US to Israel: $70M for Missile Defense System

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

This week Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta announced the United States will provide $70 million dollars to Israel for the Iron Dome missile defense system.

Comments
1 - 20 of 887 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012
First Prev
of 45
Next Last
ima

El Paso, TX

#1 May 19, 2012
why is this thread in the immigration reform discussions? I'm glad though, I'm all for standing up and defending our ONLY FRIENDS out there sitting in the midst of ONLY ENEMIES. Thank God we're giving them the help for a while there... I thought the Islamic dictator in the WH was gonna back off from standing with them.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#3 May 19, 2012
ima wrote:
why is this thread in the immigration reform discussions? I'm glad though, I'm all for standing up and defending our ONLY FRIENDS out there sitting in the midst of ONLY ENEMIES. Thank God we're giving them the help for a while there... I thought the Islamic dictator in the WH was gonna back off from standing with them.
And, I spent about 10-11 MOnths in the Islamic world and was treated with the Warmest of Hospitality. The Muslims DO NOT HATE Individual Americans!

They're justifiably Angry about our AIPAC run Foreign Policy that Slaughters their Families, Neeighbors and Friends.

Please Note:

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan, S.J.(a Jesuit priest)”

Thanks
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#4 May 19, 2012
Israel is a parasite an enemy state that murders US Soldiers, spys on America and is the driving force behind illegal immigration and the destruction of White America. Pizzing on them would be to good for them

&fe ature=g-vrec
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Venice, CA

#5 May 19, 2012
Save the Jews!!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#6 May 19, 2012
Yo Mama Been Fartin wrote:
Save the Jews!!!
If you're talking about sending MORE Young American G.I. to Die for AIPAC......

GO SIGN UP, YOURSELF!

The ZIONISTS Are and Always Have been the Greatest Eneemy of Ethical & Decent Jews:

“The Nazi-Zionist Connection”
http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com...

“THE ZIONISTS BROUGHT US TO THE HOLOCAUST. IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REDEEM JEWS FROM THE NAZIS WITH MONEY, AND SAVE THE MANY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS IN HUNGARY.....
THE ZIONIST LEADERS WHO NOW SIT IN GOVERNMENT PREVENTED IT

Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Ehrenreich (circa 1954)

“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...

“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 20, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
GO SIGN UP, YOURSELF!
The happen.”
Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire is known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “HamasArat,” Zionist hating trolls who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 20, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
GO SIGN UP, YOURSELF!
The ZIONISTS Are and Always Have been the Greatest Eneemy of Ethical & Decent Jews:
“The it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”
Learn what Zionism is Assclown!! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.

Israel does exist as a country, and has for over 60 years, so the goal of Zionism is complete. It's a done deal. At this point anyone who says they are anti-Zionist is basically using an intellectual term to define their desire to eliminate the Jews from their homes while still claiming that they're not anti-Semitic. After all, what other countries do they believe have no right to exist? Israel is not the first or the only country that was created by the U.N. or by world diplomacy, and it is not the first that created a refugee situation at its inception. Yet where are the people insisting that Pakistan has no right to exist (for example)?

There is nothing inherently wrong with Zionism or with Israel. Only people who attack the one as a way of trying to destroy the other. Hatred of Jews has lasted for thousands of years and will possibly continue forever - all that's changing is the terminology.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 20, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
GO distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
Hey little Gray-arse-fir-Hire Nazi Hitler wanna-be!! INTERNET SOLDIERS?? ZIONIST THAT OWN THE WORLD?? IF TRUE, CAN YOU BLAME THEM WITH CONSPIRACY NUTJOBS LIKE YOU AND YOUR NEVER ENDING CHARADE OF IGNORANT NONSENSE??? FOLKS!! Please don't waste your Time with NUTJOB AND Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time HamasARAT Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 20, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I spent about 10-11 MOnths in the Islamic world and was treated with the Warmest of Hospitality.
SO WHAT??? Gray Clown also stated that In 1872 the Muslim Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine. But what the Gray clown didn't know is that In 1873 the British somewhat refined the idea by, at least, taking the intestine out of the goat first before using it.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#11 May 20, 2012
Amazing how Gray-arse-fir-hire and the Hitler regime are alike!!
The Eternal Jew (1940) is an antisemitic German Nazi propaganda film, presented as Jews are the vermin of the human race and similarly spread disease and corruption. A recurrent theme in Nazi antisemitic propaganda was that Jews spread diseases.

To prevent non-Jews from attempting to enter the ghettos and from seeing the condition of daily life there for themselves, German authorities posted quarantine signs at the entrances, warning of the danger of contagious disease. Since inadequate sanitation and water supplies coupled with starvation rations quickly undermined the health of the Jews in the ghettos, these warnings became a self-fulfilling prophecy, as typhus and other infectious diseases ravaged ghetto populations. Subsequent Nazi propaganda utilized these man-made epidemics to justify isolating the “filthy” Jews from the larger population.
Propaganda served as an important tool to win over the majority of the German public who had not supported Adolf Hitler and to push forward the Nazis' radical program, which required the acquiescence, support, or participation of broad sectors of the population. Following the German invasion of the Soviet Union in summer 1941, Nazi anti-Jewish policies took a radical turn to genocide. The decision to annihilate the European Jews was announced at the Wannsee Conference on January 20, 1942 to key high-level Nazi Party, SS, and German state officials, whose agencies would contribute to implementing a Europe-wide “Final Solution to the Jewish Question.” Following the conference, Nazi Germany implemented genocide on a continental scale with the deportation of Jews from all over Europe to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, and other killing centers in German-occupied Poland.

The Nazi leadership aimed to deceive the German population, the victims, and the outside world regarding their genocidal policy toward Jews. What did ordinary Germans know about the persecution and mass murder of Jews? Despite the public broadcast and publication of general statements about the goal of eliminating “the Jews,” the regime practiced a propaganda of deception by hiding specific details about the “Final Solution,” and press controls prevented Germans from reading statements by Allied and Soviet leaders condemning German crimes.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#12 May 20, 2012
Get a life and stop the filthy lies and propaganda Gray Diaper Head and Nazi Hitler wanna-be!! Now read on aswipe!
Regarding the knowledge of the “Final Solution” by its potential victims, several key points must be kept in mind. First of all, the Nazis did not publicize the "Final Solution," nor did they ever openly speak about it. Every attempt was made to fool the victims and, thereby, prevent or minimize resistance. Thus, deportees were always told that they were going to be "resettled." They were led to believe that conditions "in the East" (where they were being sent) would be better than those in ghettos. Following arrival in certain concentration camps, the inmates were forced to write home about the wonderful conditions in their new place of residence. The Germans made every effort to ensure secrecy. In addition, the notion that human beings let alone the civilized Germans could build camps with special apparatus for mass murder seemed unbelievable in those days. Since German troops liberated the Jews from the Czar in World War I, Germans were regarded by many Jews as a liberal, civilized people. Even Jews who had heard of the camps had difficulty believing reports of what the Germans were doing there. Inasmuch as each of the Jewish communities in Europe was almost completely isolated, there were a limited number of places with available information. Thus, there is no doubt that many European Jews were not aware of the "Final Solution," a fact that has been corroborated by German documents and the testimonies of survivors. It was anti-Semitic rhetoric that helped the Nazis get elected and had the power to put some of their ideas into action. In April 1933, Jews were banished from government jobs, a quota was established banning Jews from university, and a boycott of Jewish shops enacted.
What people in general didn't know was the extent of the persecution. They didn't know about death camps and systematic torture and starvation. There were all sorts of stories about where the Jews were being sent, often described simply as "work camps." I read an autobiography of a survivor who was transported from her camp every day to do heavy labor. One day she was so exhausted she flipped out and screamed at the supervisor about how heinous things were. Her friends thought he was going to kill her, but instead the supervisor took her aside and asked for her story, then wept because he had been told his labor force consisted entirely of hardened criminals.

Furthermore! Germany was in a Depression at the time and the German people looked to anyone to help bring them out of it. Your average Christian German did not know and could not have known of Nazis and Hitler’s plan to exterminate the Jews dummy! Hitler's Final Solution for the Jews was NOT even mentioned until years later AFTER Hitler was in power!! Don't play dumb here like you do best Barefool Diaper Head. Anyone that spoke out against Hitler and Nazi Party were tortured and murdered. Can’t you get that through that Pea Sized Brain of yours moron??? Your average Christian German DID NOT KNOW about extermination Camps. Stop the lunacy and Lying propaganda and get an education for a change. You are one stupid idiot! And that’s a fact and not plagiarism. But then you and your imaginary lap dog, The Gray Clown, will be right back with the same Horse Manure as usual and just proves to the educated in this forum and others what blooming imbeciles you are!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 May 20, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
Amazing how Gray-arse-fir-hire and the Hitler regime are alike!!
The Eternal Jew (1940)
(quote)
pla·gia·rize/&#712;pl& #257;j&#601;&#716;r &#299;z/
Verb:
Take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.

Copy from (someone) in such a way.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#16 May 20, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey little Gray-arse-fir-Hire Nazi Hitler wanna-be!! INTERNET SOLDIERS?? ZIONIST THAT OWN THE WORLD?? IF TRUE, CAN YOU BLAME THEM WITH CONSPIRACY NUTJOBS LIKE YOU AND YOUR NEVER ENDING CHARADE OF IGNORANT NONSENSE??? FOLKS!! Please don't waste your Time with NUTJOB AND Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time HamasARAT Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.
First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.
"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
I cant understand the hate by muslims of jews, and all this interest in a small landmass. I thought we were the racist.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 May 20, 2012
Cough.

As I was saying, more US taxpayer money going to pay for Israel toys.
yep

Canada

#20 May 20, 2012
Yo Mama Been Fartin wrote:
Save the Jews!!!
Who cares about the Americans. You got a great government.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#21 May 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
(quote)
pla•gia•rize
Verb:
Take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.
Copy from (someone) in such a way.
Barfoo Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “HamasArat,” Zionist hating trolls who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#24 May 20, 2012
why are we giving other countries millions and billions, and at the same time contemplating cutting services to our own citizens?
how is that valid?
ima

El Paso, TX

#25 May 20, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I cant understand the hate by muslims of jews, and all this interest in a small landmass. I thought we were the racist.
I'm feel as you do Jack, don't understand such hatred for ANYONE.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#26 May 20, 2012
LMEAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, the Jews will come after you.
LOL!!!
You might be a Muslim if…..
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.”
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can’t think of anyone you haven’t declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.
10. Your cousin is president of the United States.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#27 May 20, 2012
LMEAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand the hate by Christians of muslims. Is that what Jesus would do?
Islamic terrorism is present in more than 70 countries of world. Muslims are attacking everyone in this World. In Thailand where they are attacking Buddhists, in Philippines attacking Christians, in India attacking Hindus, in Isreal and other parts of World attacking Jews, in Pakistan Muslims are attacking Sikhs,Hindus and Christians. Not only Muslims are against non-Muslims, but also against Muslims. Sunnis are attacking Shias muslims, and Shias attacking Sunni muslims from the day Shia sect was formed, Sunni and Shia attacking Ahmedi Muslims, Because all these sects of Islam do not consider each other as Muslim so they attack them as they attack other non-Muslims. All this is done because according to Islam after death Allah will give 72 virgin girls to have sex for eternity in Heaven to Muslim men who would live on earth according to rules of Islam. LOL. Is Allah a human trafficking agent??

Islam has spread through wars, rapes, lies and uncontrolled birth rate and still it is doing same thing. Antarctica is the Only continent where Islamic terrorism is not present, because there are Seals and Penguins living there and not humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palestinian Territories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min TRD 68,395
Palestinian supporters in Detroit urge end to U... 1 hr Faith 9
Israel claims West Bank land for possible settl... 3 hr USA Today 1
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 7 hr waleed sadat 1,604
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 7 hr waleed sadat 187
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 20 hr James 2
Senior Red Cross official 'evenhanded' as he vi... Sun James 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••