Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

AROWANA FISH AVAILABLE FOR SALE CONTACT PLEASE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES.AROWNA FISH AVAILABLEf sale(info.wungshultd@ymail.com
mhamad

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

how much the price

and do you have stor in kuwait
Good quality super red

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

We are having Top super red arowanas fish and many others fish for sale We supply live Super Red, Red Asian Arowana,jardini Arowana,Chili Red,Golden Arowana and others etc... Each equiped with chip & certificate to comply with CITES We grow into one of the best arowana's brand, well known in International market . We supply best quality live Asian Arowana / Scleropages Formosus, from size 15 cm & up. Each equiped with chip & certificate to comply with CITES We deliver live Arowana by air cargo, so we can deliver to almost anywhere in the world. Re-sellers are welcomed to inquire.Quality and healthy +A Grade,We give them out on an affordable price, contact now on more infos, serious inquires only,
EXPORTATION SIZES: 3-21inches and contact with your number.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Kuwait Forum right now

Search the Kuwait Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Photographer for Couples 47 min Dubai_Male 1
Massage for Ladies 50 min Dubai_Male 1
weed next week 2 hr OUDA 2
need weed or hash 2 hr OUDA 5
Hi 3 hr deardear 2
Romantic sex 5 hr Ward 1
need very fat man 7 hr kuwaiti_btm 1
•••
•••