Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

HATE IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE.
I hate Gloria and we need to kill her.
And shit, the Ayala rally was unsuccessful. Now i hate all Filipinos too coz they don't like Civil War.
War is the answer to everything and FILIPINOS ARE WORST THAN SHIT!

All Pinoys is now my enemy. Pinoy is my number one hatred. That is why i love marcell.
AND I HATE MY OWN SKIN.
He is my hero!
I SO believe in his insecurities.

I am insecure myself, that why i use soo many aliases: GLORIA KAWATAN, ERAP PA RIN, DITCH HER OUT, GLORIA IS STUPID, FAKE PRESIDENT OF CEBU, CIVIL WAR, FERTILIZER SCAM, NO HOPE..etc. because all you bastards won't ditch her out. Bastards!

I believe in Marcell's negativity in Filipinos just as i believe that the Philippines is the poorest nation, hopeless to the core! Good for nothing..all because of Gloria, damnit!

Everyone in the Philippines is poor. Very poor. Everyone is starving. EVERYONE!! There are squatters everywhere and they over populate the metro from the provinces because of Gloria. Its Gloria's fault.When the world oil prices soar,it's her fault. When the streets get flooded, its Gloria's fault. But you guys won't listen.
Happy Filipinos who go to work are just paid by Gloria to go work. No one is happy there. No one okay?

Thank goodness Marcell sees what i see; all this time he has been posting that Filipinos are nothing but toilet cleaners. Asswipers. I believe in that.
RACISM AND HATE IS THE RIGHT WAY & I WILL KEEP DICTATING THAT ALL FILIPINOS ARE HOPELESS.

It's all because of Gloria. That is my cause - TO KEEP BLAMING GLORIA, NO MATTER WHAT.
Nothing can change this even if so many of you disagree with me. At least I have Marcell (the real one who spams hatred like me)and Jane Abao.

All of you who say that it's not that bad in the Philippines are simply pro-GMA. Philippines is down the gutter. The poorest! Good for nothing! Disgusting.
And i don't care if i sound paranoid like Marcell. We need paranoia to ditch her out. Erap & Marcos are better. They are not corrupt like GMA. We need to kill her. Kill!

We need to destabilize the economy! We need to push that all Filipinos are depressed and hopeless. SO WHAT if Filipinos suffer because of my cause. They are just casualties of war. A war against GMA.

Why don't you all listen me? Why is she still president? Why was the Ayala rally so pathetic? I don't get it.
Visaya

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Wow, unbelievable display of viciousness. Our blessed Savior wants us to love our enemies, to do good to those who hate us, to pray for those who persecute us.

Spiteful, unforgiving thoughts and talking of nonsense grievances are uncalled for.

May our Lord Jesus Christ hear our prayers for them and bestow upon us all the graces we need.

This I ask for the honor of Christ, who forgave His enemies on the Cross. Amen.

Happy Holidays!
Gloria Kawatan

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Visaya wrote:
Wow, unbelievable display of viciousness. Our blessed Savior wants us to love our enemies, to do good to those who hate us, to pray for those who persecute us.
Spiteful, unforgiving thoughts and talking of nonsense grievances are uncalled for.
May our Lord Jesus Christ hear our prayers for them and bestow upon us all the graces we need.
This I ask for the honor of Christ, who forgave His enemies on the Cross. Amen.
Happy Holidays!
Your just paid by Gloria to say that. Forgiving is the shit. Read my post above. That is the only way. The is the truth. I hate you. I hate everyone. You're all Gloria lovers.
Western Brown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Filipinos are not worst than Sh/ t. Filipinos are aaaaaloooooot worst than sh /t.
Gloria Kawatan

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Western Brown wrote:
Filipinos are not worst than Sh/ t. Filipinos are aaaaaloooooot worst than sh /t.
That is what i hav been saying all along loser. Don't repeat what i have been spamming idiot. I hate you. I hate everyone.
Visaya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

We need a very powerful prayer and holy water to drive evil spirits to protect themselves especially the loving good spirited Filipinos.
Happy Holidays Western Brown and Gloria Kawatan! May you and your loved ones have a wonderful blessed Christmas and the year 2009!
LA Liar

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

Gloria Kawatan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just paid by Gloria to say that. Forgiving is the shit. Read my post above. That is the only way. The is the truth. I hate you. I hate everyone. You're all Gloria lovers.
Oo na! Hater ka na. Matagal na. So get a life you bored LA freak.
Gloria Kawatan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Visaya wrote:
We need a very powerful prayer and holy water to drive evil spirits to protect themselves especially the loving good spirited Filipinos.
Happy Holidays Western Brown and Gloria Kawatan! May you and your loved ones have a wonderful blessed Christmas and the year 2009!
Thank you! Visaya. I'am the real Gloria kawatan. From Los Angeles, California. Somebody has been using my name. Anybody who's using it from other country is A FAKE GLORIA KAWATAN.

Have a bless xmas and a happy new year too,...visaya!
Visaya

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Gloria Kawatan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Visaya. I'am the real Gloria kawatan. From Los Angeles, California. Somebody has been using my name. Anybody who's using it from other country is A FAKE GLORIA KAWATAN.
Have a bless xmas and a happy new year too,...visaya!
Your welcome LA ! Now I know you're a good person and we might become good friends through topix.

Who knows we just hours away from each other...
Visaya

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Eric UK wrote:
Firstly it is worse not worst. I think you are confusing with wurst (german for sausage). Now wurst are worse than shit. You Filipinos are amateurs at being shit you can see I am an expert at shit I have a degree in verbal diahorrea. Why dont you Filipino's pull together instead of blaming each other. By the way make sure this is not the WORST Christmas you have. Love to tou all.
Worst is used as an adjective. The most disagreeabe.

For sure, we will have a blessed Christmas. Wurse sausage would not dampen our spirit.

May you have a wonderful blessed Christmas and Prosperous New Year!
hahaha

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

gloria arroyo is the best president in the philippine history!

but i believe there are so many filipinos that are worst than shit! they are the ones who want to put back erap estrada in malacanang palace...

as these people hate her, i started to love her more although she's not my bet in the 2004 presidential election...
the philippine economy has averaged at 5% since Gloria Arroyo became president in 2001, and 2007 is the fastest growth achieved by the philippines in 30 years. the peso has become stronger againts the dollar (although this is not good news for us living outside the philippines) but this is one of signs that the philippines is gearing up towards prosperity... we could have grown a little more faster if not with this "opposition people" in the govt. the president has only two hands, she could have used both hands in serving the people instead of using the other one in protecting the people, the govt, and herself from these people in the opposition and their supporter... i hope these people will learn something from US Presidential hopeful John McCain, who accepted his defeat and even offered to hekp the government of new president elect Barack Obama..
Visaya

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
but i believe there are so many filipinos that are worst than shit! they are the ones who want to put back erap estrada in malacanang palace...
as these people hate her, i started to love her more although she's not my bet in the 2004 presidential election...
the philippine economy has averaged at 5% since Gloria Arroyo became president in 2001, and 2007 is the fastest growth achieved by the philippines in 30 years. the peso has become stronger againts the dollar (although this is not good news for us living outside the philippines) but this is one of signs that the philippines is gearing up towards prosperity... we could have grown a little more faster if not with this "opposition people" in the govt. the president has only two hands, she could have used both hands in serving the people instead of using the other one in protecting the people, the govt, and herself from these people in the opposition and their supporter... i hope these people will learn something from US Presidential hopeful John McCain, who accepted his defeat and even offered to hekp the government of new president elect Barack Obama..
You nailed it Ha Ha Ha! Lately, I see some Filipinos who are hopeful and wish the best for PI. This had been proven when the rally against cha cha was a dismal inspite of the fact that the oppositions leading the rally have thousands of members. There were Bishops too .... your alias Ha Ha Ha is fitting and contagious. I'm laughing too to the detriment of Ms LA.
Gloria Kawatan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

hahaha wrote:
HA HA! Did you say Gloria Arroyo, Is the best President the Philippines ever had. You must be really out of your mind. This is xmas season! relax! and open your eyes to the truth. First of all Gloria Arrovo is not the duly elected President of the Philippines she don't have mandate from filipino people because she only stole her title from the duly elected President Joseph Estrada, And she stole it again in May 10, 2004. Presidential election against Fernando Poe, jr. She is nothing but a THIEF.

You also were saying the Peso is strong against the dollar, Its true! But, Not because of Gloria Arroyo, Doing! The peso is strong because of the dollar money remittance of OFW'S sending back home. And because the U.S.A Economy is deteriorate. What do you think well happen to the Peso now that most of OFW'S is out of work. Its means the dollar's remittance will be down as well. And the peso against the dollar will be weak also. Either you believe it or not the only reason the Philippines economy is still afloat. Because of the MONEY REMITTANCE OF OFW'S. WITHOUT IT THE PHILIPPINES ECONOMY ALREADY WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.
Reverse Thinker

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Filipinos are better than shit. In fact some of them are as good inventors and designers.

I heard of a lady from Cebu, a local Filipina who had made several US patents in the semi-conductor industry. Her achievement is great.

I also heard that some international manufacturers are planning to outsource their product design here in the Philippines due to the high cost of designing in their mother country.

I think these manufacturers will not trust the Filipinos if we are really shit.

So I think Filipinos will excel in their various fields given the right opportunity.

What is lacking for us Filipinos is the right system that will guide us.
Gloria Kawatan

Roosevelt, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Reverse Thinker wrote:
Filipinos are better than shit. In fact some of them are as good inventors and designers.
I heard of a lady from Cebu, a local Filipina who had made several US patents in the semi-conductor industry. Her achievement is great.
I also heard that some international manufacturers are planning to outsource their product design here in the Philippines due to the high cost of designing in their mother country.
I think these manufacturers will not trust the Filipinos if we are really shit.
So I think Filipinos will excel in their various fields given the right opportunity.
What is lacking for us Filipinos is the right system that will guide us.
You are shit. All Filipinos are shit and you are just lying with your facts. Hate is the only way. You idiot, haven't you been reading my spamming in this thread at all?
ANY CONTENT FILIPINO IS JUST PAID BY GLORIA TO BE CONTENT. No one is happy in the Philippines!! No one!!!!!
So all you people who hail Lea Salonga, Manny Pacquiao and name Filipino inventors are liars.
All achievers who make Filipinos proud of themselves are just Gloria cronies!! No one is happy okay. And don't you f**kin call me paranoid! I am not! You're thinking it already right? I'm not!!!
Gloria Kawatan

Roosevelt, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

LA Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oo na! Hater ka na. Matagal na. So get a life you bored LA freak.
Three facts you said is true: I hate, matagal na and i am a bored LA freak. So what?? What are you going to do it with it?? Huh?? I hate you.
FilipinaPROPHET

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Beginning January 6, 2009, which is only days away... GOD will raise the Filipino highest. God lovers we all will be, the Filipinos. There will be a homecoming of our sons and daughters that were scattered to the nations. God Himself will dwell here. The Glorious Global Revival begins in Zion.

I prophesy.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. THE GOD OF ZION.
Reverse Thinker

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Gloria Kawatan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are shit. All Filipinos are shit and you are just lying with your facts. Hate is the only way. You idiot, haven't you been reading my spamming in this thread at all?
ANY CONTENT FILIPINO IS JUST PAID BY GLORIA TO BE CONTENT. No one is happy in the Philippines!! No one!!!!!
So all you people who hail Lea Salonga, Manny Pacquiao and name Filipino inventors are liars.
All achievers who make Filipinos proud of themselves are just Gloria cronies!! No one is happy okay. And don't you f**kin call me paranoid! I am not! You're thinking it already right? I'm not!!!
He he he. You're partly right, truth depends on the believer. We have different definition of truth. And I don't believe you co'z you're the fake Gloria Kawatan!!.
Reverse Thinker

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

FilipinaPROPHET wrote:
Beginning January 6, 2009, which is only days away... GOD will raise the Filipino highest. God lovers we all will be, the Filipinos. There will be a homecoming of our sons and daughters that were scattered to the nations. God Himself will dwell here. The Glorious Global Revival begins in Zion.
I prophesy.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. THE GOD OF ZION.
Yup, I believe in you. Due to the global crisis, many companies from the first world will be forced to outsource their skilled jobs here in the Philippines. Example of these are the call centers, software development and even product designing.

Someday some of these inventors/designers will be bold enough to venture on high end products like that of electronics and become enterpreneurs.

Although we're a third world country, it could not be denied that we also have the skills and we can speak fluent english. Filipinos have the human skills. And importantly we have the strategic geographical location.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
People Around the World Celebrate Easter 21 min sava 18
Why do Filipinos lie? (Mar '10) 23 min Hottie 232
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 30 min The Awakener 2,441
anybody here from cebu, philippines lesbian loo... (Apr '11) 30 min Hsa 2,321
Dr. Fredli's Group of Philippine Abortion Doctors 32 min PoshSpice 156
Dr. Fredli Group of SCAMMER and MURDERER "ABORT... 36 min Jolly 30
Dr. Fredli Group of Philippine Abortion Doctors... 37 min Jolly 61
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr dies09 5,311
•••
•••
•••
•••