First Prev
of 2
Next Last
steve

UK

#24 Jul 26, 2012
bruno2011 wrote:
I am doing massage, gym fit filipino here. Please email me if interested. I am 27 m here.
I prefer to massage expatriates male...
please call me 77885111 i need man for massage
shanthosh

Doha, Qatar

#25 Jul 26, 2012
like me ?70018327
Jordi

Andorra La Vella, Andorra

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Hi,i will be in Doha hotel Torch arriving on 5th at 23:30 and departing Monday,can i have a full body massage from you in my Hotel?It will be possible the same day of my arrival or is to late?.
Best regards
Jordi

Andorra La Vella, Andorra

#27 Aug 2, 2012
bogs wrote:
pre ano number mo? anonymous_0716@yahoo.com email ko. interesado ako mag pa massage. thanks!
<quoted text>
Hi,i will be in Doha hotel Torch arriving on 5th at 23:30 and departing Monday,can i have a full body massage from you in my Hotel?It will be possible the same day of my arrival or is to late?.
Best regards
Maasage boy4 u

Doha, Qatar

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Please provide your email ID
Jordi wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,i will be in Doha hotel Torch arriving on 5th at 23:30 and departing Monday,can i have a full body massage from you in my Hotel?It will be possible the same day of my arrival or is to late?.
Best regards
Terry

Doha, Qatar

#29 Feb 5, 2013
bruno2011 wrote:
I am doing massage, gym fit filipino here. Please email me if interested. I am 27 m here.
I prefer to massage expatriates male...
How can I reach you? and what's the charge?
I am ready for you at the Intercontinental City
souhel

Doha, Qatar

#31 Feb 5, 2013
full body massage.......120 QR - 1 hour
70 QR - 30 min
neck and shoulders...... 60 QR
legs and foot.......... 60 QR

souhelmasseur@hotmail.com
dcbk

Doha, Qatar

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I reach you? and what's the charge?
I am ready for you at the Intercontinental City
mail me on montishingh@gmail.com
mass-4-u

Doha, Qatar

#33 Feb 5, 2013
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I reach you? and what's the charge?
I am ready for you at the Intercontinental City
You have an e-mail I can write to or a contact?
mobeen

Doha, Qatar

#34 Mar 27, 2013
bruno2011 wrote:
I am doing massage, gym fit filipino here. Please email me if interested. I am 27 m here.
I prefer to massage expatriates male...
want mas
dear i want massage .have u place ,and where r u now my id mobeen39@yahoo.com
David Doha

Doha, Qatar

#35 Mar 31, 2013
mature male masseur available. QAR 150
Visiting only
pearsonqat@yahoo.com
I NEED

Doha, Qatar

#36 Mar 31, 2013
David Doha wrote:
mature male masseur available. QAR 150
Visiting only
pearsonqat@yahoo.com
hey m8, got place? How old please?

Since: Mar 13

Doha, Qatar

#38 Mar 31, 2013
I NEED wrote:
<quoted text>
hey m8, got place? How old please?
Sorry, visiting only

50s
I need

Doha, Qatar

#39 Mar 31, 2013
David Doha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, visiting only
50s
Pity, I got no place. Got e-mail contact to stay in touch for future.
MALE

Doha, Qatar

#40 Mar 31, 2013
hey.....i provide full body massage
120 QR ..... 1 hour
email: " souhelmasseur@hotmail.com "
I need

Doha, Qatar

#41 Mar 31, 2013
MALE wrote:
hey.....i provide full body massage
120 QR ..... 1 hour
email: " souhelmasseur@hotmail.com "
u have a place?
hello

Doha, Qatar

#42 Mar 31, 2013
MALE wrote:
hey.....i provide full body massage
120 QR ..... 1 hour
email: " souhelmasseur@hotmail.com "
Do u have a place plz send me u number at my email boysweet400@yahoo.com
MALE

Doha, Qatar

#43 Apr 1, 2013
No Place....i can go to ur accom. or hotel
Discrete

Doha, Qatar

#44 Apr 3, 2013
i need massage by Indian male. please post your contact/email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qatar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love to suck 8 hr ASLAM 8
couple looking nice man with place 10 hr Mousa77 26
looking for philippino or western bottom 23 hr mark 1
Looking for Desi aunties and Girls 4 sex willin... Wed Dave 4
i need a massag tomoro by a gay man (Feb '12) Wed sanjith 262
Where should I get reliable bathroom accessorie... Wed zaydabadi 1
Happy ending Oct 21 sanjith 5

Qatar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE