european kiwi pleads guilty to murdering baby

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fkn Disgusted

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Aug 17, 2013
http://nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm...

"Mathew Ellery has plead guilty to the murder of six month old Serenity Jay Scott-Dinnington at the Auckland High Court yesterday"
"She had severe brain injuries, a broken rib cage and genital injuries."
Red and Gold Por Vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Na gotta be a maori with a whitmans name.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#3 Aug 17, 2013
I will bet anyone $1000 this is part Maori scum.
White folks are incapable of acts like these.
fetoid

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
handcuff him and shoot him in the back!only brown get police gunned down!

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Definitely looks like a Maori to me
http://media.photobucket.com/user/fehmuhnist/... [term]=chimp&filters[prima ry]=images&filters[seconda ry]=videos&sort=1&o=14
benny beastly

Devonport, Australia

#9 Aug 17, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
Of course he is a Mowreeee he has the name a white man gave him Mowreee are well known for raping and torturing small Children and animals.
Sick Bastards

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Aug 17, 2013
The guys obviously white who preyed on overweight single mothers so he can get to there kids. White people are fkn sick cnts!!!
Vomit

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Look at this white paedophile murderer, he should be hung by a chain above burning fire....
Mathew Ellery
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/shared/2...
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Vomit wrote:
Look at this white paedophile murderer, he should be hung by a chain above burning fire....
Mathew Ellery
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/shared/2...
How do you know he is a paedophile was he charged with sex offences.?

For every white charged with killing a child there are countles more maori charged for the same offense.
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Sick Bastards wrote:
The guys obviously white who preyed on overweight single mothers so he can get to there kids. White people are fkn sick cnts!!!
Yeah so are all the Maori who beat kids to death and there are plenty of them.
Wait a Minute

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Aug 17, 2013
So not only did this european murder her, but he also inflicted "genetial injuries", but why did he do that to her?
Red and Gold Por Vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Wait a Minute wrote:
So not only did this european murder her, but he also inflicted "genetial injuries", but why did he do that to her?
It was the maori bklod in him that made him do it.
2 dollar shop

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Sick Bastards wrote:
hmmm overweight and single mother,pretty much sums up maori women

p.s it's not there it's their.Gee a hori that can't spell how surprising.
The Warehouse

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Aug 17, 2013
2 dollar shop wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm overweight and single mother,pretty much sums up maori women
p.s it's not there it's their.Gee a hori that can't spell how surprising.
If you are going to spell check one Maori persons post that was probably an innocent mistake vs the hundreds of posts Maori do then it just goes to show how smart and superior Maori are compared to you. Besides, what's the bet it was just an innocent mistake.

Also if you are going to correct peoples spelling atleast make sure you're correct "Gee".
Big Brown and Evil

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Red and Gold Por Vida wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the maori bklod in him that made him do it.
He's 100% White, like you. Do you need proof or were you too stupid to figure that for yourself?
He's not Indian, Asian, Polynesian or anything else, you won't find him being anything else. He's white and a slimey scrawny white f-cker and anyone who defends him must be hung.

If i was in prison I'd personally visit his cell everyday just to grope him, beat him, rape him and then beat him again for being gay. I'll do this daily until he hangs himself lol and i'm sure the guards will approve of this treatment, as that's the only treatment for white pedos.
K MART

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Aug 17, 2013
The Warehouse wrote:
<quoted text>If you are going to spell check one Maori persons post that was probably an innocent mistake vs the hundreds of posts Maori do then it just goes to show how smart and superior Maori are compared to you. Besides, what's the bet it was just an innocent mistake.
Also if you are going to correct peoples spelling atleast make sure you're correct "Gee".
atleast one word dmfk?
And he (you) called the babys mother overweight.Is that you treat each other ?Stupid prick!
AL Catras

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Aug 17, 2013
Big Brown and Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
He's 100% White, like you. Do you need proof or were you too stupid to figure that for yourself?
He's not Indian, Asian, Polynesian or anything else, you won't find him being anything else. He's white and a slimey scrawny white f-cker and anyone who defends him must be hung.
If i was in prison I'd personally visit his cell everyday just to grope him, beat him, rape him and then beat him again for being gay. I'll do this daily until he hangs himself lol and i'm sure the guards will approve of this treatment, as that's the only treatment for white pedos.
So you want to go to prison to have non consenual sex with another man????!!!!!! SEE A DOCTOR -QUICK!!!!!
Pedo Killer

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Aug 17, 2013
K MART wrote:
<quoted text>
atleast one word dmfk?
And he (you) called the babys mother overweight.Is that you treat each other ?Stupid prick!
It was spelt in one word you dm immigrant fk.

Also when you start sentences make sure it's in capital, otherwise you come across as an uneducated immigrant prick.
Big Dark and Evil

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Aug 17, 2013
AL Catras wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to go to prison to have non consenual sex with another man????!!!!!! SEE A DOCTOR -QUICK!!!!!
So you want to defend a paedophile who kills babys?????!!!!! See the highest building and jump off it - QUICK!!!!!!
Red and Gold Por Vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#24 Aug 17, 2013
Big Dark and Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to defend a paedophile who kills babys?????!!!!! See the highest building and jump off it - QUICK!!!!!!
Kumera..no one is defending him at all...where has anyone stuck uo for him...nowhere...they are all kaughung at you wanting to have sex with a man..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Neck N.Z 1 hr DE JA VU 47
why are poly girls so beautiful ? 1 hr Beer Bottom 25
Psychology of White Self Hatred 1 hr James Sands 54
What are some traditional MAORI food recipes? (Feb '14) 2 hr Beastly 90
Separatist Drivel From Delahunty 3 hr celtic colin 3
NZ Without Maoris 3 hr celtic colin 87
Forest & Bird wins Ruataniwha appeal 6 hr NZ PI 3
More from around the web