Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
1 - 20 of 36,751 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
First Prev
of 1838
Next Last
wyno2

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2007
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.

Judged:

113

73

51

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Giver

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Jun 4, 2007
The little one wouldn't have the marbles to define "soon". His claptrap is intended only to get a hateful reaction from the rest of the world so he can say, "see, the world hates Iran and George Bush is ready to attack us". The dude is irrelevent!!

Judged:

27

20

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kalikutty

Cochin, India

#3 Jun 4, 2007
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.

Judged:

45

36

35

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anthony

Bethpage, NY

#4 Jun 4, 2007
Giver wrote:
The little one wouldn't have the marbles to define "soon". His claptrap is intended only to get a hateful reaction from the rest of the world so he can say, "see, the world hates Iran and George Bush is ready to attack us". The dude is irrelevent!!
Irrelevant...and pretty unstable.

“Time flies like an arrow...”

Since: Mar 07

"fruit flies like a banana"

#5 Jun 4, 2007
We should go ahead now and send this guy to his reward of 72 virgins. One sniper's bullet is certainly a lot less expensive than another war and God, in His omniscience, will be able to justly reward Mr. Ahmadinejad, one way or the other.

Judged:

37

24

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sexy Little Ayisha

Longview, WA

#6 Jun 4, 2007
pragmatist wrote:
We should go ahead now and send this guy to his reward of 72 virgins. One sniper's bullet is certainly a lot less expensive than another war and God, in His omniscience, will be able to justly reward Mr. Ahmadinejad, one way or the other.
You're right, and most of the Persians will appreciate it too.
fjd

Pinellas Park, FL

#7 Jun 4, 2007
And he says this hours after these well connected terrorist wannabe's in their JFK plot have countless ties reported to Iran. Same with the Turkish troops amassing on the Iraqi border against the Kurds, guess what they found found in a train the other day?

If 80% of your terror comes from one place, what happens when that thing is gone?
Peace
uber liberal

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jun 4, 2007
95% of Americans see that it's far morfe beneficial to be allies and friends with Iran that it is to be puppets and servants of Israel.

Americans are finally waking up, they see that the US has basically trash talked Iran for almost 3 decades, just like the US did with Cuba.

But these countries are countries of peace and prosperity while Israel is the terrorist state.

Americans firmly believe that it is in our country's best interest to be at peace with Iran and Cubs and to sever our ties with Israel.

I speak for all Americans

Judged:

89

60

55

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kermit

UK

#9 Jun 4, 2007
82.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Sexy Little Ayisha

Germany

#10 Jun 4, 2007
uber liberal wrote:
95% of Americans see that it's far morfe beneficial to be allies and friends with Iran that it is to be puppets and servants of Israel.
Americans are finally waking up, they see that the US has basically trash talked Iran for almost 3 decades, just like the US did with Cuba.
But these countries are countries of peace and prosperity while Israel is the terrorist state.
Americans firmly believe that it is in our country's best interest to be at peace with Iran and Cubs and to sever our ties with Israel.
I speak for all Americans
When Castro and the ayatollahs are dead!
Iran is not the problem, the ayatollahs and their mouthpiece are however.
The ones who will suffer, are the regular persians, who are educated, intelligent and progressive. The ayatollahs are dragging them kicking and screaming back to the 7th century.
The real target of Iran is not Israel, it's the sunni moslem world. that's the big battle, as witnessed in Iraq.

Wanking about israel is merely popular and traditional.
kalikutty

Cochin, India

#11 Jun 4, 2007
Sexy Little Ayisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, and most of the Persians will appreciate it too.
Smooch and console each other. But you are finished.
kalikutty

Cochin, India

#12 Jun 4, 2007
uber liberal wrote:
95% of Americans see that it's far morfe beneficial to be allies and friends with Iran that it is to be puppets and servants of Israel.
Americans are finally waking up, they see that the US has basically trash talked Iran for almost 3 decades, just like the US did with Cuba.
But these countries are countries of peace and prosperity while Israel is the terrorist state.
Americans firmly believe that it is in our country's best interest to be at peace with Iran and Cubs and to sever our ties with Israel.
I speak for all Americans
But 95% are subdued by the 2% terrorist Jews.What do you plan to do about it?

Judged:

15

14

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Time flies like an arrow...”

Since: Mar 07

"fruit flies like a banana"

#13 Jun 4, 2007
uber liberal wrote:
95% of Americans see that it's far morfe beneficial to be allies and friends with Iran that it is to be puppets and servants of Israel.
Americans are finally waking up, they see that the US has basically trash talked Iran for almost 3 decades, just like the US did with Cuba.
But these countries are countries of peace and prosperity while Israel is the terrorist state.
Americans firmly believe that it is in our country's best interest to be at peace with Iran and Cubs and to sever our ties with Israel.
I speak for all Americans
Time to step away from your bong and go for a walk. You need some fresh air.

Judged:

14

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Time flies like an arrow...”

Since: Mar 07

"fruit flies like a banana"

#14 Jun 4, 2007
Kermit wrote:
82.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
I beg to differ. I believe the number is 46.7%.
uber liberal

Dearborn, MI

#15 Jun 4, 2007
everyone in the world totally agrees that Israel is a terrorist state and is responsible for all of the problems in the middle east as well as some problems in other parts of the world.

look at how many times they have started wars and attacked innocent people

you can't find one single American that will say straight faced that they wouldn't want this country to be on full amicable and diplomatic terms with Iran and Iran to be a premium policy over Israel.

Israel is of no beneficial substance to America.

Iran is however

Israel is a terrorist and rogue nation

Judged:

48

42

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tule

Bangkok, Thailand

#16 Jun 4, 2007
kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
Who is fighting among themselves huh? Isreal is united. She has many big brothers in America and Europe. Muslims are fighting among themselves because they are stupid. At first we thought bin laden was most stupid, but now mahmoud ahmadinejad has over taken laden's position. We thought Iraq really had weapons of mass destructon and the military capabilities were excellent. We found that their soldiers weren't that good. Iran is no better than Iraq. Stupid ahmadinejad does not know what he is talking about. "He deserves to go and meet the virgins as promised in his stupid religion".

Judged:

25

23

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sexy Little Ayisha

Gütersloh, Germany

#17 Jun 4, 2007
uber liberal wrote:
Israel is of no beneficial substance to America.
Used a cellphone or computer lately?

Judged:

22

22

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jdf9

Pinellas Park, FL

#18 Jun 4, 2007
uber liberal wrote:
everyone in the world totally agrees that Israel is a terrorist state and is responsible for all of the problems in the middle east as well as some problems in other parts of the world.
look at how many times they have started wars and attacked innocent people
you can't find one single American that will say straight faced that they wouldn't want this country to be on full amicable and diplomatic terms with Iran and Iran to be a premium policy over Israel.
Israel is of no beneficial substance to America.
Iran is however
Israel is a terrorist and rogue nation
Yes, Iran who funds 80% of the terror in the world(on the low scale) including the plot to blow up JFK last week, along with the strings in lebanon and the Turkey/Kurdish border is very beneficial.
When the president of Iran's 2 most uttered phrases are "Islam will conquer every mountaintop" and "death to America", I sincerely believe he is the key to the world.
If only everyone saw it our way, and converted and left, we'd be better off finally.

I hope people get the sarcasm.
jdf9

Pinellas Park, FL

#22 Jun 4, 2007
Vonk wrote:
All I'm saying is that if israel is destroyed, I'll be dancing in the streets.
And when the people who destroyed Israel moves on to the next target(you), guess what they'd be doing.
Dancing in the streets.

Of course, they don't understand MAD, which stands for, anyone, anyone?

I never seen Israeli Porno's before either. I'd bet it'd be hot, being mediterranean and all. Can you give me the hook up?
bananarama

Montréal, Canada

#23 Jun 4, 2007
Sexy Little Ayisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Used a cellphone or computer lately?
Used your brain lately????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 1838
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min J RULES 68,991
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min eduardomanalo 117,973
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr Humhainna 1,403
Why women have risky sex on vacation 1 hr Chrobry 2
U.S. decries embassy torchings in Syria (Feb '06) 3 hr Swedenforever 8
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 3 hr Swedenforever 14
Armenian Foreign Minister to Attend Erdogan's I... 3 hr Talat Pasha 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••