How would NATO respond to Syria shooting down a Turkish plane?

Jun 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Foreign Policy

This morning, Turkey made the startling announcement that it had lost contact with one of its F-4 military jets near the country's southern border with Syria, and that it had launched search-and-rescue efforts for the plane's two pilots.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of311
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

7

3

3

Another false flag attack?? Nato is a terrorist group which the world saw first hand in Libya.Turkey should not have their planes in another country period.
Vitalius dorogi

Sakarya, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

for sure,NATO must be support to Turkey's rights.And its wrong that Syria must be make caution before shot down plane.But they didnt do it.also there is a big problem about syria goverment.because of that action will be very big problem for esad.all europan countries and USA must be protect Turkeys right in this action.
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

turkey should invade SYRIA asap!
that is the only response.

we will send syria into dark age in 48 hours anyway

in the 50th our of the conflict, we will be waving Turkish flag in Damascus

BRING IT ON ESSAD!!!!
Observer

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This is to show that syrian air space is not a picnic
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Observer wrote:
This is to show that syrian air space is not a picnic
We will crush you quicker then a bear can crush a bee
News

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Do not try to tickle with Syrian air defenses...you will get much hurt.

Also remember that Ottomans Empire time is over...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Oh hell.........
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

News wrote:
Do not try to tickle with Syrian air defenses...you will get much hurt.
Also remember that Ottomans Empire time is over...
syrian air defenses?

hahahahahaa

man, we send the ancient phantom F-4 purpose just to get it shut, it was the only aircraft in our disposal that syrian sa-3 system could have shut down. why do you think f-16 wasnt shut down?

seriously, Syria vs Turkey is like saying Rochester is better than NYC
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DONT YOU GET IT, WE SEND THE F-4 JUST TO GET IT SHUT
NOW WE HAVE AN EXCUSE (NATO TOO) TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED
WE WILL RAPE YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN ONCE WE GET TO DAMASCUS
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vitalius dorogi wrote:
for sure,NATO must be support to Turkey's rights.And its wrong that Syria must be make caution before shot down plane.But they didnt do it.also there is a big problem about syria goverment.because of that action will be very big problem for esad.all europan countries and USA must be protect Turkeys right in this action.
The government of turkey is a joke and nothing but a puppet of the american government and israel.The turkish people should remove their so called leaders who have sold them out to israel and the american government.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SULTANERDOGAN wrote:
turkey should invade SYRIA asap!
that is the only response.
we will send syria into dark age in 48 hours anyway
in the 50th our of the conflict, we will be waving Turkish flag in Damascus
BRING IT ON ESSAD!!!!
Another jew hiding behind fake names to spread its war mongering typical jew attitude.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

SULTANERDOGAN wrote:
<quoted text>
We will crush you quicker then a bear can crush a bee
Continue to dream jew.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SULTANERDOGAN wrote:
<quoted text>
syrian air defenses?
hahahahahaa
man, we send the ancient phantom F-4 purpose just to get it shut, it was the only aircraft in our disposal that syrian sa-3 system could have shut down. why do you think f-16 wasnt shut down?
seriously, Syria vs Turkey is like saying Rochester is better than NYC
The s300 system is very good and even the war mongers from the american government and israel admit this.So jew your argument is a little silly.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

SULTANERDOGAN wrote:
DONT YOU GET IT, WE SEND THE F-4 JUST TO GET IT SHUT
NOW WE HAVE AN EXCUSE (NATO TOO) TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED
WE WILL RAPE YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN ONCE WE GET TO DAMASCUS
Continue to dream jewish scum.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I think the intelligent world can see this was clearly a false flag attack.This jet should have not been in the country of Syria.Syria is a soverign country which has its airspace to protect and has every right to shoot down enemy planes.
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

READ NATO ARTICLE 4 & 5
SENDING THE ANCIENT PHANTOM F-4 WAS A WAY TO FOOL THE STUPID ESSAD, AND NOW WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND.
NOW, WE WILL INVADE SYRIA WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE FROM NATO
SULTANERDOGAN

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The government of turkey is a joke and nothing but a puppet of the american government and israel.The turkish people should remove their so called leaders who have sold them out to israel and the american government.
everybody is somebody's bitch in this 21st century and its better than being the bitch of the dog meat eater china or "never really lovable" russia, so i'll eat my mcdonalds and shoot you with my zion weapons and yes, i am a proud jew i dont need to hide
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SULTANERDOGAN wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody is somebody's bitch in this 21st century and its better than being the bitch of the dog meat eater china or "never really lovable" russia, so i'll eat my mcdonalds and shoot you with my zion weapons and yes, i am a proud jew i dont need to hide
The fact that you are a pathetic war mongering jew is very obvious.I did not suspect you to admit to eating SH.T though.
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This is EXACTLY how idiot IT turk was drawn into WWI dreaming of TURAN, only to lose the Ottoman Empire.
This time I can see Kurdistan Emerging from the mess.
Sikim Azerfakejan

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where do the Aziks fit into all this?

Oh yeah, Sultan Aliyev will keep barking louder when he sees the great Turkiye in a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of311
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••