Syrian Carnage Fails to Budge Russia From Mideast Ally

Full story: Bloomberg

The slaughter of children and women in the Syrian town of Houla, reminiscent of past massacres that provoked the United Nations to step in, has failed to budge Russia into stepping away from its only Mideast ally.
Comments
21 - 40 of 71 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2012
oczx Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

ocxz wrote:
Hi!! I'm oczx alias Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!!.
You've already warned us! Now go take you antibiotics!!
oczx Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

ocxz wrote:
President Assad has once again denied any participation of the syrian army in the Houla massacres.
Saturday, 89 people were killed according to the Syrian Human Rights Observatory, amongst which 57 syrian army soldiers, Please note the number of regular army soldiers killed.
YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON THE REAR END!! STOP TRYING YOUR BEST TO COVER UP ASSAD'S MURDERING ESCAPAGES YOU PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET SCUMBAG hiding out in LA!!! AND STOP BLAMING THE WEST AND ISRAEL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA. AS IF THEY ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 MURDERED TO DATE AND YOU CLOWN CONTINUE WITH YOUR PAID LIES!
Special envoy Kofi Annan said Monday he was horrified by a gruesome weekend massacre that killed more than 100 people in Syria, and called on "every individual with a gun" to lay down arms and stop the killing.
Annan arrived in Damascus Monday for talks with Syrian President Bashar Assad and other senior officials.
"I have come to Syria at a critical moment in this crisis," Annan said as he arrived in Damascus on Monday. "I am personally shocked and horrified by the tragic incident in Houla."
He called on all sides of the conflict to end the bloodshed.
"This message of peace is ... for everyone, for every individual with a gun," he said.
The mass killings Friday in Houla, a collection of villages in the central province of Homs, prompted sweeping international criticism of the Syrian regime, although differences emerged from world powers over whether his forces were exclusively to blame.
Syrian troops shelled several neighborhoods in Hama until the early hours of Monday, killing at least 24 people, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and the Local Coordination Committees activist group said. Amateur videos showed a makeshift hospital where several people lay on the floor either dead or wounded. Further details were not immediately clear.
The violence comes at a time of deep concern over the conflict in Syria. The Houla massacre was one of the deadliest single days of the country's uprising, which is in its 15th month.
Ayreshire exposed

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

oczx Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON THE REAR END!! STOP TRYING YOUR BEST TO COVER UP ASSAD'S MURDERING ESCAPAGES YOU PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET SCUMBAG hiding out in LA!!! AND STOP BLAMING THE WEST AND ISRAEL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA. AS IF THEY ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 MURDERED TO DATE AND YOU CLOWN CONTINUE WITH YOUR PAID LIES!
Special envoy Kofi Annan said Monday he was horrified by a gruesome weekend massacre that killed more than 100 people in Syria, and called on "every individual with a gun" to lay down arms and stop the killing.
Annan arrived in Damascus Monday for talks with Syrian President Bashar Assad and other senior officials.
"I have come to Syria at a critical moment in this crisis," Annan said as he arrived in Damascus on Monday. "I am personally shocked and horrified by the tragic incident in Houla."
He called on all sides of the conflict to end the bloodshed.
"This message of peace is ... for everyone, for every individual with a gun," he said.
The mass killings Friday in Houla, a collection of villages in the central province of Homs, prompted sweeping international criticism of the Syrian regime, although differences emerged from world powers over whether his forces were exclusively to blame.
Syrian troops shelled several neighborhoods in Hama until the early hours of Monday, killing at least 24 people, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and the Local Coordination Committees activist group said. Amateur videos showed a makeshift hospital where several people lay on the floor either dead or wounded. Further details were not immediately clear.
The violence comes at a time of deep concern over the conflict in Syria. The Houla massacre was one of the deadliest single days of the country's uprising, which is in its 15th month.
DELIRIUM
OCZX EXPOSED

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

oczx is seeing a shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DELIRIUM
Now prove it clown! I wrote it, you prove it's delirium!
OCZX EXPOSED

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

oczx is seeing a shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!! I'm oczx alias Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!!.

Syrian

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
DELIRIUM
LOL!!! Please remember that Ayreshire is just a psychotic zionist mental case!
Syrian

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
President Assad has once again denied any participation of the syrian army in the Houla massacres.
Saturday, 89 people were killed according to the Syrian Human Rights Observatory, amongst which 57 syrian army soldiers, heaviest toll for the regular syrian army since 2011.
On Sunday, the death toll was 39:
12 civilians
19 syrian army soldiers
5 rebel fighters
3 defectors
Please note the number of regular army soldiers killed.
EXCELLENT POST ocxz, as usual!!!
Ayreshire exposed

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

OCZX EXPOSED wrote:
<quoted text>
first gfy
Ayreshire exposed

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

OCZX EXPOSED wrote:
<quoted text>Now prove it clown! I wrote it, you prove it's delirium!
What you write is DELIRIUM

There's your proof. Ask anyone here.
Syrian West haterExposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> EXCELLENT POST ocxz, as usual!!!
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated Syrianassadasswiper idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot oczx insane Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
oczx Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Ayreshire exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!! I'm filthy desease infested oczx alias Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!!.

oczx Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Please remember that Ayreshire is just a psychotic zionist mental case!
AT LEAST THE ISRAELI LEADER DOESN'T MURDER 14,500 OF HIS OWN PEOPLE YOU ASSAD FILTHY SOCK PUPPET HIDING OUT IN LA AND BLAMING THE WEST AT THE SAME TIME! DOES IT MATTER TO YOU THAT ASSAD HAS MURDERED 14,500 PLUS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE INCLUDING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN?? we sure don't hear any condemnation!! Hey Assad Paid lying propagandist hiding out in LA?? What happens to forums you start up for your master and killing machine Assad that I rebut? Do you take them off real quick?? Assad really needs to bring a straight jacket for you and get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look real bad!! Then he needs to cart your rear end off to Syria to be hung! I'll be the one passing out free beer and hotdogs!!
YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON THE REAR END!! STOP TRYING YOUR BEST TO COVER UP ASSAD'S MURDERING ESCAPAGES YOU PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET SCUMBAG hiding out in LA!!! AND STOP BLAMING THE WEST AND ISRAEL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA. AS IF THEY ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 MURDERED TO DATE AND YOU CLOWN CONTINUE WITH YOUR PAID LIES!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> EXCELLENT POST ocxz, as usual!!!
Thank you Syrian.
It is always a pleasure to provide information to counter the emotional and irational nonsense that abounds here.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Please remember that Ayreshire is just a psychotic zionist mental case!
Absolutely and of the worst kind, with a level of ignorance unseen since prehistoric times.
And this obsession about getting attention at all costs.
A total nutjob.
oczx Jewhater Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!! I'm filthy disease riddled oczx alias Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!!.

oczx Jewhater Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and of kind, with a level of i unseen since prehistoric
And nutjob.
You are absolutely and of the worst kind, with a level of ignorance unseen since prehistoric times. And this obsession about getting attention at all costs. You total nutjob.
oczx Jewhater Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Syrian.
It is always a pleasure to provide information to counter the emotional and irational nonsense that abounds here.
All this is one blooming uneducated (oczx assclown) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Syrian Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
oczx Jewhater Exposed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and of the worst kind, with a level of ignorance unseen since prehistoric times.
And this obsession about getting attention at all costs.
A total nutjob.
Stinkin' Hypocrite! As if by some miracle you and lap dog Syrian diaper are going to stop spewing out your filthy endless hate, lies and propaganda against Jews, Israel and Zionists simply by others keeping quite! What a Joker you are oczx Jewhating imbecile!
Ayershire exposed

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

oczx Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
POS
Ayershire exposed

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

oczx Jewhater Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 68,335
Turkey is becoming a key player in medical tourism 42 min Kannibaal M 3
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 44 min tom jones 1,375
Iranian, Turkish cultural institutes to cooperate 45 min Kannibaal M 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,735
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 1 hr Garry Ackerman 156
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Godchild1776 117,940
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••