German writer: 'Israel is world's greatest danger'

Apr 5, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 2,433

In his writing, the 84-year-old poet and novelist aligns himself with the Islamic Republic of Iran and calls for the administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel to stop its delivery of Dolphin submarines to the Jewish state.

Full Story
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Apr 5, 2012
I agree, war is not the answer. Unfortunately, war is being waged and one must defend (and pre-empt) against it. Iran held American hostages for over a year. Iran has been suspected of having ties to terrorist attacks on US soil including 9/11. Iran has been implicated in terrorist attacks around the globe.

The palestinians should be allowed to have a state of thier own. Why would not Iran support peace instead of funneling weapons and supporting terrorist groups such as Hamas. Right now, Israel seems justified in taking action to protect it's borders and it's citizens. Israel's policies are not perfect but they are a people whom also deserve a homeland and there is no reason why two groups can't live in peace. Inside Israel, there are palestinians, muslims, other religions and races that live peacefully among each other.

You can't have a peaceful two state solution when rockets are being fired into the state. It's up to arab countries to accept and recognize a legally recognized state. So far, that's not really happening. Iran is a principle reason for this. Peace with Israel is not in Iran's interest. And Iran also shows intentions thru proxy, statements and other intimations that Israel needs to be eliminated. Even Arafat never retracted his statement to "drive Israel into the sea" even after peace accords. Seems as if peace is not on the minds of people that have influence in the arab community.

Give us a reason to beleive real peace can be achieved and not be smoke and mirrors.
Theo wrote:
He was seventeen. Everbody was more a or less in a nazi group. You have no choice in this time. It was terrible what happend with the jews and other people . i don't support that. i have vistied Ausschwitz last year i never see a horrible place like that. Our problem is, if some german critized the jews politic, the german are nazis. I think there are many jews, where think, it is not right what happend with the paletenians. Jordan is a country with many religion. Not only Jews.
War is not the answer!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#25 Apr 6, 2012
mee wrote:
Blah blah. You criticize Israel? "You are a nazi" is a stupid answer to response to that. Israel is as bad as the Iran, that's my conclusion I made myself. Get real on your trained pawlow-reflex.
Gunter Glass actually WAS a Nazi -- a volunteer soldier in the SS
Subhuman Jew

Chicago, IL

#26 Apr 6, 2012
so what's new ??
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 6, 2012
What a paradox ! While Germans supposedly gassed Jews they are liked and admired world over while the victim ,the Jews are despised in every corner of the earth ..
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#28 Apr 6, 2012
During WW2 3M of Jewish people were deported by the Germans to the middle East .

While Europe without Jews and Jewish manipulations is uniting under one banner this country is involved in countless wars in the name of Asiatic none Western state of Israel .Makes you think ....

Now the Israel and the Jewish media is pushing us into another conflict . This time with more powerful foe Iran .....

They will never stop ..
mee

Germany

#29 Apr 6, 2012
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunter Glass actually WAS a Nazi -- a volunteer soldier in the SS
You never lived in a dictatorship, right?
Don't answer that, I know the answer already.
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#30 Apr 6, 2012
Theo wrote:
When you say germans are racist think about your words. Many Amercians have German ancestor. So you can say they were racist too. But every people in the world have a choice. I am German and i dont say this folk is bad, in every folk you have bad people. i hope someone the people in the world agree with me. sorry for my bad english
I have friends from china ghana, russia, italy, usa and Uk. Germans made mistakes but other nations make misteakes too. Please don't say germans are nazis
Don't apologize
e to the jews .Look what they doing to Palestine and her biblical people

Jews are NOT real Americans .
Most Americans celebrate Easter now ....

Jews dont speak for us..

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#31 Apr 6, 2012
no one likes Jews wrote:
What a paradox ! While Germans supposedly gassed Jews they are liked and admired world over while the victim ,the Jews are despised in every corner of the earth ..
Bullshit. Germany remains forever with the evil it perpetrated and will be in eternal disgrace. And "supposedly"? That gives you away as nothing more than a classic ignorant Jew hater. I'd rather 100 Jews than one Islamist pigdog.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#32 Apr 6, 2012
no one likes Jews wrote:
<quoted text>Don't apologize
e to the jews .Look what they doing to Palestine and her biblical people
Jews are NOT real Americans .
Most Americans celebrate Easter now ....
Jews dont speak for us..
What "us"? What an amazingly ignorant statement. I am sure you are just an Islamist pig.
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#33 Apr 6, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Germany remains forever with the evil it perpetrated and will be in eternal disgrace. And "supposedly"? That gives you away as nothing more than a classic ignorant Jew hater. I'd rather 100 Jews than one Islamist pigdog.
fck islamic pigs and fck Jews . Every Jew deserves every muslim terrorist . Every terrorist deserves israeli bullet .

Google made a statistical data on most hated word google-ed . Jew Jewish were number one .

The only thing Germans did to Jews was call them "untermensch" or subhumans . Jews fear the truth most and now accusing Germans of murder of not 3M but 6M Jews .

80M Europeans died during ww2 yet we are forced to listen ONLY and Exclusively what happened to the Jews by the American Jewish media machine
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 6, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
What "us"? What an amazingly ignorant statement. I am sure you are just an Islamist pig.
us American . 90% of American celebrate Easter and Christmas .

Did you know our founding fathers considered amendment banning Jewish emigration for 200 years ???

Jews are not real Americans .Why else they foreseen Israel interests first ahead of this country ??
SHIRO

New York, NY

#35 Apr 6, 2012
Segregation particularly racial /Ethnic is a two way street ,it is also mutually destructive , all participant in this segregation game wind up been losers ,so why participate ?? It is because human being is an irrational been , hard to guide ,hard to predict , hard to lead..
As far a Jewish faith as far as I am concern , I advice them to be what they used to be, a bearer of flag of enlightenment , for national honor is more precious then any amount of Real Estate..
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#36 Apr 6, 2012
no one likes Jews wrote:
Oh stop the silly nonsense! Why am I not surprised you'd be bashing the Jews you fithy scumbag!! Get your rear end TO IRAN WHERE YOU BELONG!! Educated Folk!! Please remember that you are dealing with a ABNutcase Wiseass mental nutcase USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Assad paid sock puppet, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where is the assclown getting money from to feed his filthy lying mouth? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the dummy spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clown is just filthy Muzzie living on the U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing the rotten scumbag in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#37 Apr 6, 2012
no one likes Jews wrote:
<quoted text>fck islamic pigs and fck Jews . Every Jew deserves every muslim terrorist . Every terrorist deserves israeli bullet .
Google made a statistical data on most hated word google-ed . Jew Jewish were number one .
The only thing Germans did to Jews was call them "untermensch" or subhumans . Jews fear the truth most and now accusing Germans of murder of not 3M but 6M Jews .
80M Europeans died during ww2 yet we are forced to listen ONLY and Exclusively what happened to the Jews by the American Jewish media machine
Hey Assclown!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#38 Apr 6, 2012
no one likes Jews wrote:
<quoted text>fck islamic pigs and fck Jews . Every Jew deserves every muslim terrorist . Every terrorist deserves israeli bullet .
Did Jews hang you by you little Muslim baby feet Wiseass and spank your little bottom blue and that's why you hate them so much assclown?? I only wish they had and then you'd have a reason for your gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call a commune in Chicago You FREAK!! Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#39 Apr 6, 2012
I live in Köln but born in India..
As an active law abiding guy who observe the global politics I beg to type these words..
Gunther Grass like many got fed up with violence and perennial, parochial political around the globe.
In Topix forum i had made a similar statement .

Man muß night unbedingt verrückt sein
um .......... zu sein aber es hilft schon---Weizman.
War and death should come to an end.
If India; Israel; USA; France and other xyz Tom Dick and Harry wish to protect their kith and kin then all are entitled to seek the same protection..

This was my words in this forum some two years back.
Why this old guy is being branded as Pro- anti-dis person?
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 6, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Did Jews hang you by you little Muslim baby feet Wiseass and spank your little bottom blue and that's why you hate them so much assclown?? I only wish they had and then you'd have a reason for your gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call a commune in Chicago You FREAK!! Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
go and fck yourself dirty subhuman . You and your Arab muslim brethren .
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#41 Apr 6, 2012
Its all about them ,Jews .It's always about them . The dont care about us gentiles ,this country or the West .
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#42 Apr 6, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Did Jews hang you by you little Muslim baby feet Wiseass and spank your little bottom blue and that's why you hate them so much assclown?? I only wish they had and then you'd have a reason for your gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call a commune in Chicago You FREAK!! Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
Your Asiatic none Western state of Israel created Hezbollah so you can holocaust Palestinians . Not that i care about the muslims but truth must be said
no one likes Jews

Chicago, IL

#43 Apr 6, 2012
BTW i bash people who bash this great nation - Jews and muslims feet description

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 14 min Whatever 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min cheer the f up 119,648
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min JOEL 71,012
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 3 hr Grau 3
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 3 hr SHlTWORMTHAILDEBD... 17
Turkish-Russian Union: Armenia on threshold of ... 4 hr Mary joe 4
Aussie brothers accused of Bali glassing 4 hr Piggsy 1
More from around the web