Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,712)

Showing posts 34,221 - 34,240 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to 4000 years of civilization, that period is peanut, why should you change your stance, if you are on true path?
Evasive.

This is the first time in months that I have responded to you, and you cant even be bothered to answer the question.

JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

After all, the Talmud says that if a grown man rapes a young girl under three years of age, "it is nothing."
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Evasive.
This is the first time in months that I have responded to you, and you cant even be bothered to answer the question.
None of our questions and answers are straight forward, you get the reply in the same language in which you ask your question.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Can You Pass The Israel Palestinian test? Part 28
Q.28: Who made the following statement:
--"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement.
Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
Begin never said this. It is made up:

"...Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin.

"Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.

"However, the misrepresented quote is not the one cited ("Our race is the Master Race", etc.), but another one entirely (see below). Clearly, someone invented the "Master Race" quote and then tacked on Amnon Kapeliouk as the source, to give it credibility. However, even the REAL (and far less offensive) quote has now been proven to have been misrepresented by Kapeliouk."

http://begincenterdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/...
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
None of our questions and answers are straight forward, you get the reply in the same language in which you ask your question.
I gave no answer. I posed this question:

Do you know what year that book was published, and why?

That is a straight forward question.

However, if you now think that your original post was not straight forwrad, than why did you post it?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Begin never said this. It is made up:
http://begincenterdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/...
You mean MUQ posts lies? I cant believe it.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean MUQ posts lies? I cant believe it.
MUQ is guilty of reposting stuff that meets his mindset without first checking out whether the stuff is actually true. Then when you call him on it he tells you to go argue with the original author. He has no ethics. And, it seems like Joel has picked up MUQ's bad habits.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is guilty of reposting stuff that meets his mindset without first checking out whether the stuff is actually true. Then when you call him on it he tells you to go argue with the original author. He has no ethics. And, it seems like Joel has picked up MUQ's bad habits.
I see them more as independently contrived actors who are both guilty of willful ignorance, among other offenses.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.This is what we agree to, I have Jewish blood. I make no claim to be Jewish.
2. Do you eat NUTS for lunch like Frijoles?
You observe the Jewich sabbath.

If you walk like a duck and talk like a duck, you are a duck.

Regardless of your claims.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a peculiar take on "over your head". Elephants are NOT found on walls but they exist.
Unlike you, I can't see your VOICE but it exists. I can't see God but He exists.
Sit down and digest this rocket science information.
Nice try. We were discussing "pink" elephants.

We also can't see gravity, but all agreee it is demonstrably true.

Do not attempt to use science to prove the existence of your god. It will not work.

Simply admit you take his existence as an article of faith. Nothing to do with thinking or reason or evidence.

So how are you different than the guy who sees a pink elephant on his wall??(I believe you called him "irrational.")
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You observe the Jewich sabbath.
If you walk like a duck and talk like a duck, you are a duck.
Regardless of your claims.
Former---You observe the Jewich sabbath.

HughBe---

1. Agree and good morning.

3. Only here for a few minutes.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---You observe the Jewich sabbath.
HughBe---
1. Agree and good morning.
3. Only here for a few minutes.
Shalom my fellow yid,

Whats wrong with nuts?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. We were discussing "pink" elephants.
We also can't see gravity, but all agreee it is demonstrably true.
Do not attempt to use science to prove the existence of your god. It will not work.
Simply admit you take his existence as an article of faith. Nothing to do with thinking or reason or evidence.
So how are you different than the guy who sees a pink elephant on his wall??(I believe you called him "irrational.")
HughBe---Unlike you, I can't see your VOICE but it exists. I can't see God but He exists.

Former--Nice try. We were discussing "pink" elephants.

HughBe--- Let me complete your thoughts. "We were discussing "pink" elephants" on WALLS. It is my hope that you do realize that such things are BS. However, your voice which you cannot see is REAL.

Former---We also can't see gravity, but all agreee it is demonstrably true.

HughBe--- Did it become TRUE when we discovered how to demonstrate it?

Former---Simply admit you take his existence as an article of faith. Nothing to do with thinking or reason or evidence.

HughBe--- When last have YOU and science seen an ATOM? Before science conceived of ATOMS did they exist?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom my fellow yid,
Whats wrong with nuts?
Shalom, my fellow human.

Nothing is wrong with nuts, I actually have 2. The only concern that I would have is that you tend to eat nuts.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Unlike you, I can't see your VOICE but it exists. I can't see God but He exists.
Former--Nice try. We were discussing "pink" elephants.
HughBe--- Let me complete your thoughts. "We were discussing "pink" elephants" on WALLS. It is my hope that you do realize that such things are BS. However, your voice which you cannot see is REAL.
Former---We also can't see gravity, but all agreee it is demonstrably true.
HughBe--- Did it become TRUE when we discovered how to demonstrate it?
Former---Simply admit you take his existence as an article of faith. Nothing to do with thinking or reason or evidence.
HughBe--- When last have YOU and science seen an ATOM? Before science conceived of ATOMS did they exist?
Yes, atoms, gravity, oxygen, radiation etc ALL existed prior to being "discovered" by science.

Religion dates back several thousand years.

Has science simply not gotten around to proving it or disproving it?

Or is more likely these folks take their religion as a matter of faith?

Isn't that we we refer to belief in religion as "faith?"

Why again do you attempt to make the comparison with science?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom, my fellow human.
Nothing is wrong with nuts, I actually have 2. The only concern that I would have is that you tend to eat nuts.
Shalom my fellow landsman and chaveri,

Are you going to the mikveh later today?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom my fellow landsman and chaveri,
Are you going to the mikveh later today?

You guys have a language all your own!

;)

Guess I can never join....

:(
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
All you need to do is to profess your love for gefilte fish, and have an widdle eedie bit of skin snipped, and your good!
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Hughbe and me are joined at the kishkes.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is to profess your love for gefilte fish, and have an widdle eedie bit of skin snipped, and your good!
I would like Huggybear to do the honors.

Assuming he has a steady hand.

He probably has a jar full of foreskins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,221 - 34,240 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••