Happy

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Ke ya Bloem next week ka tuesday. ke kopa moth a ka mphang kuku for the whole night. ke tlo robala guest house for one night. Please nthuseng
maboea a cheleng

Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

skaba tloaela batho hampe wena hela. ke mang aka batlang ho robala le wena. nxa

“O Mpona Ke Le Betere”

Since: Sep 11

Hole Le Haufinyane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Happy wrote:
Ke ya Bloem next week ka tuesday. ke kopa moth a ka mphang kuku for the whole night. ke tlo robala guest house for one night. Please nthuseng
O tlo ja matsoho ano a hao busiu kaofela
Momo

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Give me contacts. Wil get back to you
Pamela

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Try Tabitha, she'll do anyone, anytime for anything!
Hope

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Happy wrote:
Ako ye Andries Pretorius Street o tla fumana makhosha ke bona beng ba mosebetsi oo wena o tle le mokotla wa tjhelete feela.
Peter

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Tabitha? Did someone say Tabitha? Yea, I know her, she's good to go anywhere, anytime with anybody! She's cheap too. She changes her number all the time though so you might not be able to get in touch with her.(Sigh) I wish I knew where she was.
Hope

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Peter wrote:
Tabitha? Did someone say Tabitha? Yea, I know her, she's good to go anywhere, anytime with anybody! She's cheap too. She changes her number all the time though so you might not be able to get in touch with her.(Sigh) I wish I knew where she was.
Dumela Peter o tswa kae hara le?

“O Mpona Ke Le Betere”

Since: Sep 11

Hole Le Haufinyane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Peter wrote:
Tabitha ke mang??
Happy

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

contact me via email wepener@webmail.co.za
Tsepo

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Peter wrote:
Peter did you find her? E-mail me details

“tym is always rite 2 do rite”

Since: May 10

Mangaung

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Ha ha ha ha Hope o e tsebella kae Andries Pretorius?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••