sukhoi malon su 30 mkm kalah canggih dengan sukhoi tni su 27 skm.

Posted in the Malaysia Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kopassus puiii

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Nov 19, 2010
 
july 27, 2007, 7:15 PM (GMT+02:00)

Tehran and the Russian Rosoboronexport arms group are about to sign a mammoth arms deal running into tens of billions of dollars for the sale to Tehran of 250 Su-30MKM warplanes and 20 IL-78 MKI fuel tankers. DEBKAfile’s military sources report Iran has stipulated delivery of the first aircraft before the end of 2007.

The transaction, Russia’s largest arms deal in 30 years, will endow Iran with a long-range aerial assault capability. The Sukhoi can sustain a four-and-a-half hour raid at its maximum range of 3,000 km against long-distance, marine and low-lying ground targets across the Persian Gulf and Middle East, including Israel and Lebanon.

The fuel tankers extends the Su-30MKM’s assault sustainability to 10 hours and its range to 8,000 km at altitudes of 11-13 km. The closest comparable plane in the West is the American F-15E fighter bomber. Iran’s acquisition of an exceptionally large fleet of the Russian fighter-bomber will elevate its air force to one of the two largest and most advanced in the region, alongside the Israeli Air Force.

Iranian air crews are already training on the new Sukhoi aircraft, ready to start flying them early next year with only a short delay after delivery. DEBKAfile’s sources report that Moscow is selling Tehran the same Sukhoi model as India received earlier this year. The Iranians leaned hard on New Delhi to let them have the Israeli avionics and electronics the Indian Air Force had installed in the Russian craft. India refused.

Russia began delivering the same craft in June to Malaysia, which also sought Israeli avionics without success. The Su-20MKM has won the nickname of “Islamic Version of Sukhoi.”

Its two-member crew shares the workload. The first pilot flies the aircraft, controls weapons and maneuvers the plane in a dogfight. The co-pilot employs BVR air-to-air and air-to-ground guided weapons in long-range engagements, sweeps the arena for enemy craft or missiles and performs as command-and-control in group missions.

Some of the plane’s systems are products of the French Thales Airborne Systems company. Moscow’s contract with Tehran for the sale of the Su-30MKM must therefore be cleared with Paris.

There is no decision in Jerusalem about asking Paris to withhold its consent to a deal which would substantially upgrade the long-range air assault capabilities of the Islamic Republic whose leaders want to wipe Israel off the map. However, President Nicolas Sarkozy is in mid-momentum of a diplomatic drive in the Arab and Muslim world and unlikely to be receptive to an Israeli approach. The only chance of aborting the Russian sale would be to route the approach through Washington.

cuba indon pikir mengapa iran yang hebat teknologi militernya memilih sukhoi MKM spec malaysia dan tidak jenis spec sukhoi seperti yang TNI-AU miliki..cuba kamu pikirkan secara logik yaa
aries v4

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Nov 19, 2010
 
berita hoax... Link please...
MALINGSIAL TAIK PUKI

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Nov 19, 2010
 
IndocooL wrote:
<quoted text>
pikiran cetek katak dalam tempurung.
Transfer teknologi itu namanya,emank negara lo malaysial yg bisa cuma BELI.
Haha
BRO...MALON BUKAN CUMA BELI TAPI MALING JUGA,,,,HEHEHE
kopassus puiii

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Nov 20, 2010
 
17:19 FARNBOROUGH, July 15 (RIA Novosti)- Russia is ready to export the new state-of-the-art Su-35 Flanker multirole air superiority/strike fighter to India, Malaysia and Algeria
, Russia's state-run arms exporter Rosoboronexport said on Tuesday.

"Algeria, Malaysia and India are our partners and if they express an interest, we will offer them the Su-35 fighter while fulfilling our current obligations," Alexander Mikheyev, head of the air force department at Rosoboronexport, said in an exclusive interview with RIA Novosti at the Farnborough International Air Show in England.

In 2007, Sukhoi, which is part of Russia's United Aircraft Corporation, exported about 50 Su-30MK2, Su-30MKM and Su-30MKI aircraft under contracts with a number of countries, including Algeria, India, and Malaysia.

The company is planning to export at least 160 Su-35 fighters in the future, Sukhoi's deputy head Sergei Korotkov said at a news conference in Farnborough on Tuesday.

"The [Su-35] aircraft has attracted a lot of attention," Korotkov said. "As part of our business plan, we expect to sell about 160 planes."

The Su-35 fighter, powered by two 117S engines with thrust vectoring, combines high maneuverability and the capability to effectively engage several air targets simultaneously using both guided and unguided missiles and weapon systems.

The aircraft features the new Irbis-E radar with a phased antenna array, which allows the pilot to detect and track up to 30 air targets, while simultaneously engaging up to eight targets.

It is equipped with a 30-mm cannon with 150 rounds and can carry up to eight tons of combat payload on 12 eternal mounts.

Sukhoi earlier said it plans to start deliveries of the new aircraft, billed as "4++ generation using fifth-generation technology," to foreign clients in 2011 and produce Su-35s over a period of 10 years up to 2020.

TUDM THE BEST AIR FORCE IN SEA REGION...
kopassus puiii

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Nov 20, 2010
 
ussia is prepared to sell its Sukhoi Su-35 combat aircraft to Malaysia, India and Algeria, it emerged from comments made by Russian export group Rosoboronexport on July 15th.

"Algeria, Malaysia and India are our partners and if they express an interest, we will offer them the Su-35 fighter while fulfilling our current obligations", the group’s Alexander Mikheyev told news agency RIA Novosti at the Farnborough Airshow today.
Sukhoi Su-30 Exports

Last year Sukhoi exported around 50 Sukhoi Su-30 jets in various forms (Su30MKI,-MKM,-MK2) through deals forged with nations including the three named above.

Future plans see it selling approximately 160 Su-35s outside Russia, Sergei Korotlov of Sukhoi told the media gathered at Farnborough today.

"The aircraft [i.e. the Su-35] has attracted a lot of attention", he stated, adding: "As part of our business plan, we expect to sell about 160 planes."
Thrust Vectoring

The Su-35 – a multi-role-capable, strike and air superiority aircraft - features thrust vectoring. In other words, as with several other modern military types, its engines are capable of being adjusted through various angles and, thus, their airflow redirected.

The aircraft’s legacy stretches back to the Su-27, an aircraft, which, in prototype form, first flew over thirty years ago and whose production run stretched to nearly 700 examples.
Target Acquisition, Weapons Load

Featuring a very high degree of manoeuvrability, the Su-35 is able to engage a number of targets at the same time, employing guided and non-guided missiles.

Using its Irbis-E radar, the Su-35 can locate and follow as many as 30 targets, while engaging as many as eight at one time.

Wing-mounted pylons permit a total ordnance of eight tons of weapons to be carried.

Prior to Farnborough, Sukhoi described the Su-35 as a “4++ generation” fighter, employing “fifth-generation technology.”

Overseas exports, it said, would start in three years time, while the aircraft’s production run would last until 2020.
Su-35, F-22 Raptor

Technologically speaking, the Su-35 is considered to be behind the Boeing F-22 Raptor.

However, given the Pentagon’s ban on Raptor exports, the Su-35 is believed to be the most technologically-advanced fighter available to foreign buyers at the present moment.

Source – Armed Forces International’s Aviation Expert

SU35 THE BEST FIGHTER AFTER F22 RAPTOR..
PAPA BEAR TUDM LOVE U...

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Nov 22, 2010
 
kopassus puiii wrote:
july 27, 2007, 7:15 PM (GMT+02:00)
Tehran and the Russian Rosoboronexport arms group are about to sign a mammoth arms deal running into tens of billions of dollars for the sale to Tehran of 250 Su-30MKM warplanes and 20 IL-78 MKI fuel tankers. DEBKAfile’s military sources report Iran has stipulated delivery of the first aircraft before the end of 2007.
The transaction, Russia’s largest arms deal in 30 years, will endow Iran with a long-range aerial assault capability. The Sukhoi can sustain a four-and-a-half hour raid at its maximum range of 3,000 km against long-distance, marine and low-lying ground targets across the Persian Gulf and Middle East, including Israel and Lebanon.
The fuel tankers extends the Su-30MKM’s assault sustainability to 10 hours and its range to 8,000 km at altitudes of 11-13 km. The closest comparable plane in the West is the American F-15E fighter bomber. Iran’s acquisition of an exceptionally large fleet of the Russian fighter-bomber will elevate its air force to one of the two largest and most advanced in the region, alongside the Israeli Air Force.
Iranian air crews are already training on the new Sukhoi aircraft, ready to start flying them early next year with only a short delay after delivery. DEBKAfile’s sources report that Moscow is selling Tehran the same Sukhoi model as India received earlier this year. The Iranians leaned hard on New Delhi to let them have the Israeli avionics and electronics the Indian Air Force had installed in the Russian craft. India refused.
Russia began delivering the same craft in June to Malaysia, which also sought Israeli avionics without success. The Su-20MKM has won the nickname of “Islamic Version of Sukhoi.”
Its two-member crew shares the workload. The first pilot flies the aircraft, controls weapons and maneuvers the plane in a dogfight. The co-pilot employs BVR air-to-air and air-to-ground guided weapons in long-range engagements, sweeps the arena for enemy craft or missiles and performs as command-and-control in group missions.
Some of the plane’s systems are products of the French Thales Airborne Systems company. Moscow’s contract with Tehran for the sale of the Su-30MKM must therefore be cleared with Paris.
There is no decision in Jerusalem about asking Paris to withhold its consent to a deal which would substantially upgrade the long-range air assault capabilities of the Islamic Republic whose leaders want to wipe Israel off the map. However, President Nicolas Sarkozy is in mid-momentum of a diplomatic drive in the Arab and Muslim world and unlikely to be receptive to an Israeli approach. The only chance of aborting the Russian sale would be to route the approach through Washington.
cuba indon pikir mengapa iran yang hebat teknologi militernya memilih sukhoi MKM spec malaysia dan tidak jenis spec sukhoi seperti yang TNI-AU miliki..cuba kamu pikirkan secara logik yaa
welll........
desain pesawat TNI itu umum punya(komersial)
bukan spesifikasi khusus........
lagi pula desain sukhoi buat malaisia bukan didesain oleh ilmuan dari malay melainkan rusia, yg u lakukan hanya mengganti avionic yg ada..........mengganti, bukan mendesain ulang)
Indonesia sekarang lebih fokus sama (membuat), makanya lebih banyak alutsista baru dari hasil penelitian dalam negri kaya roket RX, anoa, LPD, PKR dll.......
kalo kalian lebih fokus beli........
itu aja bedanya.......
kami mengutamakan kemandirian dari pada kekayaan.......

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Nov 22, 2010
 
kopassus puiii wrote:
ussia is prepared to sell its Sukhoi Su-35 combat aircraft to Malaysia, India and Algeria, it emerged from comments made by Russian export group Rosoboronexport on July 15th.
"Algeria, Malaysia and India are our partners and if they express an interest, we will offer them the Su-35 fighter while fulfilling our current obligations", the group’s Alexander Mikheyev told news agency RIA Novosti at the Farnborough Airshow today.
Sukhoi Su-30 Exports
Last year Sukhoi exported around 50 Sukhoi Su-30 jets in various forms (Su30MKI,-MKM,-MK2) through deals forged with nations including the three named above.
Future plans see it selling approximately 160 Su-35s outside Russia, Sergei Korotlov of Sukhoi told the media gathered at Farnborough today.
"The aircraft [i.e. the Su-35] has attracted a lot of attention", he stated, adding: "As part of our business plan, we expect to sell about 160 planes."
Thrust Vectoring
The Su-35 – a multi-role-capable, strike and air superiority aircraft - features thrust vectoring. In other words, as with several other modern military types, its engines are capable of being adjusted through various angles and, thus, their airflow redirected.
The aircraft’s legacy stretches back to the Su-27, an aircraft, which, in prototype form, first flew over thirty years ago and whose production run stretched to nearly 700 examples.
Target Acquisition, Weapons Load
Featuring a very high degree of manoeuvrability, the Su-35 is able to engage a number of targets at the same time, employing guided and non-guided missiles.
Using its Irbis-E radar, the Su-35 can locate and follow as many as 30 targets, while engaging as many as eight at one time.
Wing-mounted pylons permit a total ordnance of eight tons of weapons to be carried.
Prior to Farnborough, Sukhoi described the Su-35 as a “4++ generation” fighter, employing “fifth-generation technology.”
Overseas exports, it said, would start in three years time, while the aircraft’s production run would last until 2020.
Su-35, F-22 Raptor
Technologically speaking, the Su-35 is considered to be behind the Boeing F-22 Raptor.
However, given the Pentagon’s ban on Raptor exports, the Su-35 is believed to be the most technologically-advanced fighter available to foreign buyers at the present moment.
Source – Armed Forces International’s Aviation Expert
SU35 THE BEST FIGHTER AFTER F22 RAPTOR..
PAPA BEAR TUDM LOVE U...
sumber tak jaleh.........
tulisin webnya cok.......
Tuyul

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Nov 25, 2010
 
Malon pengong, gak bisa merdeka kalau gak dimerdekakan Inggris. Malang nian nasib malon, mengemis kemerdekaan pada inggris. Malon bangsa rendah, tak punya otak. Malon bangsa tak tahu malu.
FAKTA SEJARAH:
KONFRONTASI INDONESIA VS MALON TIDAK PERNAH ADA. YANG DIHADAPI TNI WAKTU ITU ADALAH PASUKAN INGGRIS, AUSTRALIA, DAN PARA TENTARA BAYARAN. MALON TIDAK PERNAH MERDEKA.

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Nov 25, 2010
 
Tuyul wrote:
Malon pengong, gak bisa merdeka kalau gak dimerdekakan Inggris. Malang nian nasib malon, mengemis kemerdekaan pada inggris. Malon bangsa rendah, tak punya otak. Malon bangsa tak tahu malu.
FAKTA SEJARAH:
KONFRONTASI INDONESIA VS MALON TIDAK PERNAH ADA. YANG DIHADAPI TNI WAKTU ITU ADALAH PASUKAN INGGRIS, AUSTRALIA, DAN PARA TENTARA BAYARAN. MALON TIDAK PERNAH MERDEKA.
btul banget..........
kebanyakan pasukan yg diladeni Indonesia adalah SAS inggris ama Ausie.....
indrajid

Tangerang, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Nov 25, 2010
 
hahahaha...emang bener bro....sebenernya bangsa malon itu tidak pernah merdeka...malon g ada sama sekali pahlawan kemerdekaan..buktinya orang2 malon ampe sekarang g brani ngomong macam2 tentang british?ah....pasti kena "ISA" kah kah kah,malon masih bangsa yang dijajah!!!!kah kah kah
PUTERA_2020

Sungai Pelek, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Nov 25, 2010
 
Indo suka posting thread yang akhirnya menampar muka sendiri..

Setakat 3 buah Su-27SKM,ompong lagi tanpa rudal jauh sekali dipasang Vympel R-77 Adder,pesawat ini bisa apa?

Pesawat canggih??Apa yang canggih??

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Nov 25, 2010
 
PUTERA_2020 wrote:
Indo suka posting thread yang akhirnya menampar muka sendiri..
Setakat 3 buah Su-27SKM,ompong lagi tanpa rudal jauh sekali dipasang Vympel R-77 Adder,pesawat ini bisa apa?
Pesawat canggih??Apa yang canggih??
lah..........
emang orang idiot susah dibilangin........
udah dibilang kalo su-27SKM emang dikirim tampa senjata.......
KARENA.........
persenjataan sukhoi baru dikirim setelah ke6 pesawat nyampe keIndo..........
so0o0090000......
persenjataannya udah dibeli, cuma dikirimnya blakangan......
soal R-77 udah pasti bisa dong, mentang2 itu tipenya SU-27 trus cuma bisa pasang R-73 gtu????
cacat........
malon ngelessss

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Nov 25, 2010
 
Tak usah becakap-cakap lagi malonnnnn

Nhiiiii 20 Tank asal RUSIA uda nyampek tadi malemmmmmm.....

Malon Pucat Basiiiiiiii
jmala

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Nov 26, 2010
 
memang orang melayu itu pemalas suruh aja urut peler nya saja.
Mandar

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Dec 3, 2010
 
Malingsia Raja nya tau nya ngentot pepek siti nurhalisa, maka nya anak haram IPIN dan UPIN tak punya rambut. itu kutukan...
Tentara nya jago ngocok memek RATU Malaysia, maka nya memek RATU nya BOLONG ITEM HA HA HA HA.....

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Dec 4, 2010
 
jmala wrote:
memang orang melayu itu pemalas suruh aja urut peler nya saja.
welll..........
mungkin yang lo maksud mlayu malaisia bukan mlayu indo......
mlayu indo ngomong berdasarkan fakta, kya gw......
asli mlayu indonesia........
bukan malingsia, mlayu abal-abal.......
INDONESIA asli

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Dec 4, 2010
 
percuma gan debat sama malon,mereka mah emang goblok semua,mendingan buktiin aja dengan perang biar gak banyak omong tapi langsung kita GANYANG malon !!
Shed Hamid Albar

Banting, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Dec 10, 2010
 
IrvanFrigates wrote:
<quoted text>
claim vagina mamak kau diklaim.......
CN235 itu hasil kerja sama ama mereka bukan diklaim, sampah......
N pt pindad gk ngeklaim anjing, kami gk kya klian!!!!
kami diberi beri izin untuk membuatnya diIndonesia.....
Gk tau apa2 gk usah koment sampah......
kalo mnurutmu itu klaim, artinya F-16 buatan Australia hasil klaim jg????????
Dasar Indon bodoh bangang goblok. Bila masa australia ada F.16? FA.18 adala... Keep on dreaming Indon. Baru beli pesawat tak secanggih mana dah bising satu dunia. Dasar cemburu dengan Sukhoi Malaysia. Tak guna kalu dapat kemerdekaan dengan darah tapi rakyat merempat, mengemis, meminta sedekah,jadi amah / orang gaji / hamba di negara kami!!!! Datang jadi pekerja. Jangan jadi penjenayah perompak ya orang indon - indon sekalian. Hidup Malaysia!!!
Shed Hamid Albar

Banting, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Dec 10, 2010
 
TNI AU baru ada 3 unit Sukhoi 27 SKM. Bukannya 30 unit dong.... Yang lain adalah pesawat sukhoi yang sangat basic dan sekadar sesuai dijadikan arial target sahaja. Mampukah 10 unit pesawat campuran ini melawan 18 unit pesawat Sukhoi 30 MKM? Kenapa Indon terlalu yakin dengan mengatakan bahawa ianya mempunyai teknologi tahun 2009 berbanding dengan teknologi 2002 milik sukhoi 30 MKM? Betolke pesawat ni mempunyai teknologi tahun 2009? Kalu dilihat dari segi instrumentasi dalaman seperti HUD dan sebagainya jelas pesawat ini sukhoi indon ini adalah jauh lebih ketinggalan. Pesawat Russia hanya gah dari segi hardware dan bukannya software. Itu sebabnya pesawat kami mempunyai kombinasi avionik daripada negara Eropah barat dan digarap agar sesuai dengan kehendak operasi TUDM. Pesawat Sukhoi 27 SKM adalah tidak lebih dari pesawat eksport yang dipertingkat walhal masih menggunakan avionik asal dari Russia. Bolehkah pesawat kamu menewaskan pesawat F 22 Raptor yang menggunakan avionik tahun 90-an itu? Mampu ke wahai orang gaji dan buruh - buruh Indon sekalian? Orang Indon memang terpuji kerana berjuang untuk kemerdekaannya dengan darah tapi sayang bangsanya sekarang sekadar menjadi hamba dan pemuas nafsu orang di luar negara. Orang Indon lebih layak digelar jaguh kampung dan cemburu dengan kekayaan dan kejayaan negara lain yang mendapat kemerdekaan lebih lewat daripada mereka. Jangan salahkan orang lain atas kesalahan pemerintah kamu sendiri. Mereka orang Indonesia juga. Bukan orang negara lain. Indon tetap Indon. Anjing garang menyalak tapi zakarnya telah dipotong. Itulah kesimpulannya.

Since: Sep 10

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Dec 10, 2010
 
Shed Hamid Albar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dasar Indon bodoh bangang goblok. Bila masa australia ada F.16? FA.18 adala... Keep on dreaming Indon. Baru beli pesawat tak secanggih mana dah bising satu dunia. Dasar cemburu dengan Sukhoi Malaysia. Tak guna kalu dapat kemerdekaan dengan darah tapi rakyat merempat, mengemis, meminta sedekah,jadi amah / orang gaji / hamba di negara kami!!!! Datang jadi pekerja. Jangan jadi penjenayah perompak ya orang indon - indon sekalian. Hidup Malaysia!!!
Guoblog na ente..........
jelas la Ausee punya F16 tolol.........
bahkan mereka juga punya lisensi untuk membuatnya diAusee.....
TOLOL!!!!
kalo emang mereka gk ada F16 trus ngapain kami menyelidiki keAusee untuk menggantikan AS sebagai sumber pembelian pesawat F16??
hal itu tidak terjadi karena AS menawarkan 24 Pesawat F16 tapi seharga 6 pesawat baru!!!
lagian ngapain juga kami ngiri kalian punya SU-30MKM???
pesawatnya sering eject, mesin digondol maling.......
MKM lo tu dah tua.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••