romanian girl i dont mine to help money if needed reply me any girl agree mail me : kingveerla@gmail.com

“I love the liberty of speech”

Since: May 11

Bangkok

#4 May 26, 2011
Search here: http://cafebar.ro
Elena

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2011
Wattaman wrote:
Search here: http://cafebar.ro
do you reply to everything?

“I love the liberty of speech”

Since: May 11

Bangkok

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Elena wrote:
<quoted text>
do you reply to everything?
I'm bored, I must do something... besides, I have a lot of negative energy and I use it on this kin of forums sometime :)
carl

Timisoara, Romania

#7 Jun 8, 2011
Romanian girl wrote:
I need a Romanian girl to be my wife, are u interrested reply this debate..
well, we do use the clubs here, they do have beer also :-))
Romania is really old fashioned as I noticed.
you may get some pitipoanca, these girls are looking for foreigners!

look on www.noi2.ro

this site is from romania, all the pitipoanca are there :-))

you will find what you need! be prepared to have enough money!
Thomas

Europe

#8 Jul 25, 2011
I need a romania girl to be my wife

“I love the liberty of speech”

Since: May 11

Bangkok

#10 Jul 26, 2011
Thomas wrote:
I need a romania girl to be my wife
Search here: http://cafebar.ro - lots of Romanian girls and not only.
abc

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Romanian girls will steal from you all you got. Stay away from them as further as you can.
Mariusz

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Jul 26, 2011
abc wrote:
Romanian girls will steal from you all you got. Stay away from them as further as you can.
trololololololololtrolol i love your mommy too. does she still ask about me?

“I'm here, what now?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Mariusz wrote:
<quoted text>trololololololololtrol ol i love your mommy too. does she still ask about me?
you're a bad bad boy Mari :P
Mariusz

Bucharest, Romania

#14 Aug 4, 2011
fiesty ireland wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a bad bad boy Mari :P
not that bad ,just always ready for his mommy.:P

“I'm here, what now?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2011
Mariusz wrote:
<quoted text>not that bad ,just always ready for his mommy.:P
don't know who I pity - him or his mom or you!!:P

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Go to Romania, find the red light district in any town, flash a 5 note, you'll have loads of 'em.

Bring back some Romanian gipsy, then thay can join in the fraud and theft that all other Romanian gipsies do when they get to a civilized country.
Mariusz

Bucharest, Romania

#17 Aug 5, 2011
fiesty ireland wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know who I pity - him or his mom or you!!:P
haha good point ;-)
Mariusz

Bucharest, Romania

#18 Aug 5, 2011
supersonic boom wrote:
bhla bhla
why don't you keep your supersorry ass in kids forums? or better why don't you come to Romania and flash your 5? and see what happen? if you don't already know,i'll tell you, you'll have your supersonic boom kicked so hard that you'll fly directly in your super civilized filled of pakis country with the speed of light not sound.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#19 Aug 5, 2011
Mariusz wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you keep your supersorry ass in kids forums? or better why don't you come to Romania and flash your 5? and see what happen? if you don't already know,i'll tell you, you'll have your supersonic boom kicked so hard that you'll fly directly in your super civilized filled of pakis country with the speed of light not sound.
I want my watch back by the way! I'm sure you're the greasy, filthy Romanian gippo that stole it!
Mariusz

Bucharest, Romania

#20 Aug 5, 2011
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I want my watch back by the way! I'm sure you're the greasy, filthy Romanian gippo that stole it!
i'll never wear a chinesse plastic watch even if my life would depend of that.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#21 Aug 5, 2011
Mariusz wrote:
<quoted text>i'll never wear a chinesse plastic watch even if my life would depend of that.
Well perhaps you should learn to read a clock then you could always build your way up slowly to one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
romanian genocide 9 hr Szatmari 1
relationship with romanian men (Oct '09) 12 hr Geturlife 3,141
Klaus Johannis Wed Szatmari 1
caut partenera de munca in italia (Jun '09) Tue Companie 212
The absolute best forex tools ..$20 No Deposit ... (May '11) Nov 23 Forex Trader 10
happy birthday romania! Nov 22 THE PERSECUTED 5
Romanian women: point of view from a Romanian h... (Oct '12) Nov 22 Diana 189

Romania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE