Philippine religious sect holds massive rally

Feb 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Thousands of people gather at the Rizal Park to attend a big religious rally by the Christian sect Iglesia Ni Cristo Tuesday, Feb.

Comments
1 - 20 of 332 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2012
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The massive crowd was in the millions and not 600, 000!!! It spilled-over several kilometers past the U.S. Embassy and past the Manila City Hall!!!

There were millions also who had gathered in various disgnated venues in many of the provinces!!! Jampacked and overflowing crowds were also reported!!! It was a big success!!! No politics was involved although the jealous and enviouss gossipmongers from the real cults of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism had made negative insinuations beforehand!!!

Real Elias Ibarra

Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The real sects are the the Roman Catholics and Protestants!!! These false religions are the planting of the devil while the Iglesia Ni Cristo is God's planting in these last days!!! Christ is the Vine, the branches is the Church, and the Vinedresser or Planter is God!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Grand Evangelical Mission was not a prayer rally!!! It was all expositions of pristine biblical teachings of the true Church of Christ!!! No politician was allowed to speak contrary to the deceitful twistings made by the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
DMDM

Ingleburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The massive crowd was in the millions and not 600, 000!!! It spilled-over several kilometers past the U.S. Embassy and past the Manila City Hall!!!
There were millions also who had gathered in various disgnated venues in many of the provinces!!! Jampacked and overflowing crowds were also reported!!! It was a big success!!! No politics was involved although the jealous and enviouss gossipmongers from the real cults of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism had made negative insinuations beforehand!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
1 million is nothing why not 22million that covers the whole population of Metro Manila!

anyway you always have the freedom to claim on anything just like what your cult does all the time.

your cult always claim on anything, isn't it not?
ofgs

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

not even close to millions. not even close to a million.

“Nuke the mother fcukers ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its just ashame america stepped in you know what china would do with thes false cults once it steps in and takes over

thats when you need a jepnee or taxi to loose its brakes
ofgs

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 28, 2012
 
china would reduce the population to maybe half in a year.

america has its own reasons for being here and its not to defend the fils.
Anonymous

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 29, 2012
 
DMDM wrote:
<quoted text>
1 million is nothing why not 22million that covers the whole population of Metro Manila!
anyway you always have the freedom to claim on anything just like what your cult does all the time.
your cult always claim on anything, isn't it not?
hellow....
Anonymous

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hai....for it is not good to spent more mony for that moment the important is as long as we are filipino we must have the obligation to help our co- filipino's
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMDM wrote:
<quoted text>
1 million is nothing why not 22million that covers the whole population of Metro Manila!
anyway you always have the freedom to claim on anything just like what your cult does all the time.
your cult always claim on anything, isn't it not?
DMDM,
Not everyone could attend!!! A pajero Catholic Bishop was for example cradling someone inside the tinted vehicle!!!

It was still the biggest religious Grand Bible Exposition!!! The aerial shots would deny any attempt to reduce the size of the crowd which overflowed some kilometers past the U.S. Embassy and the Manila City Hall!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ofgs wrote:
not even close to millions. not even close to a million.
Ofgs,
Just ask the Manila police as to size of the crowd that could be contained in the Luneta alone!!! It is more than 1.8 million!!! And since the sea of humanity overflowed past the U.S. Embassy and Manila City Hall then it would be logical to conclude that more than a million more have had attended!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kiwi hater wrote:
its just ashame america stepped in you know what china would do with thes false cults once it steps in and takes over
thats when you need a jepnee or taxi to loose its brakes
Atheist Lucy,
The American cults are banned in China for they are trying to instigate the Falun Gong into going against the Chinese government!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ofgs wrote:
not even close to millions. not even close to a million.
Ofgs,
See the video of the CNN report!!! The word used is "millions" and clearly in its plural form!!! Take notice too of the fact that 18 other venues nationwide were holding their own Grand Bible Exposition!!! You are thus caught lying and deceiving the public!!! You cannot change the impeccable image of the true Church of Christ!!! It remains as the phenomenon and the force to be reckoned with!!! NO ONE CAN HINDER HER VICTORY PARADE!!!
CNN SAID IT ALL!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kiwi hater wrote:
its just ashame america stepped in you know what china would do with thes false cults once it steps in and takes over
thats when you need a jepnee or taxi to loose its brakes
Kiwi Hater,
The Iglesia Ni Cristo is in China!!! The Chinese themselves are embracing the true religion which is the Church of Christ!!! The Falun Gong ally of the Catholics and Protestants no longer dominates the headlines!!! It is but the phenomenon and force to be reckoned with and popularly know as the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!! The Chinese have watched also the overflowing crowd as reported by CNN!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jessica acondada wrote:
hai....for it is not good to spent more mony for that moment the important is as long as we are filipino we must have the obligation to help our co- filipino's
Jess,

Being Filipino is not good enough but it is being Iglesia Ni Cristo which is very, very, very good!!! Christ is the Savior of the Iglesia Ni Cristo because He established it Himself in the first century and prophesied the same to reappear in the Islands of Sea in the Far East [mizrach]!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"IN THE MILLIONS" THUS CAME THE CNN REPORT!!! BUT THE GOSSIPMONGERING CHIGOES OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT CULTS SAID "JUST 600,000"!!!

The lies and deceptions have been exposed!!! The Iglesia Ni Cristo wins!!!

See the CNN aerial photography of the overflowing crowd reaching past the U.S. Embassy, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila Cathedral, and the Intramuros Rotunda!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jess,
Being Filipino is not good enough but it is being Iglesia Ni Cristo which is very, very, very good!!! Christ is the Savior of the Iglesia Ni Cristo because He established it Himself in the first century and prophesied the same to reappear in the Islands of Sea in the Far East [mizrach]!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
If you are good to your fellow men even not INC, especially the Roman Catholics, then Christ the Savior of the Roman Catholic will bless you!
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Proceed now to the Iglesia Ni Cristo chapel nearest your place!!! Come and listen to Her pristine biblical teachings!!!

You are not forced to be an Iglesia Ni Cristo after listening!!! Meanwhile, continue to watch the Iglesia Ni Cristo programs on our NET 25 and GEM [Global Expansion Media] TV!!! Or log-on to www.iglesianicristo.ws !!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

YOU CAN ALSO PROCEED TO THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO MUSEUM AND GALLERY AT THE CENTRAL TEMPLE!!! IT IS FREE AND WITH GUIDES!!!

Learn the true history of the Church starting from HER humble beginnings to HER worldwide expansions in 98 countries and territories in less than a century!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ALL OF YOU ARE INVITED TO THE COMING FIRST CENTENNIAL OF THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO THIS COMING JULY 27, 2014!!!

VARIOUS IGLESIA NI CRISTO ACTIVITIES WILL BE DONE ALSO DURING THE SAID MONTH INCLUDING GAMES OF SPORTS!!!

THE BIG DOME AND THE NEW ERA UNIVERSITY SPORTS COMPLEX ARE NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR THIS PURPOSE!!! BE THE FIRST TO SIT DOWN AT THE COMPLEX!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 2 min Amelia 4,348
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 28 min angelsheart 9,095
'Chinese traders' behind garlic price hike? 31 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 28
wanted textmate sexmate 38 min Pink 1,983
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 1 hr wandering77 1
loan lender (Sep '12) 1 hr sheryl 12
My Abortion Story 1 hr _H_E_L_P_E_R_ 454
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 11 hr Hick 1,562
•••
•••