over possessive and over-jealous filipino women married to foreigners

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments (Page 57)

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of1,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Knighthawk5193

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1336
Sep 10, 2012
 
After reading these posts I have to say I'm shocked...but I am an African-American male who has been through Hell and back after being married to a black woman who's the mother of my son. After 8 years of marriage she left me for a white guy in TX, and even when it didn't work out, and she had no where left to turn to I allowed her to come back into my home....only ot have her leave AGAIN..and this time I made sure it was for good. I have been singel since then, and I've just started getting the desire to be with someone again, and I was thinking about going the Phillipino route, but now I'm a little doubtful that I will be able to find someone who is earnest in their search for someone to love. I'm not looking for some 19 year old "sex slave"....nor am I looking for some kind of hooker, I just want to meet someone who would like to start a family, and progress in life with someoen who is on the same page and has the same set of goals. But I think if I can't find it looking towards the Phillipines then I might as well give up! I wonder if there are any "Tazmanian" dating sites :o)
Im Filipino Man

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1338
Sep 15, 2012
 
Knighthawk5193 wrote:
After reading these posts I have to say I'm shocked...but I am an African-American male who has been through Hell and back after being married to a black woman who's the mother of my son. After 8 years of marriage she left me for a white guy in TX, and even when it didn't work out, and she had no where left to turn to I allowed her to come back into my home....only ot have her leave AGAIN..and this time I made sure it was for good. I have been singel since then, and I've just started getting the desire to be with someone again, and I was thinking about going the Phillipino route, but now I'm a little doubtful that I will be able to find someone who is earnest in their search for someone to love. I'm not looking for some 19 year old "sex slave"....nor am I looking for some kind of hooker, I just want to meet someone who would like to start a family, and progress in life with someoen who is on the same page and has the same set of goals. But I think if I can't find it looking towards the Phillipines then I might as well give up! I wonder if there are any "Tazmanian" dating sites :o)
Go to www.asiankisses.org there are many asian girls on this site and not just filipino. Good Luck!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1339
Sep 20, 2012
 
...No Way.....
cutefil

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1340
Oct 1, 2012
 
maybe she's over jealous bec. of some reason. Filipinas are very faithful wives so they want their husband to be faithful in return. Maybe your wife just want to protect your marriage don't misunderstand her, maybe she loves you a lot. Some people don't appreciate love until it's gone
cutefil

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1341
Oct 1, 2012
 
knighthawk5193

i wish you'll find the girl you're looking for, just ask God and if He sees your heart is pure and of good intention He will heed your hearts desire, just have faith!
Mang

Newmarket, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1342
Oct 19, 2012
 
Guys, grew up!
damian auksorius

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1343
Oct 20, 2012
 
i like the fact that philipino women are possesive ,that proves to me that they truly love their husband , possesive to me means that they truly care , and love their foreign husband

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1344
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

damian auksorius wrote:
i like the fact that philipino women are possesive ,that proves to me that they truly love their husband , possesive to me means that they truly care , and love their foreign husband
Especially if he has good Peso-nality!
Jay61

Farnham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1345
Oct 27, 2012
 
My philippine parter made my life a mysery. Volatile, jealous, erratic and now enjoys using our children to hurt me by denying access though she often had little interest in them playing on the internet 16 hours per day. Sometimes violent, in short crazy.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1346
Oct 27, 2012
 
Jay61 wrote:
My philippine parter made my life a mysery. Volatile, jealous, erratic and now enjoys using our children to hurt me by denying access though she often had little interest in them playing on the internet 16 hours per day. Sometimes violent, in short crazy.
My goodness! How could she become violent and crazy, she spent too much time on the internet for 16 hours a day, and by the time she's finish, she's already tired , hungry and sleepy. there's not much time to be violent.

Maybe she's jealous because she loves you, you don't care about her, you've been neglected on her lately, I guess. You never give here money to be happy, you never say Hi to her, you never say " I love You " to her, you never take her out for a dinner or for a date, you never "Kiss " her before you go to bed, you never ask how's her feelings, you never cuddle her on your lap, you never touch her hair, you never say " your beautiful wife", you never understand her because you never communicate, she's jealous because she's protecting your marriage, you nevr hand over your money to her so she can budget whatever needs in the house, you never allow her made a mistake to do things around the house, you never questions her well being, you never, never, never, never, Now go and talk to her in a tactful way, talk to her in a constructive way, touch her hair, touch her face, touch her skin, touch her lips with your clean fingers, touch her nose, look at her eyes, go, and hug her tightly, go and embrace her, whisper nice words into her ears softly, lovingly, dearly, and kiss all your kids goodnight and tact them in in the bed and you and your wife start a new beginning! and Good Luck!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1347
Oct 31, 2012
 
Crystal AKA Evan Iliadis well know cyber stalker gives advice about relationships and kids that he is probably copying from a website. One look at his own "happy" family and you will really see the pain and suffering his wife and kids endure.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1348
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

christopherbennetts wrote:
Crystal AKA Evan Iliadis well know cyber stalker gives advice about relationships and kids that he is probably copying from a website. One look at his own "happy" family and you will really see the pain and suffering his wife and kids endure.
Hmmmmmmm?? Mr. Webmaster is a Filipino young girls Traffickers?

Yes, you're right, I stalked all the girls you've been victimized, fucked , and sold them to your expat customers! and posted them in under Real Estate Blog! Nice try!. Yes,, the Philippines Authority won't be able to catch you because your Blog and Website are set up in USA and Not in the Philippines. Nice try pervert! Website! Hmmmmm, you teached all the Filipino young girls how to flirt around with your new expat customers. Busted!!! That's why the Philippines Government passed these Cyber crime Laws, but poor Philippines Government can't catch these bastard foreigners who are trafficking these innocent young girls because there websites or Blogs based in USA. Soon, you and your gross and disgusting friends will be catch soon.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1350
Nov 2, 2012
 
If your wife/Girlfriend is not over possessive, chances are she thinks you are not worth keeping.
My wife is over possessive because Im worth keeping.
Concerned_

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1351
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If over jealous and over possessive, dump her and find a new one. Maybe you prefer one that allows you to do whatever you want just like my significant other. I control her using reverse psych.

“Matt Wilkie - Cebu Expat”

Since: Mar 12

Worcester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1353
Nov 8, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm?? Mr. Webmaster is a Filipino young girls Traffickers?
Yes, you're right, I stalked all the girls you've been victimized, fucked , and sold them to your expat customers! and posted them in under Real Estate Blog! Nice try!. Yes,, the Philippines Authority won't be able to catch you because your Blog and Website are set up in USA and Not in the Philippines. Nice try pervert! Website! Hmmmmm, you teached all the Filipino young girls how to flirt around with your new expat customers. Busted!!! That's why the Philippines Government passed these Cyber crime Laws, but poor Philippines Government can't catch these bastard foreigners who are trafficking these innocent young girls because there websites or Blogs based in USA. Soon, you and your gross and disgusting friends will be catch soon.
You don't make any sense Evan Iliadis (Crystal) for a start your making up nearly everything you say. Secondly there are laws already in place that protect Philippines citizens and I can't understand what your talking about regarding a restaurant for a start your not even in the Philippines but also you just don't make any sense!

How is your new web host by the way Evan? Your moral crusade (laughable lets have a big Greek Laugh everyone!) doesn't include your own hosting? You are aware your using the same host that is responsible for a lot of illegal and immoral material? The sort of stuff you claim to be against and a lot more.. complete joke.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1354
Nov 11, 2012
 
Evan ILIADIS wrote:
"christopherbennetts wrote:
Crystal AKA Evan Iliadis is a well known cyber stalker and troll who is best ignored.
Yes psychopath Chris Bennetts. I am a proud cyber stalker when it comes to report to the public opinion you and your team of pedophiles, scammers, snitches pimps and the like. I am proud to expose your team composed by Matt Wilkie, Guenther Vomberg, Perry Gamsby the used car dealer and brothel sitter (his words). Proud of puting out of business your body guard Paul Petrea now out of the Philippines for the rest of his life, your partner in night terror escapades helping you terrorizing the mother of your child just because she knew who you are and dumped you. Folcks, the picture he's showing you in an angel face is a photoshoped to the maximum. His real face is this of an evil.
Up until now he was posing always with a baby in his ares looking for compassion and pity. He has 4 legitimate children with his wife Antonieth 3 known out of wedlock with minor girls. He has never paid a single dollar in support, has warrant of arrest in 2 countries, not many, other than pedophiles like him want to be close by.
Evan Iliadis (Not Crystal , I said Evan Iliadis hehehe...
..
I have removed your spam link and reported it so this reply may be the only thing that contains your allegations. I have also taken a screen shot for when i meet with my Attorny this coming Tuesday.

I love it. now you have outstanding arrest warrants in two countries. 3 children with minor girls. Calling me a pedophile, All perfect stuff for the deformation case to be lodged against you under the new laws just passed here. I hope you come to defend the case.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1355
Nov 11, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm?? Mr. Webmaster is a Filipino young girls Traffickers?
Yes, you're right, I stalked all the girls you've been victimized, fucked , and sold them to your expat customers! and posted them in under Real Estate Blog! Nice try!. Yes,, the Philippines Authority won't be able to catch you because your Blog and Website are set up in USA and Not in the Philippines. Nice try pervert! Website! Hmmmmm, you teached all the Filipino young girls how to flirt around with your new expat customers. Busted!!! That's why the Philippines Government passed these Cyber crime Laws, but poor Philippines Government can't catch these bastard foreigners who are trafficking these innocent young girls because there websites or Blogs based in USA. Soon, you and your gross and disgusting friends will be catch soon.
This is Cystal aka Evan Iliadis. Do you ALWAYS post in the same order. Cystal followed by the "real" Evan Iliadis. I bet other people have noticed it too. Something you might now change but anyone that can be bothered to look back can see this has been a regular pattern.

Evan Iliadis is a Cyber Stalker and Troll. There is no truth behind any of his allegations.

“Matt Wilkie - Cebu Expat”

Since: Mar 12

Worcester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1356
Nov 12, 2012
 
Good to see your taking this seriously as well Chris as Evan Iliadis has now made similar allegations about myself which I will gladly support your case as a witness and also will be looking to start a case myself.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1359
Nov 13, 2012
 
Evan Evan Evan You must think about and make up stuff about sexual abuse with children all the time. Get help Evan Don't try to project your sickness on others. Troll Cyber Stalker
Concerned_

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1364
Dec 1, 2012
 
Why would marry someone whom you know have attitudes of over possessive and over jealous? It doesn't make sense. Why complain of something that you can avoid in the first place? There is no cure to idiosyncrasies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of1,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 5 min tara 5,132
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 11 min Deo 1,376
Filipino bishops: We will strip Catholic status... (Aug '12) 58 min ELIAS IBARRA 392
Power of the Catholic Church slipping in Philip... (Mar '13) 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 125
new guiness book of world records biggest walk ... 1 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 33
Catholicism Must Show The Whereabout of Purgato... 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 84
Newsflash!!! The Iglesia Ni Cristo Nationwide G... (Feb '12) 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 853
•••
•••
•••
•••