Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2012

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 5, 2012
 
FAMOUS GREEK PROVERBS

1""""Lazy youth, begging old age."""" """"steal in 29years from EU pay 50years with %9 interest

2"""" """"" "My grandmother MERKEL says something, my ears hear something else."

3"""" """"" ""One (turks)seeds and harvests and another(Greeks)steals , drinks and gets drunk."""" """"

4."""" """"I'm coming from town of bankrupty, and you are talking about the peak of Salamina island to steal more from EU."""" """"" """"" """""

5."""" """"" "Laziness, mother of all evil." (ancient Greek saying) but only clocks and fools work in Greece.""" """"" """"" """

6."""" """"" """"Let me be called 'Voivoidina'thief even if I'm dying of hunger of corruption." """"" """"" ""

7."""Help me in EU, so that I can help you, so that we can climb the mountain an I steal your money while you are sleeping at the top." """"" """"" """"" """"" "

8."""" """"" """Greece was born without pants and is ashamed to be dressed but steals." """"" ""

9.""""For (because of) the nail he lost the Greece economy horse." """"" """"" "

But the best is ""In Greece only clocks and fools work""""
hehehhee Oguz Mongol

Swaffham Prior, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 5, 2012
 
The original Turks were of the yellow or Mongolian race.

http://www.damirniksic.com/OHR/index.php...
IS THE TURK A WHITE MAN?

hahahahah!

Oguz Mongol = Sari Monguz!
MAKEDONSKI FALSKI

Narrabeen, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OguzTolga wrote:
FAMOUS GREEK PROVERBS
1""""Lazy youth, begging old age."""" """"steal in 29years from EU pay 50years with %9 interest
2"""" """"" "My grandmother MERKEL says something, my ears hear something else."
3"""" """"" ""One (turks)seeds and harvests and another(Greeks)steals , drinks and gets drunk."""" """"
4."""" """"I'm coming from town of bankrupty, and you are talking about the peak of Salamina island to steal more from EU."""" """"" """"" """""
5."""" """"" "Laziness, mother of all evil." (ancient Greek saying) but only clocks and fools work in Greece.""" """"" """"" """
6."""" """"" """"Let me be called 'Voivoidina'thief even if I'm dying of hunger of corruption." """"" """"" ""
7."""Help me in EU, so that I can help you, so that we can climb the mountain an I steal your money while you are sleeping at the top." """"" """"" """"" """"" "
8."""" """"" """Greece was born without pants and is ashamed to be dressed but steals." """"" ""
9.""""For (because of) the nail he lost the Greece economy horse." """"" """"" "
But the best is ""In Greece only clocks and fools work""""
Your a Jealous FARK are'nt you mongol Turk...

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 5, 2012
 
MAKEDONSKI FALSKI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a Jealous FARK are'nt you mongol Turk...
Jealous of what?
bunkrupty?
Beeing a Greek thief?
Europe's Clown?
Lazyness?

A Greek is not able to read moreb ttahn 5 lines in a page..

His empty skull must be hit to the nearest wall by a Turk to give ignation :))

hehehe
Oguz Turki Monguz

Swaffham Prior, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 5, 2012
 
IS THE TURK A WHITE MAN?
http://www.damirniksic.com/OHR/index.php...

Did You Know: The original Turks were of the yellow or Mongolian race.

hehehehee!

It turns out the Oguz Turki Monguz descends not from Noble Aryan Turkistanis but from short bow-legged, Yellow people!

hahahahaha! hahahahahaha!

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 7, 2012
 
hehehhee Oguz Mongol wrote:
The original Turks were of the yellow or Mongolian race.
http://www.damirniksic.com/OHR/index.php...
IS THE TURK A WHITE MAN?
hahahahah!
Oguz Mongol = Sari Monguz!
I sued you and the others after receiving your IPs & Home address by interpol virtual crimes from www.topix.com directorate.
You will be in jail in 3-4 weeks for using my name and ID..

Turkey is not a member of EU but as an associate member it has rights to protect people from labelling and insults..

everytime you repeat using your crime will be double..
Good luck moron.It is europe not Greece..

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 7, 2012
 
It's about time , every body knows that HELLenism is a load of shit invented by their equally shit fake king otto of germany/Danmark, who hired Gustav from Germany to unite the unstable dangerous mix of Albanians, Vlachs,Macedonians,Turks,Gypsi es,and other Test-tube greeks....

Macedonia has replaced this term with the appropriate MACEDONIANISM AND ALEKSANDARISM...

In the book, one can note the removal of the terms Hellenism and Hellenic who were coined by Historian (Politician) Johann Gustav Droysen, hired by the then Greek ruler Prince Otto.

The reason for the term "Hellenism" (1836) was for Prince Otto to unite as he called the "dangerous mixture of Albanians, Macedonians, Vlachs, Turks in Greece".

Mr Panov's book uses the terms Macedonianism and Alexandrism instead.

The author was asked by a pesky A1 journalist who kept interrupting why Mr Panov omitted the term 'Hellenic'!

Mr Panov said the term was incorrect, was created 150 years ago for political, not historical purposes.

The book establishes the connection of today's Macedonians with the Ancients.

'The History of the Macedonian People' is published by the Institute of National History and is available in Macedonian and English, to be distributed to foreign organizations worldwide.//Marija Nikolovska for MiNa
PROTAGORAS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 7, 2012
 
OguzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
I sued you and the others after receiving your IPs & Home address by interpol virtual crimes from www.topix.com directorate.
You will be in jail in 3-4 weeks for using my name and ID..
Turkey is not a member of EU but as an associate member it has rights to protect people from labelling and insults..
everytime you repeat using your crime will be double..
Good luck moron.It is europe not Greece..
Hey Monguz Tsoglan !

Where is you turko-mongol justice and dignity??

Did you ever have any??

In Australia turko-mongols are known as thieves and wife killers!

When is your next GENOCIDE Mr Tsoglan ??

Kurdistan??

Syria ??
NO NATO FOR YOU FYROM

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 7, 2012
 
OguzTolga wrote:
It's about time , every body knows that HELLenism is a load of shit invented by their equally shit fake king otto of germany/Danmark, who hired Gustav from Germany to unite the unstable dangerous mix of Albanians, Vlachs,Macedonians,Turks,Gypsi es,and other Test-tube greeks....
Macedonia has replaced this term with the appropriate MACEDONIANISM AND ALEKSANDARISM...
In the book, one can note the removal of the terms Hellenism and Hellenic who were coined by Historian (Politician) Johann Gustav Droysen, hired by the then Greek ruler Prince Otto.
The reason for the term "Hellenism" (1836) was for Prince Otto to unite as he called the "dangerous mixture of Albanians, Macedonians, Vlachs, Turks in Greece".
Mr Panov's book uses the terms Macedonianism and Alexandrism instead.
The author was asked by a pesky A1 journalist who kept interrupting why Mr Panov omitted the term 'Hellenic'!
Mr Panov said the term was incorrect, was created 150 years ago for political, not historical purposes.
The book establishes the connection of today's Macedonians with the Ancients.
'The History of the Macedonian People' is published by the Institute of National History and is available in Macedonian and English, to be distributed to foreign organizations worldwide.//Marija Nikolovska for MiNa
42.252 comments!
Go well,go shell!
Get a life,or this is your life?
MIZERIAAAAAAAAA!
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
Skopiane Oguz Tolga,you are Bulgarakos by dna and blood!
PROTAGORAS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 7, 2012
 
OguzTolga wrote:
It's about time , every body knows that HELLenism is a load of shit invented by their equally shit fake king otto of germany/Danmark, who hired Gustav from Germany to unite the unstable dangerous mix of Albanians, Vlachs,Macedonians,Turks,Gypsi es,and other Test-tube greeks....
Macedonia has replaced this term with the appropriate MACEDONIANISM AND ALEKSANDARISM...
In the book, one can note the removal of the terms Hellenism and Hellenic who were coined by Historian (Politician) Johann Gustav Droysen, hired by the then Greek ruler Prince Otto.
The reason for the term "Hellenism" (1836) was for Prince Otto to unite as he called the "dangerous mixture of Albanians, Macedonians, Vlachs, Turks in Greece".
Mr Panov's book uses the terms Macedonianism and Alexandrism instead.
The author was asked by a pesky A1 journalist who kept interrupting why Mr Panov omitted the term 'Hellenic'!
Mr Panov said the term was incorrect, was created 150 years ago for political, not historical purposes.
The book establishes the connection of today's Macedonians with the Ancients.
'The History of the Macedonian People' is published by the Institute of National History and is available in Macedonian and English, to be distributed to foreign organizations worldwide.//Marija Nikolovska for MiNa
Stay on the topic idiot!

Show us proof that Macedonia is not Greek !

Show us 'turkish" (hahahahah, let me laugh!) civilisation!

I don't mean GENOCIDE and Murdering innocent children and women!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••