Pathetic

Wellington, New Zealand

#132 Mar 29, 2012
cry me a river wrote:
<quoted text>
whaaa whaaa cry me a f@#kin river ..........show us ya bottom rocker whaaaa whaaaaaaa how dumb....stupid..idiotic....... .ridiculous.... and how would you like to see this bottom rocker wellington wanker??
Pathetic
Huh

New Zealand

#133 Mar 29, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic
well that makes a lotta sense doesn't it and yep sums you up in the one word i spose
cry me a river

New Zealand

#134 Mar 29, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic
yes you are
LOL

Wellington, New Zealand

#135 Mar 29, 2012
LOL!!! still hurting over the loss jafa tosser!!! bahahaha!!! MIGHTY CANES 26 - blues 25. whawhawha!!! LOL!!!
David Tua

New Zealand

#136 Mar 29, 2012
Canes are sht BLUES allday

Since: May 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#137 Mar 31, 2012
White Power Australia wrote:
http://www.surviveclub.org.nz/
We at Australian White Law will make sure Kyle Chapman sends all you druggie motorbike gangs out of Christchurch and keep New Zealand white.
14/88
...... Go on...... Then .,cocksmell

#138 Mar 31, 2012
frys anybody wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show the type of lies that get thrown around. Like that excellent one about the rebels bringing some class to N.Z.
, oh we are alllll class , don't you worry of that fry boy
yes yes no no

New Zealand

#139 Mar 31, 2012
we control everything we have members in most of the gangs and clubs in new zealand see how many gangs we bring down with the new laws all gangs are recruiting its easy the get membership then when we arrest you we can control your life.we control members of all gangs and clubs now just most dont know it. bahahahahahahahahahahah only the police will win

#142 Mar 31, 2012
yes yes no no wrote:
we control everything we have members in most of the gangs and clubs in new zealand see how many gangs we bring down with the new laws all gangs are recruiting its easy the get membership then when we arrest you we can control your life.we control members of all gangs and clubs now just most dont know it. bahahahahahahahahahahah only the police will win
.... Your a real keeper arnt you a .i bet you fit right in!!! Down on the farm
cunty69

Evans Head, Australia

#143 May 25, 2012
juliarna wrote:
<quoted text>i agree not coward more like dead man walking. i was wondering if my matey big red is ok? i heard he had died???plse someone tell me.
Yep, Red is dead. Another scumbag bikie bites the dust !
haha

Wellington, New Zealand

#144 May 25, 2012
cunty69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get ass raped by him in jail hahaha still having nightmares after all these years little man bahahaha
rodger ramjet

#149 Sep 27, 2012
Its sheamus mcdonnell trying to be bryn, the junky flea needs another beating real good. Anyone no his address in auckland
Good girl wgtn

Auckland, New Zealand

#150 Nov 13, 2012
mongol cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Mongol you come across as a cop trying to stir sh.t
Im a woman that attended a few of those nights. The strip naked party you are referring to were fantastic! Some one would shout out "naked party" and we would all strip off (around 50 one time 40 another) except for the men would leave their cut offs on mmmmm makes me hot thinking about it.. We would party like that for hours and hours having a ball, all naked no one was shy :p no wrestling going on that I recall - at least not with the men. Sexy hot stuff..
realoldslave70

Wellington, New Zealand

#151 Nov 13, 2012
cunty69 wrote:
<quoted text>
and your next cunty69

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#152 Nov 13, 2012
Do you guys have pisss parties, ive been invited to a few but im not gay or anything
realoldslave70

Wellington, New Zealand

#153 Nov 13, 2012
B Adams wrote:
I'm not a coward. they know who they are for a start Brim is older then me and all he did to the club was bring a sringe to the club. I sat in a meeting for an hour and listened to Hitler argue with Brim Adams and Mark Perinickie because he didn't want them back, because they brought there junkie ways with them. They brought the club to an end once again. As for sexal perferences in the club talk to BILLY CLUSTON I came back to the bar one day in Willis Street and the whole of the Shin Fain MC had come in for a visit and one of the members came up to me and asked me why Cluston had been beaten up right in front of them. I made enquires and Cluston had moletested two girls that were the daughters of a well known friend of the club (a school teacher) Hello ring any bells. Then there was the other time when he was baby sitting for big Jenny and molested her two daughers as well. So don't talk to me about the Slaves. I've only shot two people in NZ and one of them was for the club. I've done jail for the club and I've nearly killed somebody for Willy Huges luckly he didn't die. So don't you make comments with your little hyped up rubbish. As far as Bacon goes I tried to get him to come back to the club in the 70's but he was to gutless because we were at war with the 61. If you keep going on about him I'll go over the hill and pull his other little fat arm off. He doesn't derserve to wear a Patch he's never been pysically capable of holding it.
not a coward ya reckon ... put ya name up then
realoldslave70

Wellington, New Zealand

#154 Nov 13, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get ass raped by him in jail hahaha still having nightmares after all these years little man bahahaha
and red made him yell out the inches
support your local 88

#155 Nov 13, 2012
Heads in Wellington now and Slaves very quiet, funny that !
Talk it up

Wellington, New Zealand

#156 Nov 14, 2012
support your local 88 wrote:
Heads in Upper Hutt, two Cities away from Wellington.
Get your facts straight and get off the glass cock.
Where

Wellington, New Zealand

#157 Nov 14, 2012
support your local 88 wrote:
Get a farkin life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neanderthal DNA Component 1 hr Tarris 17
A Maori Christmas 2 hr tongangodz 5
Comedian faces resentencing on sex charge (Apr '12) 3 hr Dr Broparta 73
why are poly girls so beautiful ? 3 hr tongangodz 170
Part Maori Vermin Jailed For Murder 3 hr Keyster 18
What are some traditional MAORI food recipes? (Feb '14) 4 hr Maaaahahahahahaha... 147
first people on earth were black ??? 4 hr Dr Broparta 2
New Zealand Named World's Best Country 5 hr Keyster 67
There Is No Such Thing as Race 14 hr Mr Obvious 247
More from around the web