Posted in the Philippines Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cory

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Gretchen Barreto, panibagong scandal?

Guys, kilala nyo ba ito? panibagong scandal nanaman ata to. Im pretty sure hindi si Tony Boy yan. Sinu kaya iyan?

http://tabloids.com.ph/whos-the-mystery-man/

Enlighten me! Unless, panibago ito...? any confirmations?
Cory

Pasig, Philippines

#2 Oct 14, 2007
Guys, saw this a couple of times na sa news in tv patrol, umagang kay ganda, unang hirit and 24 oras. they didnt confirm pa if this is a new commercial that greta made but, the lighting is sure nice. sinu kaya nagpakana nito? pero in fairness, nagamit ni greta yun scandal nya with john last time!
hinto

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2008
alam mo yang gretchen baretto nyo wla namang ka clas s class yang babaeng yan di nyo napapansin puro sya pa class ngeek mistraramos lang naman kahit anong kulorete at suutin nyang mamahaling gamit or damit di maantot naman ang kanyang reputasyo at pagkatao, The real rich people act desente, simple at di nyo napapansin ang tunay na myaman hindi nagshow off kasi pinanggalingan na nla ang pinakamahal at desenyong gamit kaya hindi na big deal sa kanila iyon smantalng itong greta na ito ewan ko napakashow off who cares if ur wearing signature clothings malay mo sa Nordtsrom rock or sa outlet lang sa america binili yan quiet ka na lang greta kahit hindi ipagmalaki ang suot mo those people who knows what are real expensive clothings can figure out what ur wearing and mamahiya ka pa na we all know na nabili mo lang yan sa outlet or consignment clothings hehehe or nakkapagyabang ka lang nyan kasi madami sa pinas ng hindi naedukar na expensive clothings u can afford it pagtaga abroad ka kasi may mga second hand store at outlet na mga store na mga signature sabagay marami pa ding mangmagn na pinoy kaya namamangha ang karamihan but those who knows oh well its another way of showing off that something they bought in a consignment store :)
lisa

Philippines

#4 Feb 17, 2008
gretchen was a slut... i dont like her image... she have a family already but she still flirt with other man. my god.. what is she's thinking rigth now. she have a daughter what if her daughter will do the same thing as she did??? she's a crazy woman... she's not even thinking what others expect to her daughter... ive watch the buss just now and the topic was gretchen and shes a fake!!!!!!!! shes crying??? omg where are those tears?? i cant even believe it its like shes laughing stupid she is....
gene

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2008
i saw the "the buzz" interview of Gretchen Barreto and with all the hype that they preempted, the interview did not deliver. She pretty much said she wasn't ready to discuss any issue at this moment. it was nothing but an underhanded attempt to promote her new cd. Using her life story to sell some music that is not even originally hers. she's trying to come out as the "victim" and truly sorry miss La Greta you are where you are because of your own doing. At one point you noted that what you had with Tony Boy C is more than a wedding but it's a marriage. Well then why are you still waiting for the wedding part to happen? It's a little hypocritical don't you think? And a slight correction, beautiful you maybe but don't get it twisted and consider yourself a goddess, far from it. i think you need some therapy and medication so you can realize reality from fantasy. the filipino people have not forgiven you, you just happened to be todays news.
brown eyes

Makati City, Philippines

#6 Feb 17, 2008
Oh well I watched the Buzz yesterday for the simple reason that I would want to rejoice on Gretchen's down fall. From the time that she became the live-in partner of Joey Loyzaga, to her being a mistress (her words in her album) Gretchen had personified her 14 going steady character, that of being a social climber who will stop at nothing to get to the top and get what she wants at the expense of others. She really is something, a trend setter of sort albeit a negative one.. Living in at age 14 (if my memory serves me right) to a tabloid filled some kinda suicide attempt to a high profile life as a mistress to internet queen with her john pictures then finally to an affair with someone while being a mistress of another!!!!! This girl is really something!!! Well she aptly called herself VAIN!!!! That is good to recognize oneself but to write that you are a goddess, WOW, that is something too.. it is sheer lunacy!!!! I guess at the end of the day, she deserved what she got... ayaw pang umamin kasi kung hiwalay na sila ni Tony Boy... Climber and attention seeker that she is... she will milk the issue to the bone and hope to hell that she gets to appear in all of the talk shows and then promote her album and become a star again.. What a life!!!! With or without her baubles, diamonds, pearl and manolo's... and we, including you and me... will be there to watch the next chapter of her life... so we can have something to talk about haha...
MARIA

Quezon, Philippines

#7 Feb 18, 2008
ito lang ang masasabi ko,hindi lahat ng bagay ay pwede mong makuha greta. maaaring nababalutan ka ng ginto sa katawan pero sa gabing mag-isa ka na lang you are not happy, payo lang may family ka at kahit hindi kayo kasal ni tony you are lucky dahil may nagmahal sayo
HUWAAT

Philippines

#9 Feb 19, 2008
nasisiraan na kaya ng bait si Greta? Let us pray for her na lang.... for her enlightenment...
GODESS

Philippines

#10 Feb 19, 2008
IF I WERE HER,,, SA DAMI NG PERA KO... AND THE LIMELIGHT NA SA KIN NAKATUTOK... IWILL USE THE FAME TO BENEFIT OTHER PEOPLE... I WILL DO MORE CHARITIES TO BRING TO PEOPLE'S AWARENESS THE THINGS THAT MATTER MOST...
virgo

Moorestown, NJ

#11 Feb 19, 2008
she's pratically hypocrite , social climber
Cancer

San Jose, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2008
I too saw the interview. Poor Gretchen. Simply trying hard. If you get to read these comments, take it as good advise to look at yourself. Your bling-blings cannot cover up the mud you slap your face with. Yes, do charity like Sharon's daughter. Maybe that will wipe away the dirt. At the end of the day, each and every person will be alone, and alone with God. What do you tell Him? I am sure He has already forgiven you. Please give him something in return like humility perhaps. Oh and when people start thinking you are a has been, a graceful exit would be good for you. Look at Marlene Detricht, she chose to be a recluse and she got more famous for it. Try it. It may work for you. Then maybe the people will miss you and wonder what you are up to. Good Luck, girl.
lunatin

North Las Vegas, NV

#14 Feb 21, 2008
greta i wud sayis a freakin sperm dumster and a dumb-ass
lisa garcia

San Mateo, CA

#15 Feb 21, 2008
It is not gretchen's problem but her live in partner Tony Boy. He condoned her so much. If only he will do something like to drop her like hot potato then Gretchen is like a huge garbage being thrown away at Tondo. Tony Boy too should think that people are looking up to him and his scandalous romance is not helping him any good. How can he achieve more if he himself doesn't love and respect himself? He is fooling himself and because of this I don't think he is really a good businessman. Tony Boy can't even handle his own household so all the more reason that he can't handle his businesses.Good riddance!!!
moyk moreno

Korea

#16 Feb 22, 2008
let us respect anyone decisions.let anyone be a part of this beautiful world.
paul

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 22, 2008
know what's d problem here pipol lets try to educate our selves here ok? wats going on ryte now is a copycat on how celebs promote a movie or a cd here in u.s. sample si bruce willis at demi moore, bruce may movie na palabas at nong nangyari they split up although tagal na silang di nagsasama. you know controversies make them more popular than ever and thats the name of the game. we all know what gretch reputation she has magmula nong sumama siya kay tony boy-pera lang naman ang gusto niya. If grethc had a dignity b4 di niya dapat ginawa 2. maraming artista na kumakabit sa mga mayayaman coz of 1 thing MONEY!!!!! shame on you gretc!!!!!!!
kiko

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 22, 2008
so many filthy rich, powerful pipol sa pinas kabet ay left and right. di na bago 2 sa pinas. bastat may maganda na artista na walang direction ang buhay usually kabet ang outcome. ang hirap sa artista pag nasilaw sa pera di na nila kung ano na gagawin nila. 22o ung sabi nla na money is root of all evil. look whats going on sa pinas NBN-ZTE its all about money,money, money and more money. Di Ba? Kaya its someone elses choise not ours how to become instant rich. SO GRETCH, you are d biggest hoe right now sa pinas.
Chere

San Bruno, CA

#19 Feb 23, 2008
Gretchen - the truth is that you can not sing and you are not a good singer. You can not act and you are not a good actress, so my suggestion is STOP even trying. You are making a FOOL out of yourself.
Chere

San Bruno, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2008
Also, if you think using your loved ones, family, friends, and other people and situation to gain popularity is a good way to promote your CD, then you are darn mistaken. It sure backfired on you. People are not stupid.

With the little information Nadia Montenegro gave about you and your true self - only verified the many comments and views of people about your true self. You have a black heart and would use and do anything in order to get what you want.

No wonder the Cojuangco family will never like you and No wonder Tonyboy himself never proposed marriage to you. Who in his right mind would?
After all your expose and dalliances with John Estrada, Dodie Puno, Ricky Yabut and perhaps others we were not able to hear about?

Have you forgotten ideas and concepts like Respect, Decency ( then again, how will you be able to even understand these concepts while living in with Tony Boy and being a mistress),delicadeza, principles, moral values, being true to oneself etc.

Why don't you do something more worthwhile - why don't you go back to school and finish a degree.
Why don't you do charity work - perhaps sell your bags or shoes, clothes so you will be able to assist one Filipino family in dire need of food?

And if you do charity work - can you do it quitely and humbly - so the Lord above will bless you.
Concerned Mindanaoan

Bislig, Philippines

#21 Feb 24, 2008
Guys, I guess we just have to leave her alone. It's her life and it's her to leave. We do have our own business to attend. Let Tony C. handle this. It's their life. They're not paying us to discuss their pathetic lives....
Maris Zol

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Feb 24, 2008
I don't know who's Greta really is but rest assured na whats she's doing right now is because that was God gave to her and take it as a challenge. We are not God to question her and we don't right to do that, lets say na nayayabang kayo sa kanya because the way she act and dress but come to think na may maipagyayabang naman talaga siya. Kung ano man nakaraan niya bakit di na lang kalimutan dahil lahat naman tayo ay may bahong tinatago but unlike her alam ng mundo so to think wala talaga siya ikatakot na mabunyag pa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 24 min cutegay 13,202
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 47 min alex 841
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 58 min INC dHouse ofDEMONS 8,835
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr rubyred134 14,711
2 Billions Catholics VERSUS the Shrinking 2 Mil... 1 hr INC dHouse ofDEMONS 41
looking for bi femme, lesbian na hindi pa out 1 hr Jananana 318
Bi-Femme Friends 1 hr Jananana 127
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr theidiotsareunited 5,784
More from around the web