Islamist attacks tomb classified as UNESCO site in Malia s Timbuktu

May 6, 2012 Full story: Penticton Herald

A new member of an Islamist group in north Mali attacked and burned a saint's tomb classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in north Timbuktu, the spokesman for the group said Sunday.

Full Story
mahagandimara

Bamako, Mali

#1 May 7, 2012
these bastd islamists are cowards and disturbes an other wise country,MALI, for them islam is Irrational Social Laws Against Mankind, ban this islam there;all will beok, allah kill these terrorists;
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 2, 2012
I just will never understand radical monotheism. It's a cult-like mindset - there is only "one way", and if there can be only "one way", well, it must be the way I think, because I would never pick the wrong way. And everyone else must change their thinking to my way, because it's the only one. And just so that nobody is tempted to try any other "way", we'll destroy anything that is not the "one true way".

Bunch of idiots, no matter which "one way" they follow.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
"May the saint reach out from beyond the grave and one way or another smote; strick down those misguided individuals, no matter how long it takes, who attacked then burnt that saint's grave in Mali's Timbuktu".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mali Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mali becomes sixth WestAfrican nation hit by Ebola Thu lol 2
Past Tense: September 11, 2014 Sep '14 Mahamadou 1
BLACKEST week ever for air travel with 3 deadly... Jul '14 _malon_goblok 1
Trick operamini/ucweb maxis/celcom (Dec '11) May '14 jusoh 28
Ambassador To Mali Holds 'Ghana Day' In Bamako (Oct '11) May '14 kobena 2
Why are Malians so ugly (Mar '14) Apr '14 baga 3
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. (Apr '14) Apr '14 dr jomoo 1

Mali People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE