Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Pakistani soldiers p.is.s in their pants when they see gurkhas.

Nepal is the only country in the world which has not been conquered.
All countries have been conquered at some point in history except Nepal everyone forgets Nepal, they have never been conquered neither occupied by any other nation.

The British East India company tried to invade Nepal but they suffered heavy casualities. Gurkhas really trashed them hard. Finally the British East India company signed a hasty peace deal in 1815.
They also impresed by gurkhas and they allowed gurkhas to join the British army and till today England has a separate Gurkha regiment. the Gurkhas have loyally fought for the British all over the world, receiving 13 Victoria Crosses between them.
More than 200,000 fought in the two world wars and in the past 50 years, they have served in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Borneo, Cyprus, the Falklands, Kosovo and now in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There are lot of gurkhas in India the gurkhas are mainly Hinuds and some of them are Buddhists so they gel well with Indians.
India has a lot of Gurkha Regiments.
Mostly Gurkhas in India join the Indian army.

The Gurkhas are crazy and fearless fighters

" Their motto is 'Better to die than be a coward' "

Their quality that sets them apart from others. They are Fearless fighters, and in close quarter fighting they are unbeatable.

They also hold a record number of Victoria Crosses, and some have won it twice. This is Britains highest award for Bravery, and is not given lightly.
Sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

All rubbish.

Gurkhas are nothing. In India the highest medal table is with the Jat regiment.

Also Gurkhas never fought british and so British just prasied them. But Jats defeated the British who were the masters of midget Gurkha race. Jats despite their opposition to British raj were praised highly by British as can be seen in the books. If Pakistanis ran away i do not know but that is becuase Pakistan started recuriting pathans and Baluchis, sayeds, qureshi and Muhajirs in the army, and they may well have run away.
William Smith

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Sherjat wrote:
All rubbish.
Gurkhas are nothing. In India the highest medal table is with the Jat regiment.
Also Gurkhas never fought british and so British just prasied them. But Jats defeated the British who were the masters of midget Gurkha race. Jats despite their opposition to British raj were praised highly by British as can be seen in the books. If Pakistanis ran away i do not know but that is becuase Pakistan started recuriting pathans and Baluchis, sayeds, qureshi and Muhajirs in the army, and they may well have run away.
Illiterate muslim pi.gggggg go to google and search ::: Anglo-Nepalese War

I have served in german army for 5 years and i know what they are capable of

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I hope Nepal settles down to being a prosperous country.

I do hope Gurkhas get a good living as Nepal develops.

I have known Gurkhas in India,they are surprisingly docile and gentle on the exterior.

I hope their country flourishes and they get good jobs.

It is high time they get better jobs than being mercenaries for the British or Indian Army.

Not that I don't like or appreciate valor or loyalty but I would rather see them holding jobs with good pay and live a long peaceful life.

Killing,war and being a mercenary is part of poverty and not prospeity.

That said....let me let out the Gorkha battle cry...Aaayore Gorkhali!!!:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

wajahat jadoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your username
Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I have pleasant memories of my association with a Gurkha when I was a kid of 4 or 5.

My Dad was then an engineer working for public works in a hydro electric project.

The project administration had hired a lot of Gurkha guards to guard the construction site.

I remember wandering around the construction site,making friends with them.

I had a pet kid goat,an orphan which my father had bought for me to play with.

One day,one of the Gurkhas jokingly told me that he was going to cook my kid goat when I was not looking.

I remember picking stones and chucking it at him.

He ran around laughing dodging my stones.

I was really scared that he would kill my kid goat.

I remember him coming to me,picking me up,and promising to look after it the way I did and he would never kill it....and smiling and giving me some tea to drink afterwards!

Nice,simple happy people!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

During second world war,the Japanese company in Burma,used the cock crow as a signal.

Now,to Gurkhas this was a sign of bad tidings..and so,the Gurkhas who heard the Japanese grinned among themselves...and one of them stealthily started to slither towards the Japanese lines.

He came back about an hour later---with the head of the decapitated Japanese soldier!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

a Japanese*
harsh

Dehra Dun, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Nadeem Khan wrote:
Yes I have to say pakistani soldiers do not like to fight against gurkhas. They will not admit it but they feel scared to encounter these gurkhas.
They are killing machines. They don't surrender, they rather die.
Pakistani soldiers ko gurkha se darna band karna hoga ye hamare liye acha nahi hai. Mai PMA mai kaam kar chuka hun mujhe pata hain ye baat waha 3 saal doctor tha.
salon ki gand fatti hai gurkha se kaise gando hai.
you are right
sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

WS you are the swine. Why should i study the anglo nepalis war becuase you lost and so Gurkha is strong. British lost against Afghans and so they parrot crap that the Afghans are undefeatable when Jats beat them. You study history Pigboy and you will see what the reality is.
vikram

Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

sherjat i wanna tell you a thing i am from nepal and what is inside myself is i never get scared . can you tell me which gorkha unit when surrendered ? ab tak kabhi hua kya ye ?? teri paki jatt pathan baloch kya in sab ne 71 main surrender anhi kiya 100000 ke tadad main ?? or tu dawe kiye ja raha hai .. ha ngrejo se hamne wo ladai nahi jiti par the 400 us qile main or wo the 16000 . can you imagine ? despite hamari army ne surrender kabhi nahi kiya . ek jagah to 2 bache sirf bach gaye the . tujhe to maloom hi nahi sale . sher nam rakh lene se sher nahi ho jata koi . hamare mul main kabhi union jack nahi lahrayi . tere mulk main saikado salo tak lahrachuka hai na ?? huh or sunau kya sale randi ke aulad hath main ajat tujhe madari ka bandar banake na nachwata to ....
vikram

Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

muslims are only muslims . wo na jatt hai na rajput .Jab tumne jaan bachaneke liye apni dharm badal li fir tumhe jatt or rajput kahlane ka koi haq nahi or fir kya pata turk, arab na jane kis kiseke gande khoon tere ander achuke hai . sale ab se kabhi khud ko jatt mat kahna kyon ke tu jatt nahi ho .
sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Nepali boy vikram, if you are so great why are all the brothels in India full of Nepali girls. Why is Nepal so full of AIDS. Why would anyone invade your country you go their country to serve them. Why would they put the union jack in your crap place when Nepalis fight for the Indians and British and also their girls are all in Indian brothels so please spare me your made up stories.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

AYO GORKHALI (the cow protectors are coming)….gorkha battle cry

a 6 ft 6 in tall afridi pathan heavily armed pakistani soldier saw an Indian Army Gorkha armed with a 9 mm sten and just a 14 inch long khurkhri

the pathan laughed at the 5 ft 2 in tall gorkha

"HAA HAA HAA YEH TO MERI QAMAR TAK BHEE NAHEE AATA YEH KAFUR "

the gorkha charged him and swung his khukhri

the pathan arrogantly roared with laughter "TUM ALLAH KEY GHAZI TAK PAHUNCH BHEE NAHEE SAKTEY CHOTEY AADMI"

the gorkha said softly "jara saa apna sir ghumaa…khan "

the pathan moved his head…it dropped off….the gorkha had sliced the giant pathans head clean ...jhatka with a single swing of his 14 in khurkhri.the huge pathan was dead before his body hit the ground.

(this is a real story of a 1965 battle at a place called tanot)

harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

remember …gorkhas are fierce fighters and are PURE VEGETARIANS

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

165 Havildar Ishar Singh
332 Naik Lal Singh
834 Sepoy Narayan Singh
546 Lance Naik Chanda Singh
814 Sepoy Gurmukh Singh
1321 Sepoy Sundar Singh
871 Sepoy Jivan Singh
287 Sepoy Ram Singh
1733 Sepoy Gurmukh Singh
492 Sepoy Uttar Singh
163 Sepoy Ram Singh
182 Sepoy Sahib Singh
1257 Sepoy Bhagwan Singh
359 Sepoy Hira Singh
1265 Sepoy Bhagwan Singh
687 Sepoy Daya Singh
1556 Sepoy Buta Singh
760 Sepoy Jivan Singh
1651 Sepoy Jivan Singh
791 Sepoy Bhola Singh
1221 Sepoy Nand Singh

all vegetarian soft spoken humble sikhs

they slaughtered beef eating strongly built pathan ghazis

slaughtered them like nine pins
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Saragarhi and Thermopylae

The battle has frequently been compared to the Battle of Thermopylae, where a small Greek force faced a large Persian army of Xerxes (480 BC).

The ratio of the defending to the attacking force of ca. 1:476 (21 vs. 10,000) at Saragarhi, is reminiscent of the 1:285 ratio at Thermopylae (300 Spartans & 6,700 Greeks vs. 0.8 to 2.1 million). Based on modern estimates, the Persian Army numbered 150,000–200,000[7], producing a ratio of 1:29.

It is important to note that during the Battle of Saraghari, the British did not manage to get a relief unit there until after the 21 had fought to their deaths. At Thermopylae, the 300 Spartans also stayed after their lines had been breached, to fight to their deaths.

die all muslims
sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

well i guess they have the benefit of surprise. I have met nepalis and they are very unassuming at 5 foot tall and slim build you would just drop your guard seeing them. But the fact remains that they cannot compete with JATTS, we have fought every invader from Alexander to the British in the last 2000 years. the Gurkhas have not, there country was never invaded and they just worked for any majore power like the British and the Indians. The original question was why does one fear the Gurkas but even this pathan never actually feared the gurka he laughed at him. JATT does not fear anyone and so the poets say JATT kis khol nahi darda khudha khol vi nahi darda. So i repeat maybe gurka are brave but JATTS are not scared of them.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

KASE KAUL-E KURAN KUNAD AITBAAR HAMAN ROZ-E AKHIR SHAWAD MARD KHAWAR (punjabi zafarnama by Guru Gobind Singh)

translation:

I don’t have trust even equivalent to a drop (of water) in your generals (who came to me with oaths on Koran that I will be given safe passage out of Anandgarh Fort). They were all telling lies

(Guru Gobind Singh)

this is valid even today when a "muslim swears by the qoran " (he is always LYING)

"If anyone trusts (you) on your oath on Koran, that person is bound to be doomed in the end."

Guru Gobind Singhjee to Aurangzeb the mass murdering muslim mughal emperor
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

That coward Khawaja ( who was hiding behind the wall ) did not come out in the battlefield like a brave man

Guru Gobind Singh

(khwaja ahmed shaikh was the "mansabdar" (general ) of the mughal army of 1 million…the khwaja was a pathan 7 feet tall wearing full body armour , a ghazi who had demolished 100 temples …but was visibly afraid of Guru Gobind Singhjee)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of234
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Pakistan Forum right now

Search the Pakistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whatsapp anyone? (Dec '12) 5 min hey 16
multani girls & boys sexy chat cnt no (Feb '13) 12 min hey 1,183
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 49 min herbel hakeem here 3,133
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 56 min ALI 4,705
shahdra lahore ki SeXy girl unti bottom yaha no... 57 min manzor ali 7
India vs. Nepal: who will win the war? (Dec '12) 1 hr india is the best 64
Larkion ko Kaunsa sex style Bahut paeans hain. (May '12) 1 hr arun 354
•••
•••