Syria's Jihad: Made in America?

Full story: Real Clear Politics

As the onslaught on Aleppo continues to spiral out of control, the future of Syria looks increasingly uncertain.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 23, 2012
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like i hit a nerve.
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "BastardOlivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This "Jihad" is supported by zionists!!!
Patty

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well start reading and doing research and listening to people that are from Syria, live in Syria and escape from Syria then maybe you would understand. Instead you choose the prejudiced bigotted approach just because you are too weak to believe or let someone else believe in a faith.
You do not understand how gathering knowledge works. In order to get true story from people, you have to have representative sample. Your sample is biased, because you talk only to people, who left the country out of dissatisfaction. You do not talk to Syrians who choose to stay in the country, because they were either neutral or satisfied, and these are the majority.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand how gathering knowledge works. In order to get true story from people, you have to have representative sample. Your sample is biased, because you talk only to people, who left the country out of dissatisfaction. You do not talk to Syrians who choose to stay in the country, because they were either neutral or satisfied, and these are the majority.
ok, if that is the case then why is it that the Rebels control 60% of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Rebels to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. We do have an individual that has relatives in Syria and regularly posts opinions from his friends and family in Syria and sometimes it is even more bleque than what I post.

I do look forward to the day that the fighting stops and people can have opinions or differences of opinions and not kill defending it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about, neither side is targetting public sector workers. Someone killed some postal workers and threw them off a building but I would not call that a general policy of either side of the war. As far as this Zionist Reich shit well it just show your mentality and intelligence in making those kind of comments.
Yes it is rebels’ policy. The scientist whose car was attacked, and he barely escaped death, said in an interview that several scientists were already attacked, and that they have an information that rebels have a list with the names of scientists planned to attack.“They are the Islamists”, he said,“Science is their enemy, because it helps people to think and understand.” He also mentioned that other Public workers are systematically attacked by the rebels, who want to prevent state institutions from functioning. What is strange there? The rebels are fighting the government, so they go against governmental institutions, and the people working within States’, structure.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, if that is the case then why is it that the Rebels control 60% of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Rebels to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. We do have an individual that has relatives in Syria and regularly posts opinions from his friends and family in Syria and sometimes it is even more bleque than what I post.
I do look forward to the day that the fighting stops and people can have opinions or differences of opinions and not kill defending it.
Excellent! At least you've done your research!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand how gathering knowledge works. In order to get true story from people, you have to have representative sample. Your sample is biased, because you talk only to people, who left the country out of dissatisfaction. You do not talk to Syrians who choose to stay in the country, because they were either neutral or satisfied, and these are the majority.
How the hell do you know? You clowns live in Canada!!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because you have the same opinion and reaction as the muslim extremists same as Syrian and Reality
You have that reversed. Syrian and Reality are claiming that Assad is fighting, among other proxies, Islamists infiltrated and paid by Qatar, and they are pro-Assad. You are pro-rebels. Good part of them is the Islamists, which is another word for Muslim extremists. The same was in Libya, where International mercenaries, and Islamists, were fighting Gaddafi’s army. You were there also for the rebels. So you must think along Muslim extremist’s logic, when you are always on their side.
ocxz

Saint-louis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that reversed. Syrian and Reality are claiming that Assad is fighting, among other proxies, Islamists infiltrated and paid by Qatar, and they are pro-Assad. You are pro-rebels. Good part of them is the Islamists, which is another word for Muslim extremists. The same was in Libya, where International mercenaries, and Islamists, were fighting Gaddafi’s army. You were there also for the rebels. So you must think along Muslim extremist’s logic, when you are always on their side.
He's not from Canada.
He's sunni wahhabite.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 24, 2012
 
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from Canada.
He's sunni wahhabite.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Reunion Institute for the criminally Insane (RICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case oczx the clown in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet,ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
ocxz

Saint-louis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> What else can you expect from me i am cattle.
we know that.
Which ranch are you parked in ?
Can you get through to a vet ?
Say mewww and call a human.
sad.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from Canada.
He's sunni wahhabite.
You seem to be right onto his true identity.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 24, 2012
 
ocxz and his free mental and antibiotics health care wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Assad and Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up your meds!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 24, 2012
 
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be right onto his true identity.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Canadian Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Arab Chrissy the Assadomite nutjob in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet,ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that reversed. Syrian and Reality are claiming that Assad is fighting, among other proxies, Islamists infiltrated and paid by Qatar, and they are pro-Assad. You are pro-rebels. Good part of them is the Islamists, which is another word for Muslim extremists. The same was in Libya, where International mercenaries, and Islamists, were fighting Gaddafi’s army. You were there also for the rebels. So you must think along Muslim extremist’s logic, when you are always on their side.
They back terrorists. These rebels are Western and zionist proxies. Russia and China see right through it.
Islander

Duncan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 24, 2012
 
Syrian regime awful bombing and destroying the nation. Regime are criminals.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 24, 2012
 
Islander wrote:
Syrian regime awful bombing and destroying the nation. Regime are criminals.
If those foreign instigated scumbags didn't try to overthrow the government, there would be no bloodshed!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 24, 2012
 
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from Canada.
He's sunni wahhabite.
LOL, is that like saying rabbit with a lisp. I am actually visiting from Mars and taking notes, what a toe nail.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 24, 2012
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They back terrorists. These rebels are Western and zionist proxies. Russia and China see right through it.
Yes they do and run the other direction. I do not see Russia nor China stepping up to the plate to stop the war, why is that? They have no problem taking from Syria nor selling guns to Syria, so why do they not put influence on Assad to stop the fighting, stop the tank, stop the jets, stop the masacres??? Because they do not care, do not care at all about Syria, to them Syria is more valuable fighting than as a peaceful country. China still gets the minerals and oil and Russia sells more weapons and helicopters and spy stuff. If Syria stopped the war, well then talks happen and China may loose the bids to other buyers, Russia looses the weapon deals and may even loose the port, so again, why would they want the war to end, big deal so 100,000 Syrians die, they have more.

If Russia and China wanted this conflict to end they would have called on Europe and the US to a meeting and pressured Assad to stop but instead they just vote, their job done.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 25, 2012
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do and run the other direction. I do not see Russia nor China stepping up to the plate to stop the war, why is that? They have no problem taking from Syria nor selling guns to Syria, so why do they not put influence on Assad to stop the fighting, stop the tank, stop the jets, stop the masacres??? Because they do not care, do not care at all about Syria, to them Syria is more valuable fighting than as a peaceful country. China still gets the minerals and oil and Russia sells more weapons and helicopters and spy stuff. If Syria stopped the war, well then talks happen and China may loose the bids to other buyers, Russia looses the weapon deals and may even loose the port, so again, why would they want the war to end, big deal so 100,000 Syrians die, they have more.
If Russia and China wanted this conflict to end they would have called on Europe and the US to a meeting and pressured Assad to stop but instead they just vote, their job done.
End it? Russia and China are working within the constraints of the UN. Otherwise, they would send in forces to decimate this terrorist insurgency. That's how to "end it".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 109,329
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 42 min MUQ1 36,063
Tensions Rise Between Turkey's Government and C... 1 hr Enver Pasa 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 64,874
LUCU: TENTERA UNIFIL INDONESIA LARI NAiK TAKSI (Jan '12) 3 hr zulkifli 1,587
Hamas praises deadly West Bank shooting 3 hr Peter 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 67,185
•••
•••
•••
•••