The Amazing Khatris of Punjab ??

Full story: Chowk

Nearly two years ago, I was talking to an old man in Pakistan who was reminiscing about the life in the Potohar region before the partition.
Comments
1 - 20 of 1,235 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2012
First Prev
of 62
Next Last
hps62

Since: Dec 05

Pune, India

#1 Dec 15, 2005
Dear brothers

Khatris have every right to be proud of there intellegence as the have produce people like Hargobind Khurana , Dham and sabeer bhatia.

But there is a reason for this. It is a typical brahmnical way of doing things. Education has been Jealously guarded by khatris like the Jatts do for land of a brahmin use to do for Vedas.

They open schools , University and make fun of other group of people about education vitutally making it a copy right.

Ramgarhias , Jatts and bhappas who have been educated in western hemisphere where there exists equality of education oppurtunities shine as bright as there kids.

So dont get carried by an myth . God created all of us equal with a bell shaped distribution of IQ

challenge it.

LUVE to all

" Sarvat Ka Bhalla "

Dr HP SINGH
hps62

Since: Dec 05

Pune, India

#2 Dec 17, 2005
Dr HP singh is incidentally a khatri.
Though he practises caste no more.

CHALLENGE ALL ESTABLISHED MYTHS OF INTELLECTUAL SUPERORITY THEY HAVE DEEPER PURPOSE TO KEEP YOU MENTALLY ENSLAVED.

HAVE FAITH IN SELF IN GOD AND THE FAMOUS PHILOSPHY OF " CAN DO ATTITUDE".

All it requires to win a " Nobel prize" is knowledge of language of mathematics , artificial intelligence and highly original thinking (as way god concieved you).

BOYS NOTHING CAN STOP YOU. YOU ARE ALL ACADEMICALLY UNSTOPPABLE.

love to all

and sarvat ka bhalla

DR HP SINGH

The Ex and No more khatri AND ALL THE FOOLISH THING CASTE IS ABOUT
hps62

Anand, India

#3 Jan 21, 2006
dear brother

having said all that .

I do acknowledge the significant role the so called khatris have played in education of Punjab.

I hope they continue to play that role in a more politcally correct manner. It means without making fun of some one who has not had the oppportunity to acess to educate themself

luv

SSAKAL
WGKWF

hps52
rohit sabharwal

Pune, India

#4 Nov 3, 2006
hello buddie nijjar
i don;t know why u r jelous of khatri's n favoring jatts. jatts also exists in muslimsn .muslims r not bad, u write abt shaikhs, they r very rich peoples thats why peoples r jelous of them.our peoples faced a very big shock with partition n the fight between indira ghandi and bhindrawala.
all the guru's were khatris not jatts ,Turkhans, or any other.
they formed sikh panth n khalsa dhram.
no doubt there r stantic khatri's , but this types of peoples exists in each and every community, why u r targetting only khatr's.
yes they r intelligent?
in our community there r good famous peoples also
1 hargobind khurana
2manmohan singh
3sabeer bhatia
4GEN jasjeet singh arora
ajay mehra
sukhdev
top army officials
NC VIg, at present army chief jj singh ahuja
in film line also
balraj sahni
kapoors
khannas

n you said jatts.......... at the decline of mugal raj jatts started making their territory, which was wrong, n got defeat frm east india company.
khtris stands at their own , jameen de jor te nahi leya.
aaj politically jatt strong ne punjab ch , te vekh le kee kush ho reha hai. pehlan SAD ne ghaple kite te baad cho punjab de congress ne power ch aun to baad ch.
look i m not fighting that who is better .but only khatri's r not stantic.there r other peoples in diff communities who r stantic
harinder

Pune, India

#5 Nov 28, 2006
Though I am a ex khatri I despise my community ofor one just reason
Why did we Khatri Sikhs/hindus loose West Punjab ?
The answer is simple we were then a weaker philosophy . Like the West Punjabis, Sindhis and kashmiri who are part of the lost races of Indian sub continent civilization.
The EAST PUNJABIS ( in contrast safeguarded their land where Punjabis culture flourishes and its roots continue to nourish all the NRI Sikhs till today.):
As to why did the west punjabis punjabis loose to Islamic civilization there are several reasons.
1) Lack of adequate appreciation of an enemy who operates over centuries and does not carry out battle over a short period. Since 1400 AD onward for last 600 years Indian civilization has been battling these forces and have lost Afghanistan, Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir and East Bengal. Today call has been given by Muslim think tanks to demographically take over Uttar pardesh and Assam > If a British university details a Phd student to analyze the game plan of Muslims in the lost Indian civilization of Sind, Baluchistan ,Eaast Punjab it will give them an insight on how Muslims are systematically operating to take over Britain from the British Protestant majority to turn all its famed universities into a lethal terrorist producing machineries meant for destruction of all non Muslims .
2) Lack of understanding of laws of war. If having lost a war and then sparing life of enemy to give him a chance to co inhabit this planet as Ranjit Singh / Prithviraj chauhan / and in 1971 war we did ; if he attacks again then he is no more eligible for mercy. He should remember he was left alive on condition that he shall never attack again and not do any thing which hurts our way of life. Japanese and Germany donít dare to dream of attacking USA or European union today after World War II and that is how you become a superpower. The consequence of this repeated forgiveness we face even today as in Bombay blast.
3) Cowardice in face of enemy. When world has identified terrorism as an enemy then their should be no room given to this philosophy even if practiced by any number of people on this planet.
4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by Muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden poor Muslims people ( actually it is a part of their strategy to remain poor so as to fool people around themand increase there number ). What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha.
5) Elitism: The lack of ability to appreciate and understand the importance of work done by day to day workers/laborer. I have often seen these west Punjbais deriding labours from Bihar like children of lesser God ; As if they have been produced by some special womb. Though on the face of it they preach equality .
6) Fanatical Faith in God :- They have a very deep faith in there God ALLAH.
7) Ability to self heal inflicted community wounds due to riots : They have been most affected by riots and progroms than any other group .They are however able to heal themselves and move ahead.

continued ---
harinder

Pune, India

#6 Nov 28, 2006
continued --

8) Use of force: They have been able to use it with a surgical like precision for their gains. I have a strong feeling that the statergic bombing in socities is part of there plan to instill fear into population where they stay..
9 ) More number of children :- They have on an average 4-5 childrens compared to none or one by sikhs/hindus
10 ) Polygamy : It enables smart genes to procrate.
A combination of all above factor lead to these three races to loose out there precious and golden land. This is the biggest sin of life as per me.
Contrast this to Israel where even if it is not their land (actually it belongs to Palestine ) they way they guard it in a way which is worthy of emulation , here we are only guarding our own land India .
My advice to my reader would be that it may be Ok to listen to an looser preaching peace. Due to his weakness of his philosophy he has lost his land and he will try to mask his defeat in soft couched good sounding words. We must learn from his mistake not to repeat it again so that East Punjab will always be ours even if we have to clean its road so that it can continue to nourish us spiritually.
What I call the gradient of violence. Like the pressure gradient which flows from higher pressure to lower pressure. This violence gradient flows from western civilization to middle east and goes down the Indian civilization way a peace loving country whom no one wants to spare .

These middle east muddle headed philosophers blokes get a hammering from westerners and since they cant do any thing in there land as it is defended very intelligently they try all their pent up anger against India whom they find a soft state. We must become smart like West / Israel to defend our self. Khuswant singhji nice sounding philosophy wont work on this planet how so ever good and well intentioned it may be. He is a lazy elite from west Punjab who has lost his land and now dares to make fun of people from east Punjab he should be kicked on his arse.
If President Bush gives me a authority I could be his Khalsa Alexander ( remember this is different from the symbolic WEST Punjabi Sikh ) to get this world rid of scourge of terrorism .
Alternatively the world could be made a safer place for all its citizens by allowing more Churches , Temples , Gurdwara to come up in Islamic countries with a corresponding increase in population of Christians , Hindus , Buddhist and Sikhs to make it more contemporary as is happening in USA , Canada , India, UK etc today . This should not be done in a symbolic way. The percentage of population could be monitored. recently a very big mosque opened up in London
Alternatively they could choose from a variety of religion which ever suits there taste bud such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism or Sikhism or a Protestant variant of Islam . Additional religion could be created to accommodate their aspirations.
World is a propery of all and not any monomorphic group
Love to all
Nanak nam chadi kala tere bane sarbat tha bhalla.
Harinder.
WGKWGF
hps
harinder

Pune, India

#7 Nov 28, 2006
to be read before the above post got it in wrong way :-

Why did we Sikhs loose West Punjab ?

The answer is simple we were then a weaker philosophy . Like the West Punjabis, Sindhis and kashmiri who are part of the lost races of Indian sub continent civilization.

The EAST PUNJABIS ( in contrast safeguarded their land where Punjabis culture flourishes and its roots continue to nourish all the NRI Sikhs till today.):

As to why did the west punjabis punjabis loose to Islamic civilization there are several reasons.

1) Lack of adequate appreciation of an enemy who operates over centuries and does not carry out battle over a short period. Since 1400 AD onward for last 600 years Indian civilization has been battling these forces and have lost Afghanistan, Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir and East Bengal. Today call has been given by Muslim think tanks to demographically take over Uttar pardesh and Assam > If a British university details a Phd student to analyze the game plan of Muslims in the lost Indian civilization of Sind, Baluchistan ,Eaast Punjab it will give them an insight on how Muslims are systematically operating to take over Britain from the British Protestant majority to turn all its famed universities into a lethal terrorist producing machineries meant for destruction of all non Muslims .

2) Lack of understanding of laws of war. If having lost a war and then sparing life of enemy to give him a chance to co inhabit this planet as Ranjit Singh / Prithviraj chauhan / and in 1971 war we did ; if he attacks again then he is no more eligible for mercy. He should remember he was left alive on condition that he shall never attack again and not do any thing which hurts our way of life. Japanese and Germany donít dare to dream of attacking USA or European union today after World War II and that is how you become a superpower. The consequence of this repeated forgiveness we face even today as in Bombay blast.

3) Cowardice in face of enemy. When world has identified terrorism as an enemy then their should be no room given to this philosophy even if practiced by any number of people on this planet.

4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by Muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden poor Muslims people ( actually it is a part of their strategy to remain poor so as to fool people around them). What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha.

5) Elitism: The lack of ability to appreciate and understand the importance of work done by day to day workers/laborer. I have often seen these west Punjbais deriding labours from Bihar like children of lesser God ; As if they have been produced by some special womb. Though on the face of it they preach equality .

7) Ability to self heal inflicted community wounds due to riots : They have been most affected by riots and progroms than any other group .They are however able to heal themselves and move ahead.
harinder

Pune, India

#8 Nov 28, 2006
to be read before the above post got it in wrong way :-

Why did we Sikhs/hindus loose West Punjab ?

4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by Muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden poor Muslims people ( actually it is a part of their strategy to remain poor so as to fool people around them). What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha.

harinder

Pune, India

#9 Nov 28, 2006
I have a aversiopn to khatri way of life it is postively stupid though I am an ex khatri just for one simple reason :-

Why did we Sikhs/hindus loose West Punjab ?

deepak handa

Delhi, India

#10 Dec 9, 2006
we r proud that we r from east punjab with the history of 300 yrs living in Dasua.
jojo

Nanjing, China

#11 Dec 12, 2006
what up buddies ?
Harinder

India

#12 Dec 22, 2006
Dear deepak

You must be a moron to be proud of being from east punjab.

Have u seen any one being proud after being uprooted from his mother land which he lived for thousand of years against his wishes.

I think it is the greatest shame which has visited the east punjabi.

I wish a east punjabi boy should do a Phd on how our ancestors land was lost.

It was our stupid ancestors who could not see the cunning enemy amongst us.

Our ancestor should all be cursed to hell.

As far as I am concerned east punjabi and it is culture is dead .

All the culture east punjabi have to show is there skimply dressed bollywood girls dancing around with khans.

East punjabis are a dying race by mingling in the great melting pot of lost races called India.

love
an ex east punjabi
Harinder

India

#13 Dec 22, 2006
i am sorry please read west punjabi for east punjabi in above post.

love

ex

west punjabi
aurangzeb

Doetinchem, Netherlands

#14 Dec 22, 2006
punjabies should have asked for there own country from the british ...now its too late...now they are a dying ras in india
Harinder

India

#15 Dec 23, 2006
west punjabis will also known as phoenixes.

They shall rise to avenge all the wrongs that have been done to them thru centuries.

It will be a sweet revenge

Wahe guru ji tha khalsa wahe guru ji the fateh.
3rd Eye

ōlstykke, Denmark

#16 Dec 23, 2006
What are you some kind of khalistani fantanic who thinks punjabis are "another" race and special from their real roots in the bharats history o)
Navsingh

Canada

#17 Dec 24, 2006
If you think that we have a history in Hinduism and Islam its true. But if we have changed our faith to another and our roots were hundreds of years ago, how can you keep on calling us that. Once a muslim is not always a muslim. Same goes for hindu's...If we change our faith that doesnt mean that we are still from the other faith.
Punjabi's are predominantly Sikh's and are the only thing holding Hindustan together. Once we break away, all the other groups will want to break away and let me tell you there are a lot of other groups.
India has about 18 official dialects but approximately 222 languages and every single religion known to mankind practiced by one person or another. India FILL fall. India will break. India will seperate into many different countries and this will be the only situation in which all the minorities will get there "independance" and freedom. We just have to wait for it to suddenly blow in Prime Minister Manmohan "Singh"'s face....do you actualy think the brahmin would allow a sikh to rule??????you got to be kidding me

Since: Jan 07

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Jan 6, 2007
i'm sorry but i dont understand .. what has ruling got to do with brahmins or sikhs.... i thought the best leader rules! and i understand that sikhism is different religion all together .. but does that mean we all should become separatists?? the fact that we have 18 different dialects and 222 different languages makes our country unique and if we all unite and work together we can all be the top... i also understand that there is alot that happened in the past that was unfair ... but i dont think we should dwell on it .. i think we should move on and be progressive instead of getting caught up in who did what in the past. we may have different views on God or anything else but the fact is we all belong to the same land.
Seenu Subbu

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2007
Navsingh wrote:
blow in Prime Minister Manmohan "Singh"'s face....do you actualy think the brahmin would allow a sikh to rule??????you got to be kidding me
Are the powers behind Manmohan Singh "Brahmins"?
Bihar, UP, Karnatak, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra,Punjab.. Can you please count how many states are ruled by "Brahmins"?
Give the dog a bad name and beat it too, looks like that to me. Brahmins are fleeing India in droves to escape persecution,FYI.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Jan 10, 2007
To nikki osahan
If we dont stick to getting justice to what was done it WILL happen again. It was called the THIRD sikh holocaust. I cant even remember the amount of times harmander sahib(the golden temple) has been attacked and/or destroyed. The british knew that making all of india into one country would be far easier to rule over. They then gave all the power to those who they knew would probably be able to keep it and stay loyal to the British. If we all belong to the same land then why are people outside of punjab aloud to buy punjab land but punjabi people aren't aloud to buy land outside of punjab. Why was their protection for Hindu's after the sikh's were attacked through riots but no protection had been given to the sikh's in the first place? The country is known to be one of the most corrupt. An example would be how you have to pay the doctor that is overseeing your pregnancy a certain amount of money to see your own child because they take it away until you do? There corruption and hatred is so high. A lowcaste girl had her fingers cut off when she took food from a Brahmin's farm. We need to either get equality and rights or we will find a different path.

To Seenu Subbu

The entire country is controlled by the higher caste brahmin. The caste system itself was created by the brahmin to place themselves above all. If you think the brahmin are the only ones fleeing india in droves then you need to know that people all over India are trying to leave because there are far too many problems, too many people, and too much corruption. President Manmohan "singh" has his daughter married to a hindu, studied at a fanatic hindu school, and even his soon studies at a fanatic hindu school.The brahmin control the government by beeing in high places of power or influential positions and what else other than the government has control over the rest of the states?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pakistani girls and guys.share ur blackberry me... (Feb '13) 11 min iimmo_ 212
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers 26 min sadam 30
share your skype id here (Apr '12) 27 min aqibali 1,192
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 58 min Sajid JuTT 4,046
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 1 hr Aamir bottom 2,112
Who will win in India vs. China war? (Mar '13) 1 hr Dak-Original 523
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr MUQ1 50,227
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr hard dick 4,858
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (Jul '11) 1 hr tanhai 2,933
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 1 hr rashid 2,638
Muslim Girls ki Gaand Bari kiyu hoty hy? - By V... (Apr '11) Mon khan m 724
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••