Bill would protect Israeli authors' royalties

Jun 14, 2012 Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

In the land of the People of the Book, the discounted book may soon be a thing of the past.

Full Story
Black Magic

Derby, UK

#1 Jun 14, 2012
In the land of the MURDERESS people of the COMIC book,,you mean..
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Black Magic wrote:
In the land of the MURDERESS people of the COMIC book,,you mean..
Have you ever thought about being a comedian??? You would not know the truth if it bit you on the rear end dumbazz! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like These scumbags Balck Magical Clown, and Syrian Assad Asswiper are reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbags have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastika's 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING morons uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 31 min Dander 38
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr I can read 94
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 hr Mandela 2,042
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
Islamic State: Is Turkey jeopardizing peace wit... 1 hr Kim Jong Un 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Mandela 118,283

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE