Rushed James

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Hi Magantan Babayee, I'm looking a magantan babayee for weekend outings, parties, restaurants, etc. I'll pay sum as well. I'm in kuwait and any babyeee here kindly contact me...rushed_2004@hotmail.com.. .by a magantan lalake
Dude

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Hi Girls , I am Ravi 26 Sri Lankan male Working in Kuwait, I am Seeking Young Philipine lady, mail me with Photos,

dudefun82@yahoo.com
kicki

Dawson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

have you all noticed, that all those hypocrats, running to church on sundays, are the worse? no matter if they fillipino or american. All of them act like they are religious, but they brake the law all the time.
i just seen this married american contractor going to church the first time in april, meet this filipino there and take her right to the hotel afterwards. what kind of shit is that? She claim to be a yoga teacher and she want money from him same day. she gave him std that's all
that is inmoral and sick what these people do. the man are going
back to the us giving std back to there wifes. What inmoral world is that
kuwaiti need to deport thes whores back to there countries !!!
Yankee09

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

jack wrote:
well i am not american, so what shall i do to get filipino woman?? as i know filipino woman love americans and i dont know why
Ummm... to get a Green Card??
hari

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

my ambition is to have friendship with a philipine girl and also have some sex relation with her. If any body interested please contact me in the following email id harisomankwt@gmail.com
Enigma

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

This topic about Filipinas are so degrading. Women of different race shouldnt be judge or measured of how he takes care of her man or how he blow his mind or how she could be so smarter than him..
Filipino women should be measured of how they triumph in worst situation, how to deal with mongrels in the street, how to deal with maniacs of different nationality and race.
Your definition and statements towards Filipino women are pathetic.
kicki

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Shame on the hotel managers in Kuwait, such as Hilton. They post door guards on the flats, but any contractor living there can sneak these prostitutes in there rooms.
and kuwaities make such a big fuzz about adultery... they stone there own people, but they overlook that every second filipino have some going on with a contractor.
Shame on the employers like flex gym.. they hire these woman without a medical check. Majority has std's and that subject is tabu.
I am sick of this hypocrate country. Acting so holy
If you look behind the curtain you see the sodom and gomorrha.
abdullah

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

hi i want girl for laif patnr my age 42 good girl i am from dubai talha_ali51@yahoo.com 0501885799
filpino girl only age from 25 to32
Foreign labor

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Every society has a number of woman who are looking for cash and will even prostitute themselves to obtain it. Men as well.

So, Filipina's in Kuwait market themselves to contractors, while American girls market themselves to New York State's former Govenor and a great golfer.

Niether of these are accurate specimens of their respective country's female population.
Mr Robert

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

hi girls
I want meet u
I am
searching
For
Nice
Girls
Or
Ladys
Any
Where u r
Waiting
U
Always at 00966507067036
crissangel

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

I have a "friend" philipina and every time she dont like a person in the work she ask me if i can make a picture for that person and give to her to make a magic!!!How low they are and dangerous ,for a small reaon u want to make somebody sick.They eating dogs to :)
lance

Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

hey iam also working in kuwait and i need a good friendship girl.my number is 55037255 ok anygirl no problem even indian or srilankan any body.just wiat for reply
sri lanka

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

lance wrote:
hey iam also working in kuwait and i need a good friendship girl.my number is 55037255 ok anygirl no problem even indian or srilankan any body.just wiat for reply
you advt. even indian or srilankan why ? they are low class??????
be real

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

rapture wrote:
look at this guys AHMAD.. is this a matrimonial site ???
Look at this guys AHMAD.. is this a matrimonial site ??? I want a Filipina Girl… group dude.. what you think some oen will come to you and say ohh take this is my number and come to me and …… me …
Filipina girls are with any other guys in Kuwait is just becoz of money .. I think its one of the subject what they study in the school like how to go out of Philippines and get a guy suck all this money and come back home with a kidd..
Filipinos are BULL FICKIN SHIT .. not faithful at all
How fool you are to say that Filipinos are like that?!
We are all different!!!
Maybe some filipino are with other guys in kuwait 'coz of money.
But not all!!!
How come you know that Filipinos were not faithful???
Have you ever been in a relationship with a Filipino?!
I don't think so...
'Coz if u did you will never say those untestifying words.
I am proud to tell you that I AM A FILIPINO...!!!
Try to respect your self,so you can find someone who will respect you.
Faisal

Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

im looking for a good american girl that want to share my life
rahul

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

hi girls im looking girl as my parter in kuwait i will provide u every thing please e-mail to me or give a call to me (adiani16@yahoo.com)tel# 00965-55789842
ahmed

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

you can get filipino girl for 1 KD. Just take to KFC for dinner meal and then they will sleep with you. If you want BJ from filipino then you need to spend extra 5 KD.
In short Filipino girls are cheap prostitutes
wrong world

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Jdubb wrote:
I love Filipinas. I think they are some of the nicest women I have ever met. So sweet and kind to their man. American women should take lessons from the Filipinas on how to be good to your man so he won't run off to another women who treats him better.
Have you realized that these girls are only after the paycheck of the guy. They take care of the man so they get the ATM card for the day. And would you rather have a woman that you have to spend your entire savings on or a woman that has her own bank account???
be real

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

ahmed wrote:
you can get filipino girl for 1 KD. Just take to KFC for dinner meal and then they will sleep with you. If you want BJ from filipino then you need to spend extra 5 KD.
In short Filipino girls are cheap prostitutes
Maybe you can say SOME!!! not all...
Remember,you didn't take all Filipino girls yet in KFC.
Excuse me,1 KD???
huh!
shame on you,I'd rather say use that 1 KD to buy deodorant or perfume for you to smell good if you can buy in a cost of 1 KD...
be real

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

wrong world wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you realized that these girls are only after the paycheck of the guy. They take care of the man so they get the ATM card for the day. And would you rather have a woman that you have to spend your entire savings on or a woman that has her own bank account???
You are really insecured for Pilipino girls,not so obvious...
How many boyfriends you had before?
Maybe some of them were having a relationship with some Pilipina,and ofcourse those had to left you when they know that Pilipina are more sweet,caring and lovable than you.
Most of all when those man knows of your attitude.
Good luck!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Kuwait Forum right now

Search the Kuwait Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian studs only 31 min Strawberry bums 1
Bigger buttocks 46 min Plz 1
any girls wanna have a good time on camp b? 3 hr b-rye 1
Hookup on camp buehring 3 hr b-rye 11
Looking for a gay guys or men in Kuwait (Aug '13) 4 hr apache4u2atyahoo 57
exchange massage tonight 5 hr apache4u2atyahoo 1
looking for a top guy... 6 hr jack 4
•••
•••