Who has a right to claim the Scarborough Shoal?

Created by brilliant on Apr 30, 2012

3,171 votes

Click on an option to vote

Philippines

China

Military Expert

Philippines

#672 Jun 21, 2012
The Philippine is the one should claim Scarborough shoal , because the island is so close to the Philippines only few miles but China looks like 1000's of miles away from Scarborough shoal.
Ispeakforthetrut h_BSN2012

United States

#673 Jun 21, 2012
Philippines common sense what a stupid question...
Point of View

Philippines

#674 Jun 21, 2012
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you stupid APE... for the USA to defend a beggar Nation like the Philippines... when it comes to the Shoal...
it would lose its arguments in defending an Asian tiger like Taiwan...
talking with stuuupid LOW IQ apes and their Filipino education...
Weird, my IQ is 130+ with multiple international licences and yet I am Filipino. Heck, we can even take a test and see which one of us has a higher IQ. My colleagues who are also Filipino topped CIA and CISA worldwide. We used to work in SGV & Co. Try to look it up.

Back to the shoal.
1. If your claim is valid, why did you refuse the UN tribunal?

2. My ancestors (Austronesian race) are seafaring people and have existed thousands of years before you even set up your first dynasty. They traveled the oceans reaching Africa, Australia and even Hawaii. Would it not be logical for you (if your IQ is high enough) that they would fish a few miles from where they live? Your map that proves that the shoal is part of China is an evidence of your country stealing from another (and why haven't you provided the world of this so called "ancient map"?).

3. I understand American citizens sentiments that they don't want to fight our war. Fine. But that doesn't mean we would just let you steal from us. We will fight you. It doesn't matter if we lose. We don't understand that since we have so very LOW IQ. And btw, we are not instigating a war between China and the US. YOU ARE ALREADY AT WAR. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Who knows what the US government would do, but granting your enemy that much resources, and opening your flank when China occupies the Philippines in the future....? Who knows. The US has recently been doing questionable things like FEEDING THE MONSTER OF ASIA.

4. China proposing joint exploration... Why the hell would any country "share" their territory when it is theirs???? And do you think we would believe you when you say it is 50-50? Coming from the Chinese? I find it funny how some of you accuses us of allying ourselves to the west and not our fellow asians. If we ally ourselves with the USA, they get the oil, but we get taxes and retain our territory. If we ally ourselves with you Chinese, you take all the oil, our lands, our fishes, etc.

5. You accuse us that most of our women our prostitutes, we're stupid and uneducated, corrupt, our cities filthy, etc. SO WHAT? Does that give you the right to own our lands???

6. Our historical battle... http://rokdrop.com/2008/05/07/heroes-of-the-k...
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#675 Jun 21, 2012
I think all the Chinese people should think about this. If China decided to steal the Scarborough Shoal of Philippines, then they are the one letting the US troops to be in the Philippines. If China decided not to steal our Scarborough Shoal then the US troops would not stay around in the Philippines. China government must think carefully. If China didn't steal our Scarborough Shoal(yet) then we don't need Americans to intervene this problem . And we don't need Americans in the Philippines to intervene us.. If China don't want Americans in the Philippines then they should stop claiming this Shoal because technically, historically, it belongs to Philippines Islands. It may be a small Shoal but it create a big problem in the entire Asia. We don't want our Asian countries to be ruin because of this stupid Shoal! China should not, must not, will not, would not be an aggressive in the whole Asian region. China should be a role model to our Asian communities.

Since: Oct 11

Bayan, Philippines

#676 Jun 21, 2012
crystal wrote:
I think all the Chinese people should think about this. If China decided to steal the Scarborough Shoal of Philippines, then they are the one letting the US troops to be in the Philippines. If China decided not to steal our Scarborough Shoal then the US troops would not stay around in the Philippines. China government must think carefully. If China didn't steal our Scarborough Shoal(yet) then we don't need Americans to intervene this problem . And we don't need Americans in the Philippines to intervene us.. If China don't want Americans in the Philippines then they should stop claiming this Shoal because technically, historically, it belongs to Philippines Islands. It may be a small Shoal but it create a big problem in the entire Asia. We don't want our Asian countries to be ruin because of this stupid Shoal! China should not, must not, will not, would not be an aggressive in the whole Asian region. China should be a role model to our Asian communities.
Clap clap clap clap. LIKE
willie zeny

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#677 Jun 21, 2012
great China wrote:
<quoted text>
Luzon are Chinese, not to mention the Huangyan Island
Filipino, you're dead
The Chinese are all phlegm skinned monkees who have to eat endangered animal genitalia before having sex due to the fact that the sexual organs of their men are too tiny, even monkees would cry when they see them. LOL. You have to discover Huangyan Island which is not an island but a shoal, whereas, the Philippines didn't have to discover it since it belongs to the Philippines from day one.
Go back to aborting human fetus for you to roast as a sig of good luck as you would need billions of them to have even an ounce of luck.
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Carrollton, TX

#679 Jun 22, 2012
Back to the shoal????

China claimed it away from you in the 1200s.... and can keep it with force today...

tough sheit deal with it...

with a 130 IQ you should know this shit is nothing new...

even to your country

so keep whining like your low IQ ape countrymen

mr 130 IQ

its not going to change anything...
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Carrollton, TX

#680 Jun 22, 2012
The Wechsler Intelligence Scale classifies an IQ Score of 85 as dull normal intelligence which is also considered borderline mental retardation

LOL
Point of View

Philippines

#681 Jun 22, 2012
Back to the shoal????
China claimed it away from you in the 1200s.... and can keep it with force today...
even to your country
mr 130 IQ
Back to the shoal separates my first statement, which is basically saying that not all Filipinos have low IQ, from my second statement which is about the shoal. I've dealt with the issue, and it is not that tough really. "China claimed..." Nice word for stealing. I am not trying to change anything other than enlightening people who have difficulty in understanding simple things.
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

#682 Jun 22, 2012
Back to the shoal????
even to your country
mr 130 IQ
Every countries in the world have enough IQ to know that cHina is making a crooked deal all the time. You got IQ of a fool.
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

#683 Jun 22, 2012
The Wechsler Intelligence Scale classifies an IQ Score of 85 as dull normal intelligence which is also considered borderline mental retardation
LOL
You got basic animal instinct for an IQ.
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Carrollton, TX

#684 Jun 22, 2012
Point of View wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the shoal separates my first statement, which is basically saying that not all Filipinos have low IQ, from my second statement which is about the shoal. I've dealt with the issue, and it is not that tough really. "China claimed..." Nice word for stealing. I am not trying to change anything other than enlightening people who have difficulty in understanding simple things.
well no sheit sherlock... im sure there are Filipinos with 140 Plus IQs

and I am sure there a plenty more Filipinos with below 70 IQs

but your country average is 86... meaning you come from a country of borderline retards...

as the for Shoal... call it what ever you want...

Im sure your CIA buddies will be arguing that the Europeans "discovered" America rather than stole it from the Indians..

or 3500 to 5000 years ago you Austronesian...will argue that you supplanted the Aeta/Negritos and by your good graces, allow them to live on their ancestral land in the forest today...

(ie.... put them on reserves like America did with its Indians)

or more recent, you will use nice fancy term like...Mindanao was "incorporated " into Philippine Republic

point is... only low IQ retards think the world is fair...

and your acting like no other country has taken anothers land... and done what China has done to you in the 1200s..

when your country has a history of doing the same...

when your side has the audacity to trot out maps of a former colonial conquer to bolster your claims on the Shoal

LOL
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Carrollton, TX

#685 Jun 22, 2012
morons disunited wrote:
<quoted text> Every countries in the world have enough IQ to know that cHina is making a crooked deal all the time. You got IQ of a fool.
this is what I know your Filipino poor... are TRASH

and even given an opportunity would still be TRASH

while in China?

PISA: What about the rest of China?

However, many people argue that China’s human capital must actually be quite low, because it doesn’t spend much on education, resources are bare in the provinces, statistical fudging under unaccountable governors, etc.

The recent results from the international standardized PISA tests in math, reading and science will make this an increasingly untenable position.

Shanghai got by far the best results out of all the OECD countries (never mind the developing ones).

. Now while you might (rightly) argue Shanghai draws much of the elite of the Yangtze river delta, the Financial Times has more:

“Citing further, as-yet unpublished OECD research, Mr Schleicher said:“We have actually done Pisa in 12 of the provinces in China. Even in some of the very poor areas you get performance close to the OECD average.””

Since countries like the US and France get scores “close to the OECD average”, this means that the workforces soon to be entering China’s economy, even from its poorest regions, will be no less skilled than those of leading Western economies (note too that the numbers of Chinese university graduates are soaring).

http://www.vdare.com/posts/pisa-what-about-th...
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

#686 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
while in China?
PISA: What about the rest of China?
However, many people argue that China’s human capital must actually be quite low, because it doesn’t spend much on education, resources are bare in the provinces, statistical fudging under unaccountable governors, etc.
The recent results from the international standardized PISA tests in math, reading and science will make this an increasingly untenable position.
Shanghai got by far the best results out of all the OECD countries (never mind the developing ones).
. Now while you might (rightly) argue Shanghai draws much of the elite of the Yangtze river delta, the Financial Times has more:
“Citing further, as-yet unpublished OECD research, Mr Schleicher said:“We have actually done Pisa in 12 of the provinces in China. Even in some of the very poor areas you get performance close to the OECD average.””
Since countries like the US and France get scores “close to the OECD average”, this means that the workforces soon to be entering China’s economy, even from its poorest regions, will be no less skilled than those of leading Western economies (note too that the numbers of Chinese university graduates are soaring).
http://www.vdare.com/posts/pisa-what-about-th...
Why would you post such a long none senxe if you have high IQ? You got basic animal instinct for an IQ. Sorry idiot.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#687 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
while in China?
1. So what do you call the poor in Arizona....same as the poor Filipinos...trash???
2. What opportunity are you talking about...there is no such word as opportunity if one fails ..one has to work hard given the opportunity to a job; people might stumble but slowly will be able to get up.

You might be "rich or superior today" as you continuously insult the poor Filipinos, but life is a roller coaster.Who knows, tomorrow you will be in the bottom like the poor Filipinos.

Below, I am quoting a verse which I hope change your unkind and rude attitude to the poor Filipinos calling them trash. Even Animals deserves respect and kindness much more to human beings no matter how poor they are.

"amieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

6. The world's judgment of the poor contrasted with God's.

ye-Christians, from whom better things might have been expected; there is no marvel that men of the world do so.

despised-literally, "dishonored." To dishonor the poor is to dishonor those whom God honors, and so to invert the order of God [Calvin]." unquote
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

#688 Jun 22, 2012
LOL
You are too mechanical like a robot always mentionong your IQ but you don't even have enough IQ to realize your robotic reasoning is really the retard IQ level. You have an IQ of a fool and you got animal basic instinct for an IQ. Sorry about that chonk.
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Chicago, IL

#689 Jun 22, 2012
morons disunited wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you post such a long none senxe if you have high IQ? You got basic animal instinct for an IQ. Sorry idiot.
yes but you Austronesian apes are still trash...

compared to the poor Chinese...

thats why the whites banned Chinese immigration... because they knew the Chinese would supplant the whites..

instead in places they flooded their country with low IQ blacks from Africa...

you Indios are no better...

How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried

By Andrew Malone
UPDATED: 10:16 EST, 18 July 2008

On June 5, 1873, in a letter to The Times, Sir Francis Galton, the cousin of Charles Darwin and a distinguished African explorer in his own right, outlined a daring (if by today's standards utterly offensive) new method to 'tame' and colonise what was then known as the Dark Continent.

'My proposal is to make the encouragement of Chinese settlements of Africa a part of our national policy, in the belief that the Chinese immigrants would not only maintain their position, but that they would multiply and their descendants supplant the inferior Negro race,' wrote Galton.

'I should expect that the African seaboard, now sparsely occupied by lazy, palavering savages, might in a few years be tenanted by industrious, order-loving Chinese, living either as a semidetached dependency of China, or else in perfect freedom under their own law.'

Despite an outcry in Parliament and heated debate in the august salons of the Royal Geographic Society, Galton insisted that 'the history of the world tells the tale of the continual displacement of populations, each by a worthier successor, and humanity gains thereby'.

A controversial figure, Galton was also the pioneer of eugenics, the theory that was used by Hitler to try to fulfil his mad dreams of a German Master Race.

Eventually, Galton's grand resettlement plans fizzled out because there were much more exciting things going on in Africa.

But that was more than 100 years ago, and with legendary explorers such as Livingstone, Speke and Burton still battling to find the source of the Nile - and new discoveries of exotic species of birds and animals featuring regularly on newspaper front pages - vast swathes of the continent had not even been 'discovered'.

Yet Sir Francis Galton, it now appears, was ahead of his time. His vision is coming true - if not in the way he imagined. An astonishing invasion of Africa is now under way.

In the greatest movement of people the world has ever seen, China is secretly working to turn the entire continent into a new colony.

Reminiscent of the West's imperial push in the 18th and 19th centuries - but on a much more dramatic, determined scale - China's rulers believe Africa can become a 'satellite' state, solving its own problems of over-population and shortage of natural resources at a stroke.

With little fanfare, a staggering 750,000 Chinese have settled in Africa over the past decade. More are on the way.

The strategy has been carefully devised by officials in Beijing, where one expert has estimated that China will eventually need to send 300 million people to Africa to solve the problems of over-population and pollution.

The plans appear on track. Across Africa, the red flag of China is flying. Lucrative deals are being struck to buy its commodities - oil, platinum, gold and minerals. New embassies and air routes are opening up. The continent's new Chinese elite can be seen everywhere, shopping at their own expensive boutiques, driving Mercedes and BMW limousines, sending their children to exclusive private schools.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10361...
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Chicago, IL

#690 Jun 22, 2012
morons disunited wrote:
<quoted text> You are too mechanical like a robot always mentionong your IQ but you don't even have enough IQ to realize your robotic reasoning is really the retard IQ level. You have an IQ of a fool and you got animal basic instinct for an IQ. Sorry about that chonk.
retarded Austronesian ape... find one post where im talking about my "personal" IQ...

to me it is immaterial as your IQ... because as a RACE of people
a Country of People etc etc etc

your Austronesian race of people have LOW IQs

and compared to the Han race of people, you are friken stupid...

btw I make fun of you... because a western educated engineer should have around a 130 IQ...

but you are just stupid... so I know you are a Philippines educated engineer...

meaning you are qualified to be a Janitor

LOL

U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Chicago, IL

#691 Jun 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So what do you call the poor in Arizona....same as the poor Filipinos...trash???
2. What opportunity are you talking about...
Arizona? are you talking Hispanics with their 89 IQs?

they are about as dumb as you Filipinos...

as for opportunity?

Hidden tigers: why do Chinese children do so well at school?

Children of Chinese origin, whether rich or poor, do incredibly well in school – but hardly any studies have been done to find out why

News
Education
Schools

Hidden tigers: why do Chinese children do so well at school?

Children of Chinese origin, whether rich or poor, do incredibly well in school – but hardly any studies have been done to find out why

Share 806
Email

mansell
Warwick Mansell
guardian.co.uk, Monday 7 February 2011 12.01 EST
Comments (…)

18-year-old Jessie Tang thinks Chinese pupils' success is 'mostly down to the parents'
18-year-old Jessie Tang thinks Chinese pupils' success at school is 'mostly down to the parents'. Photograph: Graham Turner for the Guardian

It seems a hugely under-researched phenomenon within English education. But Jessie Tang thinks she has the answer.

"It's mostly the parents. Chinese parents tend to push their children a lot, and have really high expectations. I think it's maybe because they did not have the opportunities that we have these days. They want us to take advantage of them."

Jessie, 18, an A-level student at Watford grammar school for girls, whose father arrived in England from Hong Kong, was being asked about what seems an amazing success story buried and barely commented upon within English schools' results.

The statistics relate to the achievement of pupils of Chinese ethnicity, revealed last autumn in a report by the Equality and Human Rights Commission on inequality in Britain.

This showed not only that British Chinese youngsters are the highest performing ethnic group in England at GCSE, which has been known for years. It also showed that this group seemed to be singularly successful in achieving that goal of educational policy-makers everywhere: a narrow performance gap between those from the poorest homes, and the rest.

Further evidence of the success of pupils of Chinese heritage came through the world's most well-known international testing study, Pisa. This found 15-year-olds from Shanghai, China, easily outperforming those of all other nationalities.

The domestic statistics show that, at GCSE, children of Chinese ethnicity – classed simply as "Chinese" in the data – who are eligible for free school meals (FSM) perform better than the national average for all pupils, rich and poor.

Not only that, but FSM Chinese pupils do better than those of most other ethnic backgrounds, even when compared with children from better-off homes (those not eligible for free school meals).

A detailed look at the figures makes this clearer. Some 71% of Chinese FSM pupils achieved five good GCSEs, including English and maths, in 2009. For non-FSM Chinese pupils, the figure was 72%.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2011/feb/...
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

#692 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
retarded Austronesian ape... find one post where im talking about my "personal" IQ...
to me it is immaterial as your IQ... because as a RACE of people
a Country of People etc etc etc
your Austronesian race of people have LOW IQs
and compared to the Han race of people, you are friken stupid...
btw I make fun of you... because a western educated engineer should have around a 130 IQ...
but you are just stupid... so I know you are a Philippines educated engineer...
meaning you are qualified to be a Janitor
LOL
Here's another wanker whos mind is locked up on the IQ issue. LOL! I don't have problem with IQ you nut. I am not an achiever much less high achiever. If you want to prove your IQ do something that benifit society and not commit crimes against other countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe Abortion with Ms. Pearl 11 min Miss--Pearl 80
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 16 min Marky 9,718
The Beautiful and Grandiose Chapels of Iglesia ... (Apr '13) 20 min Wait_a_minute 1,425
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 21 min Don the American 5,076
wanted: MAHINHINduting Nymphomaniac 25 min kinky_girl 11
Sperm donor? 27 min kinky_girl 6
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr curiousako 13,563
Girl to girl relationship 1 hr madre_soltera 55
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 1 hr Wait_a_minute 8,419

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE