Arab Spring is dead in Syria

Aug 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

What erupted as a peaceful protest movement 17 months ago in Syria has morphed into a broader sectarian conflict between Shia and Sunni powers while a resolution is nowhere in sight, especially with bombs falling on Aleppo and the recent resignation of UN peace envoy Kofi Annan, which exposed an inherently-flawed peace process.

Comments
61 - 80 of 150 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2012
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a complete fanatical freak.
It is just cia,criminal politicians, who rule and try to rule in this usa, Saudi Arabia and issrael, who are fully responsible for this WTC attacks and for all these wars.
All you have to do is prove I'm wrong dumbazzz! You clowns never do HamasaRAT!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a complete fanatical freak.
It is just cia,criminal politicians, who rule and try to rule in this usa, Saudi Arabia and issrael, who are fully responsible for this WTC attacks and for all these wars.
Educated Folks! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs on an ego trip give themselves names like "FILTHY GERMAN ARAB MUZZIE KAROOOLIE"; "For My BS only"; "Arab Canadian Muzzie Chrissy"; "GERMAN TRUTHER"; "Olivia Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
ForYourEyesOnly

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove I'm wrong assclown!! Don't just throw some idiotic ignorant nonsense out here to show what a bigger fool than you already are clown!
I have more than one reference to support my statement.

Since: Jul 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you low like piece of garbage.
Will never go as low as you went on SuSu you peasant, or you upset cause no one would touch her up with Obama's dick, but I guess I was wrong only a scum puppet like yourself would, YANKEE.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Abra Kadabra wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth ?
What topic is this tread about ? Syria ?
What a great leader is Assad right ? the people love him and he love the people , that's why he is fighting them .
Great muslim iranians who came to murder some syrians and help Assad .
Did you hear about the clashes on the border between syrians and jordanians ?
We are already a year after the protests in Syria ?
I haven't seen a muslim country or organisation that came to help .
Everyday many people die and the muslim world is in business as usual , the same "ALLAH AKBAR" shit .
This "ALLAH AKBAR" shoutings and screaming didn't take muslim world anywhere and will not in the future .
Crazy jew the Assad government is not fighting the people they are fighting a foreign backed terrorist force and this has been well exposed throughout the world.Your favorite tactic of creating sectarian conflicts where there were none before is not working like it used to.The intelligent world knows that the governments of america and israel are 100% directly behind the terrorist activities in Syria by funding the terrorist proxie forces that continue to be funneled through Turkey.The Syrian government is fighting a terrorist force armed and funded by the american government and israel.The Syrian government is doing the same thing any other government would do if faced with the same situation.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would go throwing stones when you live in a glass house, moron.
AWW one jewish hasbarat standing up for another how touching.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that your name suggests you are a thug, a violent person that commits violent crimes like the ones Assad did you you children by cutting their throats, well if Su Su is a prostitute I still take her over you any day.
Another paragraph of lies from a terrorist supporting jew.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap moron with you stupid little insinuations like "anyone with knowledge" anyone with a brain, "it" you have no clue. Why would anyone believe your bigotted prejudiced little man expressions or opinions when all you ever do is whine and cry. You never bring facts to the table but cry at people who do have facts. You are going to be very unhappy as you see the no fly zone going into affect in Syria organized mostly by Turkey with the assistance of the US. I suppose you feel all the refugees should have been anialated by Assad instead of protected by Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq, yes the countries you condemn and think have such backward governments. These countries have stepped to the plate and offered the most saintly of humanitarian gestures, LIFE. Life with safety, food, water, and shelter, the US is spending some 80 million dollars helping keep these people alive, normal Syrians , that can one day return to Syria and feel safe in their own homes, tht is once they are rebuilt. So I think it is time for more people on this site to tell you to shut the hell up and let these good countries help, if you can not lead or follow then just get the hell out of the way.
Terrorist supporing jew I see once again you hate to hear the truth.Everything I state on here is facts and the obvious and jewish propagandist like you hate to hear it.Syria has good weapons to handle the so called no fly zone and this is also well known."Refugees"?? Do you mean terrorist recruits shipped to Turkey to be trained and then funneled back to Syria to commit terrorist acts??? You are a terrorist supporter and this is obvious to anyone who reads anything you post on here.The terrorist government of america and israel are the ones who are backing the terrorist inside Syria and allowing them to kill anyone they can and this is well known.The countries of saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar,jordan,tu rkey,uae etc etc are dictatorships controlled by the american government and are used as third party line to arm the terrorist inside Syria and this too is well known.For you to use the word sainly in the same sentence with the american government just shows what a completely disgusting so called human you are.The american government and israel are the ones who are causing this terrorist proxie war in syria and the world knows it and no amount of lies from jewish propagandist like you can or will hide it.The Syrian government is fighting foreign backed terrorist in Syria the same way any other country would do if faced with the same situation.The Syrian government is fighting to protect the government,citizens and personal property of the Syrians from the terrorist that are being cleaned out of Syria more everyday.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut TFU you are a waste of skin and time, if I could i would have you the major of "it" blocked from this site to prevent your sewer mouth from spreading such hate and blind filth from reaching the eyes and ears of people that care.
Go and talk to some rocks maybe they care what you say or get Syrians email address and write to each other, the world wants to heal and move on, you two are stuck in some demonic hole and it should be buried to allow the healing to start without attitudes like yours from reaching the innocent and the ones that are making a difference, they do not need the negative attitude, they need your support, understanding and help, if you cannot offer that get lost.
You disgusting terrorist supporter save your BS for someone who can not see through you.The world will never "heal and move on" as long as israel is in the america government and it should be a priority of every tax paying american to have israel removed from the american government for good.Save your lines of weak psychops BS for someone else also.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh get lost, HTF can you keep saying this crap when you never say any truth just this stupid statement, crying "you hate to hear the truth" its like the little spoiled kid crying and whining "Nobody likes me" Well guess what, they don't!!!!!
You so called people always hate to hear the truth especially when you are exposed for what you are.Does it taste bitter???
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pricks with attitudes like you that have started the wars in the Middle East. Maybe try convincing people to talk, negotiate, comprimise or at least make friends, not maime, kill, cripple, blind, rape, steal, bomb their homes, burn their school, hospitals, stores. You think somehow by violence you can make Syria a better place. Syrians wanted to talk Assad set up snipers to shoot at them. Syrians got more people to stand up Assad got out grenades, Syrians got more organized and louder Assad brought our the tanks, Syrians got some help from neighbors and some ran for safety Assad brought out helicopter gunships to kill indescriminately, Syrians fought and organized and Assad brought out the jets to drop 500pound bombs on anyone that moved. Assad talks to Annan about a peace plan and learns where Rebel bases are and has time to organize a bit then attack harder.
There is not peace with the animal, the only peace Assad and his family can offer is when they are all eliminated and buried for they do not know nor understand that Syrians deserve to have a life they choose and not one that tells them what to do.
You are a DAMN liar and so is this whole paragraph of BS from you.You should be ashamed to be a terrorist supporter.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You Idiot,its not people like me who start wars its people like you,Syria hasn't invaded anyone same as Iran hasn't,but its all their fault,nothing to do with US Imperialist gangsters attacking any Country that doeasn't do what they are told,or the Zionists who have started every war in the middle east with all their neighbouring countries,SEVERAL TIMES,and the life the Syrians deserve will be the one they decide on and not Hillary Bloody Clinton.
Well said!!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>dissensions, wars, divisions, hates ... around the world??? hey Dumbazz! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.
As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.
In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Another paragraph of lies from a terrorist supporting jew.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You might be a Filthy Muzzie like this clown and Olivia Crumwell and girlfriend for you BS only ifÖ..
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you canít afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.Ē
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You canít think of anyone you havenít declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.
10. Your cousin is president of the United States.
You are talking about the human parasite known as the jew right???
Abra Kadabra

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy jew the Assad government is not fighting the people they are fighting a foreign backed terrorist force and this has been well exposed throughout the world.Your favorite tactic of creating sectarian conflicts where there were none before is not working like it used to.The intelligent world knows that the governments of america and israel are 100% directly behind the terrorist activities in Syria by funding the terrorist proxie forces that continue to be funneled through Turkey.The Syrian government is fighting a terrorist force armed and funded by the american government and israel.The Syrian government is doing the same thing any other government would do if faced with the same situation.
Yes , Assad is a saint .
I doesn't change the fact how the muslim arab world is standing and watching their nation die .
so , according to what you said ,
Israel and U.S is behind the arab spring ?
Are you against the "freedom" the arab world is fighting for ?
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Abra Kadabra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , Assad is a saint .
I doesn't change the fact how the muslim arab world is standing and watching their nation die .
so , according to what you said ,
Israel and U.S is behind the arab spring ?
Are you against the "freedom" the arab world is fighting for ?
The big bloated pigs in Saudi Arabia and Qatar fighting for freedom,do me a favour.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The big bloated pigs in Saudi Arabia and Qatar fighting for freedom,do me a favour.
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs on an ego trip give themselves names like "GERMAN TRUTHER"; "Olivia Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on you freakin moron!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Olivia Crumwell and lap dog Syrian are in the UK and USA and not worried one iota!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
SuSu

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I keep telling you the saudis and qataris are too lazy to fight...they would send their Filippino house servants to fight...but they would never do it! LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>You are a DAMN liar and so is this whole paragraph of BS from you.You should be ashamed to be a terrorist supporter.
Why are you such a coward, hiding behind your cult?? You are so insecure that you cannot even admit there is a civil war happening. You cover up real events with denial and cultish remarks and say them over and over so that you believe them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••