blardy lebos

Christchurch, New Zealand

#42 May 19, 2012
lebos joing these big aus clubs would be the equiv of what would happen here, if nz mobster sorts joined our clubs in mass.
aussie clubs like bandidos stooped the barrel to get big and now pay the price, no wonder heaps of good bikers there dont want a bar of it.
when clubs get big like that they loose their initial ethos and end up a nusance to the mc scene, no wonder US ditched them.
what good would they do for nz coming here with their ways, none.
samsneed

Whakatane, New Zealand

#43 May 21, 2012
clubs should join has 1 take out the mob & black power whens this.going too happen
Wouldnt want them here

New Zealand

#44 May 21, 2012
I dont have a problem with the Bandidos, i met some in Australia many years ago, the only problem if they come here they will be another club like the Rebels who will be filled up with Smelly Maori drop kicks left over from other clubs and gangs.
Spud

Auckland, New Zealand

#45 May 21, 2012
Wouldnt want them here wrote:
I dont have a problem with the Bandidos, i met some in Australia many years ago, the only problem if they come here they will be another club like the Rebels who will be filled up with Smelly Maori drop kicks left over from other clubs and gangs.
I am sure that if they did come here that the maoris would not get a chance to be a Bandido. There is a couple of maoris in the club overseas and they are good fellas and not your typical maoris. I don't mean the aussie Bandidos either even though they have some there as well.

BFFB
LFFL
Spud

New Zealand

#46 May 22, 2012
I should add that us Bandidos are a tolerant bunch. Although we would turn up our noses at most pooh skins, it is all about the dollar at the end of the day. I know of ay least three Aus chapters with fairly well off and business savvy Samoan members, and several chapters make significant income running (amongst other enterprises) gay cruise clubs. At least one Prez is queer too, so suffice to say they are a bunch of good sorts. There were some nasty rumours and name calling (bumdildos, brokedidos, and bumdingos etc) but this was in poor taste, and the culprits were found and given a severe tongue lashing! Peace brothers, and ride em hard.
Spud

New Zealand

#47 May 22, 2012
Oops, almost fergot... BFFB LFFL
Spud

Auckland, New Zealand

#48 May 22, 2012
LOL

Since: Nov 11

Invercargill, New Zealand

#49 May 24, 2012
Spud wrote:
LOL
You truely are a muppet mate.
Now you are actually calling yourself a bandido lol.
You also dont seem to no f@ck all about the bandidos. When did they start turning there nose up at darkys joining the club. The international mc is full of Mexicans , Latinos, Indians, chinks, lebs,islanders and our own Maori.
As for your comment about the f@g prez. Its my understanding they are all f@gs. LOL. Seriously though are you trying to make us laugh. Ya got me funny guy.
Keep ya mouth open bandido ball bag. Someone will fill it up with c@ck.
Spud

Auckland, New Zealand

#50 May 24, 2012
Hey mate if you look at the post correctly you will see that it is someone else using my name and trying to stir shit. Look at the town the dick is in. I am in dunners and not in h-town!!! I never said i was a Bandido and i never said they would turn their noses up at darkies, only that if they came here they would not take on maoris. Now i should put it a little more simple for you. They may take on dark skins eventually but not at the start. They are good for inforcers but not the brains. So muppet look where the person is from before you start saying that it is me that is talking shit.

BFFB

And muppet i know a lot more about the Bandidos MC then i am sure you know about them. I will try to put up a photo on here or a link to it with my Bandidos MC support gear!!!!!
Spud

New Zealand

#51 May 24, 2012
And while I'm on the topic, you are obviously uneducated and any club you are associated with would be welcome to you. The Bandidos have enough ' talent' darling.

BFFB au!
Gutsfull

Auckland, New Zealand

#52 May 25, 2012
Spud wrote:
Hey mate if you look at the post correctly you will see that it is someone else using my name and trying to stir shit. Look at the town the dick is in. I am in dunners and not in h-town!!! I never said i was a Bandido and i never said they would turn their noses up at darkies, only that if they came here they would not take on maoris. Now i should put it a little more simple for you. They may take on dark skins eventually but not at the start. They are good for inforcers but not the brains. So muppet look where the person is from before you start saying that it is me that is talking shit.
BFFB
And muppet i know a lot more about the Bandidos MC then i am sure you know about them. I will try to put up a photo on here or a link to it with my Bandidos MC support gear!!!!!
LOL? If they came here they would not take on any Maori? what sorta comments are these?? I honestly think you should probably just shut your ficken mouth...
Say what

Wellington, New Zealand

#53 May 25, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>LOL? If they came here they would not take on any Maori? what sorta comments are these?? I honestly think you should probably just shut your ficken mouth...
Maybe Spud is the international president of the bandidos, hence why s/he can stipulate that Maori would not be taken in. Just a thought as s/he speaks like s/he has the authority. However, I agree with your comment as s/he is looking more and more like a roasted spud, or is that fried!
crap mouth fantasizer

Christchurch, New Zealand

#54 May 25, 2012
Spud wrote:
They may take on dark skins eventually but not at the start. They are good for inforcers but not the brains.
Lol...sounds like you have it all nicely planned out in your head for them
new bandido saying

Christchurch, New Zealand

#55 May 25, 2012
Lol...spud is the type of supporter members warn each other about
Spudisahomo

New Zealand

#56 May 26, 2012
Go spud! Fight us queer bumditos ! Yay!

Bfffl
Anonymous

Hamilton, New Zealand

#57 May 26, 2012
Spud wrote:
Just wondering who would like to see a Bandidos charter or a sopporter club chapter in NZ.
Me for sure.
I don't care about anyone yapping shit on this topic as i don't care what haters think!!!
BFFB
LFFL
Well well well, you might just get what you've wished for. But you probably already know.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#58 May 26, 2012
Spud wrote:
And muppet i know a lot more about the Bandidos MC then i am sure you know about them. I will try to put up a photo on here or a link to it with my Bandidos MC support gear!!!!!
lol do you mean the supporters gear anyone can buy?
went to a bike show this year and seen 81 support gear for sale at a stall...i dont think it means jack if you have some bandido support shirt to be honest.no offense im sure your the real deal and a total badass bikie but comeone anyone can buy a support shirt

google buy bandido support gear...19900 results
Spud

Auckland, New Zealand

#59 May 26, 2012
mitre73 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol do you mean the supporters gear anyone can buy?
went to a bike show this year and seen 81 support gear for sale at a stall...i dont think it means jack if you have some bandido support shirt to be honest.no offense im sure your the real deal and a total badass bikie but comeone anyone can buy a support shirt
google buy bandido support gear...19900 results
No man that is not what i am meaning. I know you can get lots of shit on the net, but the things i have are not from the net!! I also never said i was a bad arse biker. I support Bandido nation and have never claimed anything else. Most of the post here are not from me. Even a couple of the ones from dunners are not mine!!

Mr Muller. Either you are trying to stir shit with that comment because i never said they were coming or that i had any idea if they were. Even if i did i would not put shit up here. I know who i know and no one else. I very much doubt you know who i do!!!

BFFB
spuds bandido buds

Christchurch, New Zealand

#60 May 26, 2012
Spud wrote:
They may take on dark skins eventually but not at the start. They are good for inforcers but not the brains.
this sounds like you. have you told the bandido people you support that you are typing on the net about them. cant wait for your photo
Spud

Auckland, New Zealand

#61 May 26, 2012
spuds bandido buds wrote:
<quoted text>
this sounds like you. have you told the bandido people you support that you are typing on the net about them. cant wait for your photo
First i have not said anything about the people i know, where they are from or anything.

That post about the maoris was not one of mine, but someone stiring shit. The whole object of this post was just as the title says. I have not said they are coming or anything slightly like it.

I also mentioned the lebos but not the maoris.

People here think they are street wise yet the believe all they see and if says my name...hey it must be his. I take credit for my post but not others. Someone in h-town and here are trying to stir shit and discredit me by posting shit posts in my name.
BFFB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Rangiaho is awesome :D 36 min Adam Rangiaho 37
What song are YOU listening to??? can You share... 3 hr Beastly 234
funny white guys 6 hr northland sess 60
why does all NZ smell like a fart ? 7 hr Paul 1
Adam Rangiaho Man of letters 12 hr Himmler 12
Tractor beam 13 hr NZAC 3
Quality of Life Survey Reveals One-Fifth of New... 13 hr gay bar 2

New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE