Since: Feb 12

Hamilton, New Zealand

#275 Apr 12, 2012
roger that wrote:
Aint you the same lilly wrist retard from Chch? Who quoted "I'm too old to fight now" (mosspicker in disguise)
How did the manager get your phn number? Sounds like the only pussc in that scenario, was the limp wristed, complaint laying lier who hadnt the balls to hurt a small flie
My 10 year old half sister has better spelling and insults than you.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#276 Aug 1, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
Recently I was travelling through a roadworks a little too fast and a fat, utu, digger operator raised his middle finger in the air at me, they were having smoko in their van. I stopped, walked back and confronted the little mongrel, asked him what the finger gesture was about. He looked like a possum in the headlights with wide eyes, trying to hide his fear and shame at being confronted, but he plucked up the courage to eyeball me at close range but I'm 6'1 and must've been about 5'6 wringing wet, I couldn't help laughing. After several verbal exchanges I suggested he read his contract especially the part that pertains to courtesy to motorists and left it at that, although he did issue a salvo when my back was turned and halfway back to the car, something about observing the speed limit or else. Turns out one of his work mated potted him and several days later the local roading manager rang and told me the little mongrel had been issued a written warning. Part Maoris are about intimidation and bluff, confront them and they melt every time.
I've seen the same little mongrel several times since and every time he lowers his head and wont make eye contact. You can bet his partner and kids have suffered regular beatings as a result.
Part Maoris are cowards!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#277 Aug 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely and no member of my family would ever entertain the notion, our bloodline is pure and will stay that way. However as you know for some reason a small percentage of European women are attracted to bootlip males, although a few black eyes later they usually realise their mistake, their choice is beyond our control.
its funny you say your bloodline is pure? pure what ? bullshit? yip sounds right a whole lot of bullshit! sound like another hitler regime where he believed in only a pure nation which meant blonde hair and blue eyes and im pretty sure your whole bloodline does not have those traits! there is nothing wrong with mixing with different ethnicities, and anyway mix relationships produce the cutest looking kiddies better then them "pure breeds"

your just narrow minded cause the futherest you have probably ever travelled is round the block! hahaha there is a whole wide world outside your bedroom window, but i suppose you cant afford a passport so you will never get to experience the joys of mixing with other races.

oh yes by the way im a white girl married to an islander with 3 afakasi kiddies

Since: May 11

Hastings, New Zealand

#278 Aug 2, 2012

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#279 Aug 2, 2012
khayaleisha wrote:
<quoted text>
its funny you say your bloodline is pure? pure what ? bullshit? yip sounds right a whole lot of bullshit! sound like another hitler regime where he believed in only a pure nation which meant blonde hair and blue eyes and im pretty sure your whole bloodline does not have those traits! there is nothing wrong with mixing with different ethnicities, and anyway mix relationships produce the cutest looking kiddies better then them "pure breeds"
your just narrow minded cause the futherest you have probably ever travelled is round the block! hahaha there is a whole wide world outside your bedroom window, but i suppose you cant afford a passport so you will never get to experience the joys of mixing with other races.
I've been around the world several times and to places you've never heard of lol.
When I say my blood is pure it is pure European and that is a racially distinct group and the most highly evolved race in history.
Race mixing incurs all sorts of issues, your children can never recieve organ transplants,[do some research] they will have on average a greater propensity to commit crime especially violent crime and will suffer indentity issues and a host of other issues.
Race mixing is a crime against humanity.

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#280 Aug 2, 2012
khayaleisha wrote:
<quoted text>
And please don't tell me you haven't suffered numerous black eyes at the hands of your Polynesian husband.
We've all seen the same scenerio repeated over and over!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#281 Aug 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around the world several times and to places you've never heard of lol.
When I say my blood is pure it is pure European and that is a racially distinct group and the most highly evolved race in history.
Race mixing incurs all sorts of issues, your children can never recieve organ transplants,[do some research] they will have on average a greater propensity to commit crime especially violent crime and will suffer indentity issues and a host of other issues.
yip im sure you have been to places i have never heard of, one it particular ur anus hahhahhaha your blood is pure hatred for people of colour thats why when you say you have been around the world is strange that you chose to go right back to N.Z oh yeah but there is a reason for that you went back for your white little sheep cause some kiwis are know to be little sheep shaggers hahahahhahha

whites also commit violent crimes it all depends on your DNA/GENES
identity issues- all kids go through that at one point in their lives its called growing up!

and no my samoan husband has never ever lifted his hand to me, that is a misconception that white people have not all brown/black guys beat their women, well not mine anyway

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#282 Aug 2, 2012
khayaleisha wrote:
<quoted text>
yip im sure you have been to places i have never heard of, one it particular ur anus hahhahhaha your blood is pure hatred for people of colour thats why when you say you have been around the world is strange that you chose to go right back to N.Z oh yeah but there is a reason for that you went back for your white little sheep cause some kiwis are know to be little sheep shaggers hahahahhahha
whites also commit violent crimes it all depends on your DNA/GENES
identity issues- all kids go through that at one point in their lives its called growing up!
and no my samoan husband has never ever lifted his hand to me, that is a misconception that white people have not all brown/black guys beat their women, well not mine anyway
So that's the best you could do, sheep shaggers.
At least you're right about one thing violent crime is in your genes and is rife in Polynesian genes.
Sooner or later your bootlip will beat you up, it's only a matter of time and you'll regret wasting a large part of your life. You'll be hagged with no self esteem with halfbred kids in tow, no white man will want you.
squatters

Auckland, New Zealand

#283 Aug 2, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the worst critters on earth, how dare you say that about us, take that back honkey shitt.
Its called dis-ease,filth,bacteria, these baldheads are full of it all, its quite obvious,here they are getting off on themselves, have they stopped to think how rotten they really are as person...i wish they'd return to where ever there parents parents etc had come from and take all there dis-eased ridden generarions with them....they're fleas looking/searching for shelter..l

“CHURR BAY!!”

Since: Aug 11

Gizzy

#284 Aug 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
It's no secret the remnants of the Maori race are rapidly disappearing, 60% of part Maoris 18 to 35 choose a partner with no Maori blood. There are of course the obvious genetic advantages for future generations, with the added bonus the part Maori women are spared a regular beating. There are however some Maori traits that seem difficult or maybe impossible to breed out, a violent nature, an instinctive need to take what isn't yours, a propensity to hold out your hand, and probably the most visible trait of all 'the thieving Maori eyes'.
What a shit post!! Most Maori don't give a shit about the olympics unless it has union, league, or netball. Most of the sports are dominated by the Chinese, followed by the blacks and then the white countries. Some countries eg, "Great" Britain are 3 or 4 countries combined into one, needless to say each country either don't want to stand on their own or, they have no choice and, their medal tally at present stands at about 11th place. Top countries are China (non-white) USA (mostly black) and Korea (non-white). NZ places 37th with 2 bronze. The games are predominantly represented by European countries but the medal tally doesn't always represent the predominance in numbers. When it comes to world sports however Maori are - to use a well worn adage - overepresented in the statistics.

Torqueingbutcrack!! The only thing that makes Europeans somewhat significant in the Olympics is their involvement and the sheer numbers in the games over a long period of time. Here's an even better question Torque, how many Olympic medals have you won if you think you're so superior because you're Pakeha? Stop trying to talk up the achievements of others as if to say their your own achievements. People like those Olympians don't have the time and space to write and post the type of shit that you do, so you, just like any other racist idiot, do not compare and don't have the right totake credit for others' achievements, based merely on the colour of your skin. Get a life!!

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#285 Aug 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around the world several times and to places you've never heard of lol.
Exactly how is your 'blood' pure? How are Europeans a 'racially distinct group'? How do you define 'race'?

“Sawadee Ka”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#286 Aug 6, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>
Id rather inbreed says tongueing heads way to go darth vader!

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#288 Nov 2, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how is your 'blood' pure? How are Europeans a 'racially distinct group'? How do you define 'race'?
It's really quite simple part Maori guy. There are five main racial groups. I am pure Caucasion, you are a composite of Caucasion and Polynesian, OK?

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#289 Nov 3, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>It's really quite simple part Maori guy. There are five main racial groups. I am pure Caucasion, you are a composite of Caucasion and Polynesian, OK?
It’s for the precise reason that in trying to define where one race begins and another ends that some would say there are as many as 300+ races. The matter is arbitrary and subjective.

Where do ‘pure’ Caucasians come from? Given they didn’t exist as a ‘race’ before about 30k years ago, either they dropped out of the sky, or they are themselves composites of other earlier groups. For example, depending on where your ancestors came from, you could have DNA markers that point to groups from the Middle East region or Central Asia.

Does science count for anything with you, or do you prefer to post nonsense for it’s own sake?

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#290 Nov 4, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do ‘pure’ Caucasians come from? Given they didn’t exist as a ‘race’ before about 30k years ago, either they dropped out of the sky,
From the Caucasus I believe. I would've thought 30,000 years more than enough time to evolve a distinct racial group.
I find your denial of race ironic considering your entire argument revolves around the disadvantage and reimbursement of one particular racial group.

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#291 Nov 5, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>From the Caucasus I believe. I would've thought 30,000 years more than enough time to evolve a distinct racial group.
I find your denial of race ironic considering your entire argument revolves around the disadvantage and reimbursement of one particular racial group.
I never said I denied the existence of race per se. It is real in so far as it is a lived social reality based on appearance and culture, but that doesn’t mean it has any basis in biology. How exactly do you “evolve a distinct racial group” from more than 95% of the same (i.e. shared) building blocks?

The 30k year mark is an approximate timeline of the arrival of the first Europeans (who were not white), while Anglo-Saxons appear only from about the 5th century. There has never been, to my knowledge, a universally accepted consensus about who or what is meant by ‘Caucasian’.

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#292 Nov 8, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I denied the existence of race per se. It is real in so far as it is a lived social reality based on appearance and culture, but that doesn’t mean it has any basis in biology. How exactly do you “evolve a distinct racial group” from more than 95% of the same (i.e. shared) building blocks?
The 30k year mark is an approximate timeline of the arrival of the first Europeans (who were not white), while Anglo-Saxons appear only from about the 5th century. There has never been, to my knowledge, a universally accepted consensus about who or what is meant by ‘Caucasian’.
Then using your logic there is no such thing as a Maori.
Actually we already knew that, the last one died in the 1940s I believe.
Racial groups evolve by a process of natural selection. Caucasians for instance have white skin which is an adaptation for living in northern latitudes due to a vitamin d deficiency in those with dark skin. To this day Africans living in Scandinavian countries must take vitamin d supplements to survive.
Cold climates produce hardy, intelligent races due to the difficulties of living there and regular culling of the unfit.
Races such as Europeans and Chinese who evolved in large continents also have an IQ advantage over others due a broad and diverse gene pool.
Maoris are stupid due to three main factors.
Isolation from mainstream human evolution.
Gross inbreeding.{descended from approx 150 closely related Cook islanders, Maori dna is the most similar yet studied]
And a relatively easy existance for the last 5000 years island hopping through the tropics.

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#293 Nov 10, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Then using your logic there is no such thing as a Maori.
Actually we already knew that, the last one died in the 1940s I believe.
Racial groups evolve by a process of natural selection. Caucasians for instance have white skin which is an adaptation for living in northern latitudes due to a vitamin d deficiency in those with dark skin. To this day Africans living in Scandinavian countries must take vitamin d supplements to survive.
Cold climates produce hardy, intelligent races due to the difficulties of living there and regular culling of the unfit.
Races such as Europeans and Chinese who evolved in large continents also have an IQ advantage over others due a broad and diverse gene pool.
Maoris are stupid due to three main factors.
Isolation from mainstream human evolution.
Gross inbreeding.{descended from approx 150 closely related Cook islanders, Maori dna is the most similar yet studied]
And a relatively easy existance for the last 5000 years island hopping through the tropics.
It’s not “my logic”. There is no scientific basis for a biological category of human races. You’ll note that I didn’t dismiss race as a social reality based on appearance and culture. So, we’re back to square one: How do you create “distinctive races” using 95% of the same genetic material?

Saying that the process of environmental selection to produce skin shades that roughly correlate with latitude doesn’t answer the question, it only echoes what is already known about polymorphism and genetic drift over time.

The ‘cold climate’ theory (a type of Eurocentric environmental determinism) isn’t supported by any credible scientific evidence, and actually runs counter to the fact that the first major civilizations appeared in places where the theory says it shouldn’t.

Where is the proof that the European climate is “harsh” anyway? When the first human populations reached Europe they found an abundance of animal and plant life with a rich diversity of land and water based resources that could sustain life throughout the year, not to mention a productive East to West movement of plant and animal domesticates. The marriage of climate to intelligence as a determinism begs the obvious question: Why were the first major human civilizations together with crucial developments such as animal husbandry, agriculture, metallurgy, literacy etc located outside of Europe? Where is the proof that climatic regions outside of Europe do not possess their own particular set of environmental challenges, and are not in themselves “harsh”?

By the way, the “isolation from mainstream human evolution” comment poses a problem for you, because unless you also want to invoke some type of Divine intervention, then you will appreciate that people have been interbreeding throughout a culturally, religiously and ethnically shifting Europe for many generations making prospect of a “distinctive” Caucasian race that much more spurious.

Snow makes you smart, huh? I guess then Eskimos and Laplanders must all be poised to rule the world!

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#294 Nov 13, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow makes you smart, huh? I guess then Eskimos and Laplanders must all be poised to rule the world!
There's plenty of solid evidence to prove there that cold climates produce intelligent people for the reasons I've outlined in my previous post. Unfortunately our govt believes pouring white taxpayers money [and yes it's our money, part Maoris as a group contribute nothing to our economy] pouring our money at thick part Maori children will magically increase their IQ.

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#295 Jan 12, 2013
Some interesting reading concerning cold climates v intelligence and why people from the tropics [ie Maoris] are thick as pigshit.

http://www.sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are poly girls so beautiful ? 10 min tongangodz 148
What are some traditional MAORI food recipes? (Feb '14) 11 min Tarris 139
New Zealand Named World's Best Country 11 min punjabi mp 56
Mongols MC 41 min Tarris 2
white power 49 min Beastly 2
Red Devils form Nelson chapter (Apr '09) 1 hr scott m 703
Part Maori Vermin Jailed For Murder 1 hr Torqueing Heads 8
Neanderthal DNA Component 2 hr ngatangiia 12
There Is No Such Thing as Race 4 hr Mr Obvious 247
NZ Without Maoris 4 hr Helpful Hori Hints 113