|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy again wrote:
on esty psychicsophia she has a private website but when i contacted her she emailed and told me she offered the same spells on esty but they were a lot cheaper so I went there it was only like $50 and it worked so im happy.she also does readings and gave me a full year reading which has been very true so far .but before I found sophia I spent over $2000 and still didn't have him.At least now I know there are real casters and I believe in her fully and trust her.She didnt have to offer me cheaper spells but she did I thought that was pretty nice.A couple people on the other board gave me sophia's website thats how I found her.
Hi Happy again,

You got result from which spell caster, can u plz give the website.?
Shawn

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

latoyagallow wrote:
Happy again
Yes I went to another caster and 2 weeks later he asked em back now on valentines day he proposed to me:) But I wasted a lot of money before I found my caster.
Who was ur spellcaster?
Please share the caster name please?
Shawn

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Steps wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many threads from a lOT of people on a few different forums, including this one that mentions lovespell911 is a scam. I'm not sure... i have spoken to Olivia but doesn't seem like she has a very good reputation.
my issue with heather is that she first told me I didn't need to order the "triple" or "double" cast for my situation and 2 months later she's asking me to purchase another spell to re enforce and on top of that she said she recasted last week but told me she's going to recast today. so ... lots of inconsistencies.
Hi Steps,

Did you get any result from spell casting?
Irene

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Steps wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly recommend spellbinding sisters. I had a spell cast on March 22 and already have movement. they are wonderful, honest, and great communication. I have not had any movement with Heather's spells at all. I don't think will return to her.
I'm looking to do a honey jar but on my own... anyone tried to without buying a kit ?
Can u email me telling me how your spell went ? I'm planning on using them & i would like to know about them! Ilovewongxuet@ gmail please n thanks
SofiaLiah

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Karyn wrote:
<quoted text>
She meant you should start seeing signs. Very, very seldom do spells fully manifest in that short of time. Think in terms of months.
Do you know anything about enchanted Mongolia?
irene

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Angel93 wrote:
Kayla92elizabeth. Scam. No one can promise immediate results
hello! i was wondering if you had any results with SBS?
pleasee give me feedback!!
i'd love for you to email me at ilovewongxuet @ gmail.com !!
thanks!
Lucy

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Hey I am lookin to use either Heather or Spell binding sisters after been scammed 8times I really can't take another scamming any advise on who to use?? Thanks
Lannie

Doncaster East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Lucy wrote:
Hey I am lookin to use either Heather or Spell binding sisters after been scammed 8times I really can't take another scamming any advise on who to use?? Thanks
Spellbinding sisters!
Magic

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Lonnie or Lucy,
What's your experience with spellbinding sisters?
benni

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

is jadore spells.com any good
Browneyes618

South San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I am using Jadore right now. Although I do not have full manifistation yet I do know a few that have. You are also welcome to come to spellsandwishes . Com if you need others to talk to.
Lynn

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Hi step the heather u mentioned is heather bill? U have result from her? Hope to hear from u soon.
Kristy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I just purchased four spells from spell Binding Sisters. I am waiting for my spells to be cast. I have heard great things about these two sisters. I am excited to find out.
just me

Neepawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Lynn wrote:
Hi step the heather u mentioned is heather bill? U have result from her? Hope to hear from u soon.
Lynn don't waste your money. She is super nice but no spells ever worked nor were any of her readings accurate...complete waste of hundreds of dollars on many spells from her.
Happy

Alexander City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynn don't waste your money. She is super nice but no spells ever worked nor were any of her readings accurate...complete waste of hundreds of dollars on many spells from her.
So you telling me you kept spending money after all her readings were off what kind of sense does that make?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now

Search the Morocco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will a maroccan woman also do anything to get v... (Oct '08) Fri THE EX WIFE 112
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) Thu Dr lizzy bangiwe 133
contact priesterikina@gmail.com for free spells Thu Lucy 6
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Jul 23 Honey01 1,150
Moroccan people (Nov '13) Jul 23 nabilmed 36
a long distance relationships morocco to us.. Jul 23 nabilmed 3
Old friends (Jul '13) Jul 22 Happy 1,539
•••
•••