Obama says Romney would not have killed bin Laden

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: www.telegraph.co.uk 71

In the most strident attack so far on his Republican rival's credentials as a potential commander-in-chief, Mr Obama suggested Mr Romney would have demurred if given the opportunity to kill bin Laden.

Full Story
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#21 Apr 27, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
So, Obama is now a 'mind reader' and a 'prognosticator' of exactly what a person would do?
Funny, he was unable to 'foresee' other things, like that the USA would loose the 2016 Olympics bid. Or that bankers bad loans were going to bite the economy in the butt.
But HE KNOWS exactly what Romney would do???
Ahh, yays boss, I beleeeeve!!!
Everyone knows Mormons are pacifists. Bishop Romney and their children refused to serve in the military.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#22 Apr 27, 2012
It's okay. Bishop Romney is a dove, next to that war hawk RON PAUL.
Really

Charlotte, NC

#23 Apr 27, 2012
I like how no one calls out Prez on him misquoting republicans as he tours the country campaigning on the tax payers dime...and while his family takes vacations to Vegas and Mexico (where he told all of us blue collars, that we shouldnt go). what about the 80 plus rounds of golf in 3-1/2 years. does no one care about that?....no one???.... crickets....
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#24 Apr 27, 2012
Really wrote:
I like how no one calls out Prez on him misquoting republicans as he tours the country campaigning on the tax payers dime...and while his family takes vacations to Vegas and Mexico (where he told all of us blue collars, that we shouldnt go). what about the 80 plus rounds of golf in 3-1/2 years. does no one care about that?....no one???.... crickets....
Obama kind of deserves the vacations. He saved the economy, killed Bin Laden, and gave us ROMNEYCARE. I'm no war hawk, but I support vulture capitalism. One out of three ain't bad. At least he gave us ROMNEYCARE.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Apr 27, 2012
Far Away wrote:
Actually, if Romney were president, bin Laden would have been dead about 16 hours earlier. It's sad that Øbama anguished over the decision that long.
Thickheaded arse!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#26 Apr 27, 2012
No one calls Obama on what he says, because no one believes a word he says. Can't you tell by the shrill voice how desperate he is getting? Nothing is working. The youth are ignoring him for the most part. Women are not into the war on women anymore. The military have no respect for him, and he has lost the Catholics, Jews, and Independents.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#27 Apr 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thickheaded arse!
How gol-dern mighty high-falutin' y'uns are, what with all that fancy Anglish talkin. Oh... and

"It's really funny how you try to demean the intelligence of people who don't agree with your biases.

Let me make it clear. You have all the intelligence of a house plant, the only difference being that house plants improve the atmosphere. You, on the other hand, poison the atmosphere with your mind-boggling stupidity."

Lawrence Wolf, ca. 2012

Dip-sh!t.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Apr 27, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
How gol-dern mighty high-falutin' y'uns are, what with all that fancy Anglish talkin. Oh... and
"It's really funny how you try to demean the intelligence of people who don't agree with your biases.
Let me make it clear. You have all the intelligence of a house plant, the only difference being that house plants improve the atmosphere. You, on the other hand, poison the atmosphere with your mind-boggling stupidity."
Lawrence Wolf, ca. 2012
Dip-sh!t.
Next time, put that in italics.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#29 Apr 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Next time, put that in italics.
Italics doesn't lend itself to render in end-user Java
Script text. For you, Larry, I would if I could.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#30 Apr 27, 2012
Obama's correct! The Repugs would have used a live Bin Laden to spread fear and launch another invasion somewhere where their are plentiful oil reservers.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#31 Apr 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thickheaded arse!
how do you manage to stay as stupid as you do, larry?
drugs?

usa

#32 Apr 27, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawrence Wolf, ca. 2012
Dip-sh!t.
he aspires to dipshit...as it is, he's merely a dumbshit.

usa

#33 Apr 27, 2012
Buck wrote:
Obama's correct! The Repugs would have used a live Bin Laden to spread fear and launch another invasion somewhere where their are plentiful oil reservers.
you're related to larry wolf, aren't ya.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

#34 Apr 27, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
“Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive”
Is that the best you Democrats have, offense as defense and a strong economy? Where are your morals on the social issues, you freaks?
We will cream you in November.
Not all....but a hell of a bumper sticker....probably too complected for teabaggers.

Democratic morals are firmly in place.....Civil rights for all, facing down hate-mongers, race=-baiters, misogynistic chauvinists,xenophobes, homophobes, etc. Protecting women's rights, Obamacare. Fell down by not prosecuting Dubya and his war-criminal cronies and getting Gitmo shut-down..
gossamer

Warren, MI

#35 Apr 28, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
So, Obama is now a 'mind reader' and a 'prognosticator' of exactly what a person would do?
Funny, he was unable to 'foresee' other things, like that the USA would loose the 2016 Olympics bid. Or that bankers bad loans were going to bite the economy in the butt.
Don't forget Solyndra.
Kenny

Wappingers Falls, NY

#36 Apr 28, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
Yes he knows all.
"The police actred stupidly"
"Plug the damn hole"
"I did not bow to the Saudi king"
"We have shovel ready jobs waiting"
"I will put the coal companies out of business"
"The unemployment rate will not go under 8%"

Feel free to add to the quotes people....
Jesus_H_Christ

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Apr 28, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
... and in a related story, President Øbama is reported to have single-handedly murdered 17 unarmed civilians in their sleep in Afghanistan. According to some off-the-deep-end 'Progressives, President Øbama is responsible for and single-handedly killed Øsama bin Laden. In fairness, applying their same twisted logic to the murders of 17 innocent Afghani women and children, President Øbama must have single-handedly carried out that heinous atrocity as well.
Straw man argument. No one said that Obama single-handedly killed Bin Laden. He was briefed on the search for Bin Laden, but had no knowledge of what the grunt was about to pull off when he went on a rampage.

the only twisted logic is the argument you invented and attacked, then proclaimed victory. Learn how to debate, boy!
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#38 Apr 28, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me brilliant Marine Corp Pat, just exactly how did Obama single handedly find and kill Osama bin Laden when he wasn't even there? You sure like to build him up as some kind of hero when he isn't!
Well, to make everybody happy, just kill him again.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#39 Apr 28, 2012
Say Nobama wrote:
Obama killed Ben Laden, y'all don't really believe that do you. He was found with the enhanced intelligence apparatus put in place by George Bush.

That Romney fella had a point, we sure ended up loosing a lot of lives and money in the process. In retrospect we could have found him and taken him out without paying to rebuild 2 countries.
The Fascist bush let him go free when our troops had him trapped at Torabora.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#40 Apr 28, 2012
B. HUSSEIN OBAMA interfered with federal laws in Ohio.

HUSSEIN persuaded a federal judge to side with a muslim (on Deah Row)to ban ALL PORK PRODUCTS in the Ohio Prison System.

Furthermore, when a Christian complained of being served meat of Fridays, the same judge said,
"You eat what they provide you, you have no standing on this issue".

Is it any wonder that muslims are hated and despised in this country.

Is it any wonder that muslims are getting away with their jihad rampages.
Is this why our government permits them to get away with murdering American citizens, because it is part of their religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only mom sex lovers number yaha do aur ami ki m... 37 min lumx999 skype 36
Breastfeeding husbands friend (Mar '13) 46 min lumx999 skype 79
Pakistan is Poorest country in the world (Jul '11) 1 hr gandu 52
mujhe lund chusna hai koi meri gand maro (Oct '11) 1 hr khan je 2,163
karachi me girl,friend chodnay k liye kon C jag... (Apr '13) 1 hr javed 152
Wanted female models for glamour work Good pay 1 hr Dinesh 1
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 1 hr call me 03212810163 2,800
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 3 hr hot boy 5,015
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 9 hr Sajid 18 Lahore D... 4,663

Pakistan People Search