Will Kim Jong-il Visit China Again?

Full story: The Korea Times

Watching the changed aspects of North Korea-China relations following the North s missile launches, I have learned that prior to test-launching missiles, Pyongyang did not inform Beijing of when and how many ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jon doe

Port Hueneme, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 28, 2006
 
I disagree with this author. N. Korea's threat of Nuke test is their desperate cry, like a spoiled child. "look at me" "give me what I want".

Even if war broke out in Korea, I'll bet most of N korean soldier will just defect in the midst of the battle. Most people in N Korea don't want that asshole in power. They just can't say anything because their whole family will be killed. You utter one word and not just you but your whole family is thrown in to concentration camps where you don't ever come back from.

I say we the snake is about to die in its own vomit. Although I can't stand Bush and the idiots around him, he has the right idea. We just stand back and watch it DIE!!! Nuke test?...let them test it. Than what. HOW the hell is a nuke missle going to feed the people. Oh I'm sure all those people starving are saying "yes we don't have to eat for another year, we want the nuke missle instead." I'm sure they are loving their beloved leader as they watch their babies die of starvation.
jon doe

Port Hueneme, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 28, 2006
 
Umm one side note. I don't want war in Korea at all. I just think N. korea is about to collapse and we shouldn't try to prolong it by lifting the sanctions or trying to make deals with them. The Kim Jung Il's regime is about to go down for the count.
DCA

Curtis Bay, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 29, 2006
 
Kim Jung ll can only last so long. I agree and don't think that lifting sanctions would be the answer.

http://terracottabloggers.blogspot.com/
Austin Liu

Shenyang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 30, 2006
 
Quote:Umm one side note. I don't want war in Korea at all. I just think N. korea is about to collapse and we shouldn't try to prolong it by lifting the sanctions or trying to make deals with them. The Kim Jung Il's regime is about to go down for the count.

Yes, what u said will come on, but for China's sustaining.
But unfortunately, we have to. From our benefit, North Korea is our a chessman. If the regime falls down, we will lose more. So, we would rather provide a lots of aid, which we are not willing to, than seeing its collapse.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 30, 2006
 
jon doe wrote:
I disagree with this author. N. Korea's threat of Nuke test is their desperate cry, like a spoiled child. "look at me" "give me what I want".
Even if war broke out in Korea, I'll bet most of N korean soldier will just defect in the midst of the battle. Most people in N Korea don't want that asshole in power. They just can't say anything because their whole family will be killed. You utter one word and not just you but your whole family is thrown in to concentration camps where you don't ever come back from.
I say we the snake is about to die in its own vomit. Although I can't stand Bush and the idiots around him, he has the right idea. We just stand back and watch it DIE!!! Nuke test?...let them test it. Than what. HOW the hell is a nuke missle going to feed the people. Oh I'm sure all those people starving are saying "yes we don't have to eat for another year, we want the nuke missle instead." I'm sure they are loving their beloved leader as they watch their babies die of starvation.
Myopia
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 30, 2006
 
Austin Liu wrote:
Quote:Umm one side note. I don't want war in Korea at all. I just think N. korea is about to collapse and we shouldn't try to prolong it by lifting the sanctions or trying to make deals with them. The Kim Jung Il's regime is about to go down for the count.
Yes, what u said will come on, but for China's sustaining.
But unfortunately, we have to. From our benefit, North Korea is our a chessman. If the regime falls down, we will lose more. So, we would rather provide a lots of aid, which we are not willing to, than seeing its collapse.
Myopia
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 30, 2006
 
DCA wrote:
Kim Jung ll can only last so long. I agree and don't think that lifting sanctions would be the answer.
http://terracottabloggers.blogspot.com/
Myopia
Nancy Hutto

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 8, 2006
 
Overall, Kim Jong-il has been a great leader, and in his time will rank amoung luminaries like Jesus and Mohamed

nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
richard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 8, 2006
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Overall, Kim Jong-il has been a great leader, and in his time will rank amoung luminaries like Jesus and Mohamed
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
What the hell kind of drugs are you on?? Do you know anything about the person you have just likened to Jesus..........I bet you sell a lot of houses withthat kind of thinking.
I understand Texas has a few out of the box thinkers but, you take the cake with this posting... This is Jesus, you know, the one in the bible, not the one that works down at you local car wash..
jon doe

Port Hueneme, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 8, 2006
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Overall, Kim Jong-il has been a great leader, and in his time will rank amoung luminaries like Jesus and Mohamed
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
LOL Ha Ha, thats funny, Thats almost funny as comparing cake to pile of shit.
jon doe

Port Hueneme, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 8, 2006
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Overall, Kim Jong-il has been a great leader, and in his time will rank amoung luminaries like Jesus and Mohamed
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
Or as funny as the story of how he was born. Something about the heavens opening up and the thunder and lightning striking somewhere. Some lame ass propaganda crap, only equal to some stories of some cult leaders.

Wow, theres a connection, crazy cult leader and kim Jung il. Am I the only one who see a similarity there?
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 9, 2006
 
Will Kim Jong Il visit China again?

The answer is 'YES'. What else? The question itself ia an ignorant question.
china

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 10, 2006
 
north korea need chinese help just as china in need of north korea to balance the situation of asia pacific. that is a wise way to deal with US hememony.
Evenson

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2006
 
china wrote:
north korea need chinese help just as china in need of north korea to balance the situation of asia pacific. that is a wise way to deal with US hememony.
Tibet. Major increased military spending that worries nations. And I have not seen any evidence of American hegemnoy or empire building.
Kermit

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 10, 2006
 
Yes, I'm sure the fat bloated idiot will visit China again. It would be nice if it were in a body bag.
Nancy Hutto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 18, 2006
 
Good to see Kim Jong Il getting ready for another blast, putting the pressure on. Now, maybe the imperialist west will consider a dialogue.

I studied North Korea extensively while at Baylor getting my PHD. I came to learn what a great leader Kim is. He is pretty cool, too. I think I may nominate him for Playboy of the year!

Nancy Hutto
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
jdoe

Port Hueneme, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 18, 2006
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Good to see Kim Jong Il getting ready for another blast, putting the pressure on. Now, maybe the imperialist west will consider a dialogue.
I studied North Korea extensively while at Baylor getting my PHD. I came to learn what a great leader Kim is. He is pretty cool, too. I think I may nominate him for Playboy of the year!
Nancy Hutto
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
Ha ha ha ah ha ha Oh my god you are so funny. Yeah Kim Jung Il a plyaboy of the year. But I guess if you are brainwashed to a point you would think pile of dog shit would be good looking too!...Somebody Anybody kill this asswipe and save those poor suffering Nkorean folks.
Troy Jess Mekota

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 31, 2007
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Good to see Kim Jong Il getting ready for another blast, putting the pressure on. Now, maybe the imperialist west will consider a dialogue.
I studied North Korea extensively while at Baylor getting my PHD. I came to learn what a great leader Kim is. He is pretty cool, too. I think I may nominate him for Playboy of the year!
Nancy Hutto
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
Nancy Hutto, I thought you were in love with Hugo Chavez. What is Kim Jong Il going to thinkg?
Dwight Yoakum

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 30, 2007
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Good to see Kim Jong Il getting ready for another blast, putting the pressure on. Now, maybe the imperialist west will consider a dialogue.
I studied North Korea extensively while at Baylor getting my PHD. I came to learn what a great leader Kim is. He is pretty cool, too. I think I may nominate him for Playboy of the year!
Nancy Hutto
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
Nancy Hutto gee you really have it piled high and deep with that PHD from baylor... much like your idol Kim Jong Il
Brandon James

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 30, 2007
 
Nancy Hutto wrote:
Good to see Kim Jong Il getting ready for another blast, putting the pressure on. Now, maybe the imperialist west will consider a dialogue.
I studied North Korea extensively while at Baylor getting my PHD. I came to learn what a great leader Kim is. He is pretty cool, too. I think I may nominate him for Playboy of the year!
Nancy Hutto
nhutto@kellyrealtors.com
Nancy Hutto = Major League Troll. I had hoped she / he / it had crawled back under its bridge. Stop replying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Korea Discussions

Search the North Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US skeptical of North Korean pledge (Jan '08) Sun Curiosityforever 4
China's Xi visits South Korea as ties strengthe... Jul 20 Russian Ainu 8
China media: South Korea ties Jul 20 Russian Ainu 3
Pyongyang abductee probe stirs speculation of e... Jul 15 SHYKORA PAUL artsdiscuss 1
North Korean Ship Tests the Waters Near America... Jul 15 castroHitlerAsesino 3
North Korea launches missiles in latest test-fire Jul 14 Break Time 1
Unification Church pilgrimage stops in Martinsburg Jul 14 Douglas Burton 1
•••
•••