What if the US governs the Philippines again?

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 151 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
hello

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

With no handouts, no statehood movements, just strictly pure governance only, corruption free!
Tony Fujii

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

hello wrote:
With no handouts, no statehood movements, just strictly pure governance only, corruption free!
It would do wonders for the Philippines, but it would be a big burden for America as it has its own problems with illegals, such as the peasant Mexicans and morons united.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Tony Fujii wrote:
<quoted text>
It would do wonders for the Philippines, but it would be a big burden for America as it has its own problems with illegals, such as the peasant Mexicans and morons united.
filipina americana banget I pettioned for your parent to come here that's why you born here ingrate useless ugly bitch.
Tony Fujii

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

uthe morons wrote:
<quoted text> filipina americana banget I pettioned for your parent to come here that's why you born here ingrate useless ugly bitch.
That ain't me just to let you know. But anyway, you don't need to talk to women like that okay? Even if you don't like them, please be nice like a real gentlement.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Tony Fujii wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't me just to let you know. But anyway, you don't need to talk to women like that okay? Even if you don't like them, please be nice like a real gentlement.
She gets what she deserves no resdpect for bitchy lil old girl.
Jesse69

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

The US is just as corrupt as the Philippines. It wouldn't help much.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

jesse i dont no how you get your imfo but the us isnt as corrupt as the philipines your from chicago so how would u no unless u lived here for awhile then u wouldnt compare the usa ti the philippines.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

bambam58 wrote:
jesse i dont no how you get your imfo but the us isnt as corrupt as the philipines your from chicago so how would u no unless u lived here for awhile then u wouldnt compare the usa ti the philippines.
Oh man don't stop him from coming here and trying to bribe a cop.LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I got pulled over turning of edsa friday over my kenny's starmall for no reason other then for the color of my skin (as there were 3 other riders with and I was following one of em). The police ended up hinting that I can pay him off, cost me 400 pesos.
Poor philippines

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Who said the U.S.A. going to run the philippines? I don't think so! America had enough problem to take care off let alone take care another country specially philippines.

That well never happen!
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
I got pulled over turning of edsa friday over my kenny's starmall for no reason other then for the color of my skin (as there were 3 other riders with and I was following one of em). The police ended up hinting that I can pay him off, cost me 400 pesos.
I got 2 tickets in one day one stopped by cop the other got photo traffic cost me 300 dollars or 12,000 pesosd and my wife got ticket recently and I hadf it again that's a whopping 25,000 pesos for thye year so far. Lucky you you only spent 400 pesos. Yes there is no corruptions in america c'mon back join me in honest USA.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Poor philippines wrote:
Who said the U.S.A. going to run the philippines? I don't think so! America had enough problem to take care off let alone take care another country specially philippines.
That well never happen!
It seems like there will not be a US bases in the philippines either.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Second half real estate bill waiting to be paid in october almost 5,000 dollars or 200,000 pesos. Philippines are nice to their people and don't tax them to debt the rat hole. What a corrupt country the PH eh?
Balasubas

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

DREAM ON. lollll
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Even though the real estate value had plummeted the taxes are still the same or it's still going a bit higher every year. We got to support the government and welfare for citezens and illegals. The only thing that's not going down are taxes and inflation.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
Do you have an ICC sticker already? If you still do not have get one already or you will be paying more kotong than P400 when Dec starts.

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
Don't tell me their racist and extortionist. Like lol says not all are like that but we keep getting hit up by them. Funny to say they should walk a mile here in a foreigners shoes.

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an ICC sticker already? If you still do not have get one already or you will be paying more kotong than P400 when Dec starts.
Martin it doesn't matter if you have all the legal stickers and tags required. They see our white face and they think ATM!!! That's why I never drive in Manila. On SBMA it's the same at Christmas.

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

uthe morons wrote:
<quoted text> It seems like there will not be a US bases in the philippines either.
There won't be bases. More than a few officers from the last U.S. ships told me.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin it doesn't matter if you have all the legal stickers and tags required. They see our white face and they think ATM!!! That's why I never drive in Manila. On SBMA it's the same at Christmas.
That's funny because almost all the drivers of cars stopped by cops here have white faces. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 5 min ELIAS SATANAS IBARRA 5,207
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 16 min Charlie 107
wanted textmate sexmate 19 min hotchinita101 2,952
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 21 min AVCM Retired 3,049
abortion pills seller abortion pills seller (Jan '14) 23 min asdfghjkl 431
Catholicism and Protestantism: Mother Harlot An... (Jan '14) 25 min ELIAS IBARRA 82
The Mother Harlot And Daughter Shrink In Member... (Feb '14) 32 min ELIAS IBARRA 146
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 40 min wish 9,811

Search the Philippines Forum:
•••