Muslim Brotherhood and the killing and persecution of Christians in Egypt

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

"Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate"; "Allah empower your religion , make it victorious against the polytheists"; "Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims," and "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger." Those were the prayers spoken by the narrator in a June 4th video just moments before a convert to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012
wallah

Argyle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

nasty animals they should be banned off the planet....they just wont stop. avenge allah for what exactly......I wish the West would stop giving htese people money cos they are fooled by the rhetoric
George

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Immagine that president Obama and Mrs. Clinton supported those terrorist ( Muslim brotherhood in Egypt) election campaign with millions of dollars. and also supported that the real winner in Egyptian election to be away with undertable negotiations. can they explain what they did.
lol

Cuneo, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

obama clinton, bush reagan etc, the entire policy to support the same regimes in arabias, they'd better watch out the qoran and jihad
wallah

Argyle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Not only politicians on both sides in the USA but politicians in many other countries also.....when it comes to Muslims everyone wants to be their friends not realising that they hate non muslims so they can never be friends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••