Melayu-Melayu Babi Penjilat Taik British!

Posted in the Malaysia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maling Gagal Total

Penang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

malon memang suka menjilati taik-taik British..
gwe dengar malon mau menjilati vagina amerika..
ape bener nich??

hahahahaha

MALONTE BUSUK!
malingsia blogs ie

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 16, 2008
 
Taik nya habis, JILAT KONTOL britis...
Jilat teruuuuussss, sampai LOYO..
Kerajaan YESUS

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RACISM PROBLEM in MALAYSIA:

Malaysia has charged 26 ethnic Indians with attempted murder in connection with clashes at a protest near Kuala Lumpur last month, according to a lawyer.

The defendants on Tuesday pleaded not guilty of attempting to kill a police officer at the Batu Caves temple compound, M Manoharan Malayalam, a defence lawyer, said.

The protest on November 24 took ahead of a mass rally involving up to 10,000 ethnic minority Indians.

They had gathered to complain about their treatment by the majority Muslim Malays but were met by police with tear gas and water cannon.

“It’s very shocking,” Malayalam told the Associated Press news agency.

“This is a clear victimisation of the Indians by bringing forth a malicious prosecution that is race-based.”

Illegal assembly

Manoharan said the 26 Indians were arrested during the rally and several of them have already been charged for illegal assembly.

They had been released on bail but were re-arrested at their homes before dawn on Tuesday.

“This has nothing to do with race”

Abdul Gani Patail, Malaysia’s attorney-general

Abdul Gani Patail, Malaysia’s attorney-general, said that the police officer had received stitches on his head after being attacked with bricks and iron pipes at the Batu caves protest.

“This has nothing to do with race,” he said.“We follow the law. It applies to everyone under the sun.”

Indians, which make up eight per cent of the country’s 27 million people, say they suffer discrimination because of an affirmative action policy that favours Malay Muslims in jobs, education, business and government contracts.

They also complain that they are being denied their religious rights, citing the demolition of dozens of Hindu temples.

The government has rejected the accusations of discrimination and has accused the organisers of the rally of trying to create racial tensions.
Cina Medan

Mega, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boleh dahsyat tread Melayu Padan Muke

Since: May 08

Entikong, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maling Gagal Total wrote:
malon memang suka menjilati taik-taik British..
gwe dengar malon mau menjilati vagina amerika..
ape bener nich??
hahahahaha
MALONTE BUSUK!
yeker ???

xhairan lar...

demi apapun, MALINGsia rela...
BabiMelacca

Mega, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 16, 2008
 
ya sudahlah damai saja
jangan cari pekara buang buang masa

mari berdamai saja yuuukkkk
Lis

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 16, 2008
 
Maling Gagal Total wrote:
malon memang suka menjilati taik-taik British..
gwe dengar malon mau menjilati vagina amerika..
ape bener nich??
hahahahaha
MALONTE BUSUK!
kesian mat indon ni.. dah la merempat kat Malaysia... mulut busuk pulak tu..
Lis

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 16, 2008
 
Kerajaan YESUS wrote:
RACISM PROBLEM in MALAYSIA:
Malaysia has charged 26 ethnic Indians with attempted murder in connection with clashes at a protest near Kuala Lumpur last month, according to a lawyer.
The defendants on Tuesday pleaded not guilty of attempting to kill a police officer at the Batu Caves temple compound, M Manoharan Malayalam, a defence lawyer, said.
The protest on November 24 took ahead of a mass rally involving up to 10,000 ethnic minority Indians.
They had gathered to complain about their treatment by the majority Muslim Malays but were met by police with tear gas and water cannon.
“It’s very shocking,” Malayalam told the Associated Press news agency.
“This is a clear victimisation of the Indians by bringing forth a malicious prosecution that is race-based.”
Illegal assembly
Manoharan said the 26 Indians were arrested during the rally and several of them have already been charged for illegal assembly.
They had been released on bail but were re-arrested at their homes before dawn on Tuesday.
“This has nothing to do with race”
Abdul Gani Patail, Malaysia’s attorney-general
Abdul Gani Patail, Malaysia’s attorney-general, said that the police officer had received stitches on his head after being attacked with bricks and iron pipes at the Batu caves protest.
“This has nothing to do with race,” he said.“We follow the law. It applies to everyone under the sun.”
Indians, which make up eight per cent of the country’s 27 million people, say they suffer discrimination because of an affirmative action policy that favours Malay Muslims in jobs, education, business and government contracts.
They also complain that they are being denied their religious rights, citing the demolition of dozens of Hindu temples.
The government has rejected the accusations of discrimination and has accused the organisers of the rally of trying to create racial tensions.
NI BABI MANA PULAK NI...
BabiMelacca

Mega, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 16, 2008
 
sudahlah damai saja
gwen

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 16, 2008
 
BabiMelacca wrote:
sudahlah damai saja
baik sekali ko babimelacca
BabiMelacca

Mega, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 16, 2008
 
terima kasih kawan....jadi besar kepalaku nih hahahahaha..

betul kawan kita mulakan perdamaian, bila ada perselisihan kita selesaikan secara musyawarah...tak ada caci maki....dan dengan bijak dan cakap kita selesaikan....

damai itu sangat indah kawan...
muhamad

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 9, 2008
 
GIla cilakak....melayu bodOH SOMBONG..mamalkn ajaran sesat..666..sial
chic chicken

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 9, 2008
 
Indon sungguh sangat MEMALUKAN! Caci maki sj bisanya... Kpn mo maju??
melayu babi sohai

Kuching, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2008
 
orang melayu semua babi!!!!kalau tak ade orang cina kat malaysia,malaysia tak kan maju!!!tiap2 hari marah kita orang cina babi kau orang melayu yang babi!!!guna otak lah!!!semua orang melayu babi!!!!
Malaysia SUCKXXX

Pontianak, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 26, 2008
 
Melayu sodomi cina, cina menjerit !!!
Cina Sodomi Kerling, kerling bergeli !!!
Kerling sodomi melayu, melayu meraung2 histeris !!!
Malon = Bangsa kacukan anjing + beruk, suka sodomi !!!
Comber

Etterbeek, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 26, 2008
 
Malaysia SUCKXXX wrote:
Melayu sodomi cina, cina menjerit !!!
Cina Sodomi Kerling, kerling bergeli !!!
Kerling sodomi melayu, melayu meraung2 histeris !!!
Malon = Bangsa kacukan anjing + beruk, suka sodomi !!!
ai, maluk maluk ;D
kucing kurap

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 26, 2008
 
hihihihihi
arip

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 15, 2009
 
pukimak ko cina and india
ko nyemak je kat malaysia
pas2 ko dok kat sini nak bising
ko blk la tnh besar cina makan babi dgn india yg x abis2 mati 2. PUKIMAK
bujurlalulintang patah

Butterworth, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 15, 2009
 
sabar2.....

babi ngan anjing mmg gitu...
lagi tk kna pijak mcm tulah.

“Kill me when u misses me~!”

Since: Dec 07

Jakarta,Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 18, 2009
 
jilat terus babi melayu oiii !!!:P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

159 Users are viewing the Malaysia Forum right now

Search the Malaysia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sorry,"PERMINTAAN MAAF INDONESIA TAK BERARTI NA... 5 min YDA Datok Seri Fardan 2
DEBAT ISLAM VS KRISTEN. Fakta: ISLAM GAK AKAN M... (Jun '13) 8 min repost_MUSUH KRISTEN 50,057
SRIWIJAYA asal dari Thailand. (Dec '10) 12 min MalonWetDream 22,939
iKLAN ROKOK LA LIGHT , KAMPANYE TERSELUBUNG DUK... 12 min jokowi kampret 3
indon-indon babi sesat ke.. dorg tx tau ke ni f... (Sep '12) 17 min Firz_Daurens 51
JOKOWI : aku RAISOPOPO ....,,LHO KOK ??? 25 min To JKW To 18
malaysia siap menginvasi indonesia,jika RI NGOT... (Aug '12) 29 min Newbie 5,013
FORUM LONTE/GIGOLO (Silakan Isi) (Jul '09) 53 min andi 23 th 26,135
ALUTSISTA RAHASIA buatan INDONESIA (Aug '12) 1 hr upin 62,092
Makan TAHI BERLENDIR..wow..Sedap nyer (Mar '09) 1 hr ANGELIKA 5,818
RAHASIA Ketololan Malaysia Kes MH370 6 hr Trit Hantu 686
•••
•••
•••
•••