Obama, Israel and AIPAC: two dueling videos

Mar 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Post

President Obama spoke on Sunday before the annual policy conference of the American Israel Political Affairs Committee .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Israel cannot trust the incompetent Obama who keeps talking about his delusional diplomacy with the Iranian regime that failed during more than three years and only pushed the Iranian faster to the nukes that put Israel in major existential danger.. Obama who recently cut down sharply US military power to "one war at a time” only, has no plan or intention to stop the Iranian regime nukes as he is trying to defend the Iranian regime from Israel which is the only military power with the will to destroy the evil Iranian regime threat to the Israel, America and the world.
The Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama vowed to defend the Iranian regime of Ayatollah Khamenei that was emboldened to triple the rate of uranium enrichment when Obama demand Israel not to talk about potential self defensive attack on the Iranian nukes that could cause new holocaust of six million Jews of Israel. Obama proved to be the loyal Big Iranian Brother who play games with Israel when he keeps talking about "diplomacy" with Ayatollah Khamenei to whom he keeps sending secret letters and sell huge amount of American wheat which is much larger than what Iranian people consume. Obama tactics is to 'run the clock' and allow the Iranian regime to get ready to attack immediately after his re-election in November, which will make him politically immuned to any Israeli or Jewish American pressure from within. PM Netanyahu is right to distrust the terrorist right fighter Obama who pushed the pro-Iranian and pro Hamas Mozlem brothers of Ahmadinajad to rule Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Tunisia, Libya and Iraq, which created new threat to Israel. So Obama demand to stay silence and let him run the clock down will be the greatest deceit of the Jews after Hitler that promised them life in return of their labor in the death camps during the holocaust.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Israel should have learned all they needed to know from Obama when he kicked off his presidency in Cairo with his Muslim Apology Tour, followed by his recommendation that you return to, his words, not mine, the "pre-1967 borders".

Moshe Dayan is rolling over in his grave. The Lion of God is rolling over in his grave.

If Israel really cares about their future, they will find a way to convince their Jewish brethren in America that the democratic party are nothing more than a bunch of anti-semitic liberal elites.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

First, I am NOT Jewish. That being said, I am with Israel all the way, and would GLADLY fight and die with my Jewish brothers and sisters to defend their lives and liberty.---- Where do I sign up?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Israel needs to wax pre-emptive here. I wouldn't wait for American diplomats to enable the Iranian's more time to develop these weapons.

Protect yourself, Israel. This president cares nothing for the Jewish people, and has been an anti-semite all his life.
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Israel could easy defeat Iran....No need ofr the USA to add another 5 trillion for another war..

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

HATE wrote:
Israel could easy defeat Iran....No need ofr the USA to add another 5 trillion for another war..
American's need to understand how critical Israel is to our own national security. A nuclear Iran is the economic end of the United States of America.
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
American's need to understand how critical Israel is to our own national security. A nuclear Iran is the economic end of the United States of America.
No a war with Iran is the economic end of the USA....In alst 10 eyars we added 10 trillion in debt most of which is war debt.....If the GOp will raise taxe son the rich to pay for war with Iran. Then we can do it...If we borrow to fight another war this nation is DONE..........Many nations have nukes....Why not fight them? This isnt about nukes it is about the far right GOP wnating tow atch more poor and workingclass kids die for there wra profits.........

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

HATE wrote:
<quoted text>
No a war with Iran is the economic end of the USA....In alst 10 eyars we added 10 trillion in debt most of which is war debt.....If the GOp will raise taxe son the rich to pay for war with Iran. Then we can do it...If we borrow to fight another war this nation is DONE..........Many nations have nukes....Why not fight them? This isnt about nukes it is about the far right GOP wnating tow atch more poor and workingclass kids die for there wra profits.........
Where would you be now if FDR decided against fighting in WW2? If you are honest, you might know.
And tell me what you would do if you knew someone was sending millions of Jews to their death in incinerators? Nothin?
Because if Ahmadinejad gets a deployable nuke, Tel Aviv is going to be ashes... I take him at his word.. he's a madman in charge of a country that hates Israel, hates the Saudi's, and hates the west even more. We're next on his agenda.
And while the wars did cost too much, that's not the principle reason we're approaching bankruptcy. The answer's a lot closer to home than that:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you be now if FDR decided against fighting in WW2? If you are honest, you might know.
And tell me what you would do if you knew someone was sending millions of Jews to their death in incinerators? Nothin?
Because if Ahmadinejad gets a deployable nuke, Tel Aviv is going to be ashes... I take him at his word.. he's a madman in charge of a country that hates Israel, hates the Saudi's, and hates the west even more. We're next on his agenda.
And while the wars did cost too much, that's not the principle reason we're approaching bankruptcy. The answer's a lot closer to home than that:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
From 1776 to 2000 our national debt was total of 5 trillion in 12 years we have went to 15 trillion....The reason??? WAR AND MILITARY SPENDING WITHOUT RAISEING TAXES TO PAY FOR IT....Never in our nations history have we went to war without raising taxes,until Bush did so and even lowered taxes.....YOU CNAT GO TO WAR AND LOWER TAXES YOU CANT GO TO WAR AND NOT RAISE TAXES.....Never in history anywhere has it been done.....If you want war fine then we must raise taxes.......Cant fight another war by adding debt.....WE CANT....

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

I am NOT arguing that point. But study your history... WW2 created an economic boom. As for Bush being the sole culprit, you need to take a closer look at the burgeoning deficit... which will be 20 trillion before the end of this year by some projections:

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-defi...
well

Beamsville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Israel needs referendum before attacking Iran

Somehow they gave us the feeling that an attack on Iran would be a piece of cake -'we finish and leave.'

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
I am NOT arguing that point. But study your history... WW2 created an economic boom. As for Bush being the sole culprit, you need to take a closer look at the burgeoning deficit... which will be 20 trillion before the end of this year by some projections:
http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-defi...
WW2 created a good economy here because the rest of the worlds ability to build and prodcue godos had been wiped out by the war...Only the USA had factories and ability to build stuff....These wars you like now are not even close....we will only spend trillions wageing war and then trilliosn rebuilding the nationw e destroyed......THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN ........Now how do you want to pay for the wars you want?????

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

HATE wrote:
<quoted text>
WW2 created a good economy here because the rest of the worlds ability to build and prodcue godos had been wiped out by the war...Only the USA had factories and ability to build stuff....These wars you like now are not even close....we will only spend trillions wageing war and then trilliosn rebuilding the nationw e destroyed......THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN ........Now how do you want to pay for the wars you want?????
I really resent the notion that you keep saying "the wars I want". Know this, I have lost friends in war.
Liberals stand for nothing.
Take a visit to the Holocaust Museum in Washington... three floors of horror so gripping it generates nothing but dead silence all the while you are there.
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
I really resent the notion that you keep saying "the wars I want". Know this, I have lost friends in war.
Liberals stand for nothing.
Take a visit to the Holocaust Museum in Washington... three floors of horror so gripping it generates nothing but dead silence all the while you are there.
My dad fought in WW2 -I lost an uncle in Korea older brother in Vietnam. I am missing 2 of 5 toes on my left foot from first desert storm...I have a son in Afganistan and daughter in Kuwait.... I know the horrors of war...I agreed with WW2........But we have not fought a war since that was wise.......Oh and I have been threw That museum twice. You and those who vote GOP want war in Iran and syria....It was the GOP Bush that lied us into the last 10 trillion in war.....WE CAN NOT KEEP DOING THIS..

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

HATE wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad fought in WW2 -I lost an uncle in Korea older brother in Vietnam. I am missing 2 of 5 toes on my left foot from first desert storm...I have a son in Afganistan and daughter in Kuwait.... I know the horrors of war...I agreed with WW2........But we have not fought a war since that was wise.......Oh and I have been threw That museum twice. You and those who vote GOP want war in Iran and syria....It was the GOP Bush that lied us into the last 10 trillion in war.....WE CAN NOT KEEP DOING THIS..
I am not going to argue that point... but stop blaming Bush and the GOP. Point of fact, and please, look it up, it's the truth, the number of casualties has DOUBLED in Afghanistan since Obama took command. He's sent a warship off the coast of North Korea in what could have easily tipped off WW3, for the first time in history we have 3 carrier groups in the Straits of Hormuz, he has boots on the ground in Yemen and Uganda ( we don't even know WHY!), and thanks to his unilateral attack on Libya ( over the objections of Gates, who said we had no strategic or security interest there), the flag of Al Qaeda now flies over Tripoli and the Muslim Brotherhood now controls Egypt. Way to go Barack Obama... NOT.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

By the way... the reason the number of Afghan casualties has doubled:
1. He denied McChrystal the 10,000 extra troops he requested to complete the war.
2. He changed the rules of engagement to mandate that our soldiers be fired upon first before returning fire, and then only after ascertaining that there were no civilians in the potential line of fire.
3. He ignored the fact that Iran was sending in more powerful and plentiful IED devices to kill American soldiers.

DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES OF US AND UK TROOPS. DOUBLE, EVERY YEAR SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE. POINT OF FACT.

May God Bless your son and keep him safe.... May God Bless all of those who serve.
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to argue that point... but stop blaming Bush and the GOP. Point of fact, and please, look it up, it's the truth, the number of casualties has DOUBLED in Afghanistan since Obama took command. He's sent a warship off the coast of North Korea in what could have easily tipped off WW3, for the first time in history we have 3 carrier groups in the Straits of Hormuz, he has boots on the ground in Yemen and Uganda ( we don't even know WHY!), and thanks to his unilateral attack on Libya ( over the objections of Gates, who said we had no strategic or security interest there), the flag of Al Qaeda now flies over Tripoli and the Muslim Brotherhood now controls Egypt. Way to go Barack Obama... NOT.
Oh I agree Obama has been wrong also...He should have ended ALL wars and stopped the trilliosn wasted on war and military as soon as he became President....But all these wars were started by Bushy boys lies and bad info....THAT IS FACT THAT CANT BE ARGUED......
HATE

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
By the way... the reason the number of Afghan casualties has doubled:
1. He denied McChrystal the 10,000 extra troops he requested to complete the war.
2. He changed the rules of engagement to mandate that our soldiers be fired upon first before returning fire, and then only after ascertaining that there were no civilians in the potential line of fire.
3. He ignored the fact that Iran was sending in more powerful and plentiful IED devices to kill American soldiers.
DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES OF US AND UK TROOPS. DOUBLE, EVERY YEAR SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE. POINT OF FACT.
May God Bless your son and keep him safe.... May God Bless all of those who serve.
I dont beleive in god but thanks for well wishes for my kids.......Yes Obama should have pulled ALL troops out of there right away..
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

HATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree Obama has been wrong also...He should have ended ALL wars and stopped the trilliosn wasted on war and military as soon as he became President....But all these wars were started by Bushy boys lies and bad info....THAT IS FACT THAT CANT BE ARGUED......
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!! So....Bush lied, people died....

Quotes reproduce statements made by Democratic leaders about Saddam Hussein's acquisition or possession of weapons of mass destruction.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
---- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
---- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
---- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
---- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
---- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
---- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
----
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of an illicit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
---- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others,
Dec, 5, 2001
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

HATE wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! "We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
---- Sen. Carl Levin (d, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
---- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
---- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
---- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
---- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force if necessary to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
---- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years . We also should remember we have alway s underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
---- Sen. Jay Rockerfeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002,

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
---- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda</NOBR> members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
---- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••