Dozens wounded as Serbs, Kosovo police clash

Jun 28, 2012 Full story: The Star Online 9

More than 50 people were injured in clashes on Thursday when the authorities in Kosovo deported a group of visiting Serbs who accused the police of shooting at them, leaving one with life-threatening gunshot injuries.

Full Story
I am your GOD

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jun 28, 2012
cigo on welfare in Slovenia - this is another servian LOSS - whilst celebrating this LOSS FROM 1389 !!!!!!
Sranjo Tudjman

Pyrmont, Australia

#3 Jun 28, 2012
I am your DOG wrote:
Typical Koqevar Dogs shooting at Unarmed Serb Civilians. This is the ONLY way Cowardly croats and Filthy koqevars will Ever inflict loss' to our SERBIAN MASTERS!!!
Very True.

P.S. I LOVE your name, it suits you 100%

Stvarno si Djukela hahahahahahahahahahaha
You are big DOG

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
I am your GOD wrote:
cigo on welfare in Slovenia - this is another servian LOSS - whilst celebrating this LOSS FROM 1389 !!!!!!
You're no God, low life. But you're everyone's DOG, here, you BARK to much. We need DOG CATCHER!!!!!
You are my DOG

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2012
I am your GOD wrote:
WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF !!!!!!!!!!
You are my DOG

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2012
I am your GOD wrote:
You need rabid shot!
Proud shqiptare

Australia

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Just shoot them Serb gypsy terrorist bastards causing trouble to the albanian heartland Kosova ! Soon there will be no Chetnik PEDERAC in Kosova , free Kosova of Serb filth they make KOSOVA stink !! KOSOVA I ALBANIA!!!!!:)). SERBIA I MAJMUNS hahaha u low life criminal gypsies, U WILL BE WIPED OUT GIVE IT TIME ! Bye bye PEDERAC cigo:))))))
CROs r Wien stablekeepers

Scranton, PA

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Shut up gay croat co..kbreath posing as albanian

Did you finally learn how to spell shqiptare lol?
Proud shqiptare

Australia

#10 Jun 29, 2012
CROs r Wien stablekeepers wrote:
Shut up gay croat co..kbreath posing as albanian
Did you finally learn how to spell shqiptare lol?
If I'm gay so are you PEDERAC!
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Proud shqiptare wrote:
Just shoot them Serb gypsy terrorist bastards causing trouble to the albanian heartland Kosova ! Soon there will be no Chetnik PEDERAC in Kosova , free Kosova of Serb filth they make KOSOVA stink !! KOSOVA I ALBANIA!!!!!:)). SERBIA I MAJMUNS hahaha u low life criminal gypsies, U WILL BE WIPED OUT GIVE IT TIME ! Bye bye PEDERAC cigo:))))))
The only thing that stinks is the betrayal of minority Serbs living in Kosovo(Serbia) and can't even rely on Serbia to "fix" the situation because of the FEAR of NATO intervention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbia must accept Kosovo plan or risk isolatio... (Apr '13) 9 hr servonazis 78
Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) 11 hr servonazis 85
Constitutional Court blasted for 'cowardly act' Dec 17 hell yeah 3
Rita Ora celebrates turning 24 Dec 14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec 11 romans 21,077
Highlights of the 2014 Swiss OSCE chairmanship Dec 9 servonazis 4
Inmate murders his wife during prison visit Dec 1 coyote 21
More from around the web