The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#532 May 28, 2012
Makedonski good luk wrote:
<quoted text>
you see my little fury imbecile the greeks call these people the indiginous people of the land where you get your fact from again based on some propaganda only your bulgarian and slavic brothers would no. My question to you is were have all the greeks gone frfom FYROM who opressed who you Little fury animal
you should ask, how did the greeks appear in aegean makedonija..you will ahve your answer.....

Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians
Mitch

Doncaster, Australia

#533 Jun 3, 2012
Hey Crap Purveyor malaka, you've been citing and quoting Herodotus here for over two and a half years now. Herodotus must then be an agreeable source to you. That being the case, would you mind sharing with us Herodotus' views as relates to the Greekness of ancient Macedonia and ancient Macedonians? Go on, share that with us.

Let me help you out here a little, consider:

"Tell your king (Xerxes), who sent you, how his Greek viceroy (Alexander I) of Macedonia has received you hospitably." (Herod. V, 20, 4 [Loeb])

"Now, that these descendants of Perdiccas are Greeks, as they themselves say, I myself chance to know." (Herod. V, 22, 1 [Loeb])

"But Alexander (I), proving himself to be an Argive, was judged to be a Greek; so he contended in the furlong race and ran a dead heat for first place." (Herod. V, 22, 2)

"For I (Alexander I) myself am by ancient descent a Greek, and I would not willingly see Hellas change her freedom for slavery." (Herod. IX, 45, 2 [Loeb])

You are right to cite and quote Herodotus on the Macedonia Forum as he had something of relevance to say. It says much about you though, about you lack of intellectual and moral integrity, that you completely ignore or overlook the most useful learnings from Herodotus on the matter. But then, you are a Skop. True to form, some would say.
The Lie Detector

Melbourne, Australia

#534 Jun 3, 2012
Mitch wrote:
Hey Crap Purveyor malaka, you've been citing and quoting Herodotus here for over two and a half years now. Herodotus must then be an agreeable source to you. That being the case, would you mind sharing with us Herodotus' views as relates to the Greekness of ancient Macedonia and ancient Macedonians? Go on, share that with us.
Let me help you out here a little, consider:
"Tell your king (Xerxes), who sent you, how his Greek viceroy (Alexander I) of Macedonia has received you hospitably." (Herod. V, 20, 4 [Loeb])
"Now, that these descendants of Perdiccas are Greeks, as they themselves say, I myself chance to know." (Herod. V, 22, 1 [Loeb])
"But Alexander (I), proving himself to be an Argive, was judged to be a Greek; so he contended in the furlong race and ran a dead heat for first place." (Herod. V, 22, 2)
"For I (Alexander I) myself am by ancient descent a Greek, and I would not willingly see Hellas change her freedom for slavery." (Herod. IX, 45, 2 [Loeb])
You are right to cite and quote Herodotus on the Macedonia Forum as he had something of relevance to say. It says much about you though, about you lack of intellectual and moral integrity, that you completely ignore or overlook the most useful learnings from Herodotus on the matter. But then, you are a Skop. True to form, some would say.
you call this proof!!!!!!

why was aleksandar even questioned as a greek at the olympics...for if the macedonians were greek, there would be no reason to question him, like the spartans or athenians...but because they knew he was not greek he was forbbiden to race, he some how falsified his apparent origins to race, maybe he produced a greek passport LOL, reluctantly at that , he came first and WAS NEVER RECORDED AS A WINNER OR OFFICIAL CONTENDER?????

A VICEROY IS A REPRESENTATIVE ..not necessarily a greek...but a mediator....

if you take grek mythology as fact, WHICH NO ONE ON THIS PLANET DOES EXCEPT FOR BRAIN DAMAGED GREKS, then you will be offering goats to ZEUS, another fabricated god from egypt..

wake up ...there is no evidence that will prove that macedonian were greek...you know this is fact , but clutch at strings to pull the wool over the world eyes..we are not blind to your lies, but as herodotus states you greeks are pure egyptians and not even european which explains your dark complextion and egyptian and arabic ffod!!!

Since: Apr 12

Blacktown, Australia

#537 Jun 4, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>you should ask, how did the greeks appear in aegean makedonija..you will ahve your answer.....
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians
Well thanks. So the greeks built the pyramids
even more proof that you bulgarians are NOT macedonian

SLAV

Blacktown, Australia

#538 Jun 4, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>you call this proof!!!!!!
why was aleksandar even questioned as a greek at the olympics...for if the macedonians were greek, there would be no reason to question him, like the spartans or athenians...but because they knew he was not greek he was forbbiden to race, he some how falsified his apparent origins to race, maybe he produced a greek passport LOL, reluctantly at that , he came first and WAS NEVER RECORDED AS A WINNER OR OFFICIAL CONTENDER?????
A VICEROY IS A REPRESENTATIVE ..not necessarily a greek...but a mediator....
if you take grek mythology as fact, WHICH NO ONE ON THIS PLANET DOES EXCEPT FOR BRAIN DAMAGED GREKS, then you will be offering goats to ZEUS, another fabricated god from egypt..
wake up ...there is no evidence that will prove that macedonian were greek...you know this is fact , but clutch at strings to pull the wool over the world eyes..we are not blind to your lies, but as herodotus states you greeks are pure egyptians and not even european which explains your dark complextion and egyptian and arabic ffod!!!
LOL

you are still a slav regardless of what you perceive as proof

Macedonians where are and will always be greek

FYROM IS ONLY A made up country with no real history to be proud of

LOL
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#539 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL
you are still a slav regardless of what you perceive as proof
Macedonians where are and will always be greek
FYROM IS ONLY A made up country with no real history to be proud of
LOL
Judged:
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.

Sydney, Australia

#540 Jun 5, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Judged:
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.
lol

so thanks to the egyptians A cradle of A civilisation Greece Rome

you are still a slav

only raki(arabic)
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#542 Jun 6, 2012
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.”
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#543 Jun 6, 2012
Macedonia is Hellenic! Not Slavobulgarian!!

The Argead dynasty of Macedonia

&fe ature=related
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#544 Jun 6, 2012
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
Macedonia is Hellenic! Not Slavobulgarian!!
The Argead dynasty of Macedonia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oqqeta9eBGIXX&feature=rel ated
WAS THIS THE SAME DYNASTY THAT WAS A MYTH...you know that myths are not facts malaka...
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#545 Jun 7, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajde fake Fyromian!
Macedonia is Hellenic ! Makedonia!

AMPHIPOLITWN
http://www.mylister.com/members/17/mar10/amph...

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#546 Jun 7, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>WAS THIS THE SAME DYNASTY THAT WAS A MYTH...you know that myths are not facts malaka...
Oh..according to these morons, they are descendants of Zeus.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#547 Jun 7, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajde fake Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata!!
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#548 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
zeus the rock god....greeks will invent anything to hide their shameful gjpsi ways....they are not people but leach off society like parasites....get the mortein!!!

Sydney, Australia

#549 Jun 7, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
Greek myths take the evidence further. They clearly state that the first “Greeks” were Egyptians, who had colonised the Greek isles and mainland. Diodorus Siculus wrote that Kekrops originated from Egypt and founded Athens as a colony of the Egyptian town of Sais. The goddess Athena was in truth the Egyptian Neith, matron of the city of Sais. Two Greek families, the Eumolpidae and the Ceryces, were said to descend from Egyptian priests. The two families were tasked with the rituals of the goddess Athena. They stated:“and their offerings and their old ceremonies were practiced by the people of Athens in the same manner as it was held with the ancient Egyptians.[These two families] are the only Greeks who swear to Isis and they resemble both facially and in mannerisms the Egyptians.”
you are stupendously smart

so what does this actually mean?

lets put some perspective on what you read on the PSUEDO macedonian truth forum

you are a Slav so fark off
You are not Macedonian because you are not an egyptian
LOL

Iteresting too that you use a mythological historian to base some conclusion on where the greeks originated

at the end of the day its a viscious circle you are reinventing
Guess what you are still a slav

oh also dont forget it took you slavs nearly 100 yearws after the greeks got independence from the turks so who is more turkish the greeks or the slavs that where under ottoman control for al least one further generation

LOL

DARM KUNTY

Sydney, Australia

#550 Jun 7, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>zeus the rock god....greeks will invent anything to hide their shameful gjpsi ways....they are not people but leach off society like parasites....get the mortein!!!
so fark wit got educated in australia

yes so what you are a slv mythology has nothing to with it

You aare a slv

LOL

macedonian history however ambiguous you make it the macedonians where not slavs so fark off you Bulgarian serbo sarcasm of fly

LOLOLOL

slav
bulgaro

Sydney, Australia

#551 Jun 7, 2012
<quoted text>
according to a erecent gene study in FYROM

you are closely related to the serbs/bulgarian

dont tell me they are macedonians too

stupid peasant go herd some sheep chopan

thats what you ancient ancestors where brought to europe for thats right brought to europe from asia you see stupi bulgaro caucasians( whit people come fram asia minor (ohg thats right darm fark your stupido academics forgot to re invent that part of your fake(pseudo) nationality

LOL
slav
bulgaro

Sydney, Australia

#552 Jun 7, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>WAS THIS THE SAME DYNASTY THAT WAS A MYTH...you know that myths are not facts malaka...
my 5 cents worth to you troglodytes

GET A DICTIONARY and look up meanings of words before you start using EM

any dictionary preferably one thats recommended for teenagers

kurva
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#553 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
so fark wit got educated in australia
yes so what you are a slv mythology has nothing to with it
You aare a slv
LOL
macedonian history however ambiguous you make it the macedonians where not slavs so fark off you Bulgarian serbo sarcasm of fly
LOLOLOL
slav
bulgaro
no need for trivialities, just respect your pontass gypsy goat herding turkish origins from the greco/turko war you lost...majmun..
GEOROX

Chicago, IL

#554 Jun 18, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>no need for trivialities, just respect your pontass gypsy goat herding turkish origins from the greco/turko war you lost...majmun..
At least we fought the Turks pizdo, SEVERAL TIMES!:-)

When the f@ck did you???

Simple questions for simple people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 1 min SCOPJAN PARASITE 425,755
Fake YUGO SKOPIAN nation 3 min DaniEl 25
ALEXANDROS was white not SCOPIAN gypsy ARAB (Jun '12) 8 min Gorgi 85
Fake "Greex" LEARNING MACEDONIAN!!! 8 min MACEDONIA TIMELESS 3
Documentary that shocked the fake "Greex" - "1821" 12 min MACEDONIA TIMELESS 69
ROADSIGNS in MACEDONIAN in Albania!!!! (Apr '11) 18 min MACEDONIA TIMELESS 7
LU students in the land of Alexander the Great 18 min MACEDONIA TIMELESS 26
Modern greeks are gypsies? (Jan '12) 50 min DaniEl 12,276
Bre GRUEVSKI! BMPO is BULGARIAN 2 hr Macedonia is HELL... 321
how long are we gona take this Greek crap 2 hr Born free - Molon... 24