The Assyrian Genocide, Armenia and Turkey

Mar 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

Assyrian International News Agency AINA March 10 2012 The Assyrian Genocide, Armenia and Turkey -- On February 29, 2012 Hürriyet Daily News published an article on the erection of an Assyrian Genocide monument in Armenia.

Comments
701 - 720 of 1,163 Comments Last updated Jan 3, 2013

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Shant wrote:
Agree
<quoted text>
Oh you've been a great "that-bitchgirl from Erivan"
good turk

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

people what is wrong with you all?

evry body try to dig each other hole

live is to short aren't we deserve to be happy?

what is with all this misery?

people are not happy with their life they all end up here try to hate each other especially...
good turk

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you've been a great "that-bitchgirl from Erivan"
how about your nastyness? you can be kind too only if you have will to do so.

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

How old are you fkhead?
Proud to be Turkish wrote:
<quoted text>
They started it first.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

coming from a hemsin family and suffered from the armenian bandits in 1900s , none armenian can claim the genocide. first they have to see the fact that what they had done and as a result of that what they faced.. so dear Armeanian you are not as white as you have been told !!..
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

hemsinli wrote:
coming from a hemsin family and suffered from the armenian bandits in 1900s , none armenian can claim the genocide. first they have to see the fact that what they had done and as a result of that what they faced.. so dear Armeanian you are not as white as you have been told !!..
Hamsheni hayeren gre te desnank inchbes tajka shoones.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamsheni hayeren gre te desnank inchbes tajka shoones.
I m not hay, yes turkem.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
I m not hay, yes turkem.
Yete Hmshentsies Toon tajik ches, musulman hayes.
Inchoo hayeren ches kider? Mamhsentsiz hayeren ghosen.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

"good turk" people what is wrong with you all?
people are not happy with their life they all end up here try to hate each other especially...

----------

A very worthy and noble way of looking at life. It as much easier though if you live in somebody else's house and using somebody else's land that if you have been thrown out of your house and your land. It can be done though if you give back the stolen property and restore justice. This way you create the conditions for people to like you and the feeling that you mean what you say.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yete Hmshentsies Toon tajik ches, musulman hayes.
Inchoo hayeren ches kider? Mamhsentsiz hayeren ghosen.
My hemsin dialect not good to answer you but there is no muslim hay , can not be..this is what you say, not me , so trustuble .. soo again YES TURKEM.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
"good turk" people what is wrong with you all?
----------
A very worthy and noble way of looking at life. It as much easier though if you live in somebody else's house and using somebody else's land that if you have been thrown out of your house and your land. It can be done though if you give back the stolen property and restore justice. This way you create the conditions for people to like you and the feeling that you mean what you say.
dear cpriot. first, to judge Turks learn why 1974 happened?.Pleaseeeeeeeeee..if you are blind then live in your misery and be thankfull that British that they had the peace earlier that you did not lose all!!..This is your problem, you bark and bark and make some demage /attacks , not even thinking the consequences.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
My hemsin dialect not good to answer you but there is no muslim hay , can not be..this is what you say, not me , so trustuble .. soo again YES TURKEM.
So the Genocidal turk killed your dialect too!
That is part of the Genocide. You are a Islamised Armenian TC citizen and you should be proud to declare it like Ozcan Alper.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

how much you know about Hemsin? Ok let imagine we are what you say then please tell me why my family suffered from armenian bandits in 1900s? bcos they were muslim or they were Turk?.. This is true story which your historans also accept that there were many attacks from armenians in 1990s.So would you accept the fact that Armenains betrayed 1st Orthodox, 2nd Bzyantines 3rd Hemsinlis...If you telling me we are armenian ,then I end up on that !!!..

think about it!!

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Hamshens are not armenians.
Your familiy certainly just get muslim to not pay the taxes , to get better life and to not die.
You should feel very lucky that you were considered as hamshen and not Armenian during the genocide.

Sure I can find it normal that you turned muslim for that but it is betrayal and knowing the Armenians you should know that we really don't like it so maybe you were victims of some bandits . WHO in this world can say that there are no bandits in his country ? Nobody !

I want to hear your story , when you turned muslim ( your grandparents ) why , what happened to them during the genocide ,...

Tell us more please
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

hemsinli wrote:
how much you know about Hemsin? Ok let imagine we are what you say then please tell me why my family suffered from armenian bandits in 1900s? bcos they were muslim or they were Turk?.. This is true story which your historans also accept that there were many attacks from armenians in 1990s.So would you accept the fact that Armenains betrayed 1st Orthodox, 2nd Bzyantines 3rd Hemsinlis...If you telling me we are armenian ,then I end up on that !!!..
think about it!!
You are nothing more than an IT remnant coward turk desperatley looking for a credible personality.
Be a dignified person like Ozcan Alper if you are a true Hamshentsi.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing more than an IT remnant coward turk desperatley looking for a credible personality.
Be a dignified person like Ozcan Alper if you are a true Hamshentsi.
ahh it hurts you right ??.. well I m true hemsinli coming from excatly from true Hemsin not Hopa, sokum or somewhere else ;)
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh it hurts you right ??.. well I m true hemsinli coming from excatly from true Hemsin not Hopa, sokum or somewhere else ;)
You fkhead turd
The only one whoo is huting is idiots like yourself.
Be a Dignified person like Ozcan Alper and be proud of who you are, because In Hamshin the Mother tounge is Armenian.
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

david1915 wrote:
Yeah Hamshens are not armenians.
Your familiy certainly just get muslim to not pay the taxes , to get better life and to not die.
You should feel very lucky that you were considered as hamshen and not Armenian during the genocide.
Sure I can find it normal that you turned muslim for that but it is betrayal and knowing the Armenians you should know that we really don't like it so maybe you were victims of some bandits . WHO in this world can say that there are no bandits in his country ? Nobody !
I want to hear your story , when you turned muslim ( your grandparents ) why , what happened to them during the genocide ,...
Tell us more please
most hemsinli stayed alive on the war becos of their language similarity . so should we be thankful to armenians? and now Armenians claims they are the innocent one in the world and turks just kileld them. They blame Ittihat Terakki party for the act without telling that they were supporting this party against Sultan abdulhamit .They were financing this party to finish Ottoman and make a seperate land for each ethnics. soo pleasee... armenians should think about the word of ''consequences''
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>You fkhead turd
The only one whoo is huting is idiots like yourself.
Be a Dignified person like Ozcan Alper and be proud of who you are, because In Hamshin the Mother tounge is Armenian.
ahh excatlyl we dont want to be an armenain like you..Is there any good person as example in armenians?

As I said if I m Hemsin armenian. 1st you betrayed Orthodox, 2nd Bzyantines( Greeks says ) 3rd Hemsinli i mean us .. would you be fine with that?
BOZ-OK

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
most hemsinli stayed alive on the war becos of their language similarity . so should we be thankful to armenians? and now Armenians claims they are the innocent one in the world and turks just kileld them. They blame Ittihat Terakki party for the act without telling that they were supporting this party against Sultan abdulhamit .They were financing this party to finish Ottoman and make a seperate land for each ethnics. soo pleasee... armenians should think about the word of ''consequences''
WE WILL SPEAK OUT MY BROTHER, WE WILL SPEAK OUT ABOUT OUR SUFFERAGES AND WE WILL EXPOSE THE BRUTALITIES COMMITTED TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS...

BEING THE WINNER, WE IGNORED THE HATRED BURNING INSIDE LOSERS AND DID NOT EXPOSE THE MASSACRES UPON US... AS A RESULT, WE CAME TO A POINT TODAY THAT THE REAL GENOCIDE AND ETHNICAL CLEANSING ATTEMPTERS ACTING VICTIMS...

As Justin McCarthy expresses in his testimony,

"The Turks themselves bear responsibility for not opposing those who distorted their history.

After the terrible wars of 1912 to 1922, Turkey was largely in ruins. One-fourth of the population was dead. Cities had been destroyed, farm animals killed, trees and crops burned with no seed to replace them. Yet there were some who called for the wars to go on. Lands that had been Turkish were still in the hands of enemies. Revenge lived in the minds of those who had lost all in the wars. If these sentiments were to rule the new Turkish Republic, more deaths would have resulted. The government of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk therefore set a policy of ignoring past losses and making peace with old enemies. The Turkish government felt that pressing the Turkish case against Armenians and others would rekindle old hatreds and invite war, so the Turks said nothing of their grievances. This was the right decision for the time. The unfortunate result was that no one spoke for the Turks."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 13 min Cat74 297
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Faith 117,685
90-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor, Hedy Epstein, A... 26 min Beiruty 2
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 48 min I can read 1,671
Latest Gaza cease-fire collapses 1 hr Unfortunate 4
Victor Davis Hanson: Where's outrage over occup... 1 hr Dander 74
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 1 hr Faith 38
•••
•••