Bill would protect Israeli authors' royalties

Jun 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

In the land of the People of the Book, the discounted book may soon be a thing of the past.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Black Magic

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

In the land of the MURDERESS people of the COMIC book,,you mean..
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Black Magic wrote:
In the land of the MURDERESS people of the COMIC book,,you mean..
Have you ever thought about being a comedian??? You would not know the truth if it bit you on the rear end dumbazz! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like These scumbags Balck Magical Clown, and Syrian Assad Asswiper are reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbags have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastika's 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING morons uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Turkey to Build Separate Prisons for Gay Criminals 11 min Abe 5
a Searching for casus belli: The assault on Tur... 13 min Fact 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min USA Born 109,376
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Frijoles 64,956
Israeli police raid Jerusalem holy site 2 hr Zioni 21
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 36,066
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 5 hr muslimomugumbo 4
•••
•••
•••
•••