'Compulsory service abolishment army's biggest success'

Apr 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: B92

Serbian Army Chief of Staff Lt.Gen. Ljubisa Dikoviae has said that abolishment of compulsory military service was one of the army's "greatest successes". Speaking for B92 TV late on Monday, Dikoviae noted that the process, referred to as "the professionalization", left the possibility of voluntary service, and said there was "great interest in ... (more)

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MIG

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Ijanderson977 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, going on about Greece and Macedonia when the article has nothing to do with the naming dispute.
Greece and Fyrom. There is no country named Macedonia, the only Macedonia existing is part of Greece.
LMAO

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Olga Steponabish wrote:
Bah! You are all nuts! Da!
What's your point Olga?
LMAO

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Ijanderson977 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, going on about Greece and Macedonia when the article has nothing to do with the naming dispute.
ok so why don't u say something on the subject?

“Yorkshire till I Die!”

Since: Jun 09

Keighley, Yorkshire, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so why don't u say something on the subject?
What is the point when no one else is???

However I should have known, it is B92. There is bound to be loads of nationalists from the Balkans!
LMAO

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Ijanderson977 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point when no one else is???
However I should have known, it is B92. There is bound to be loads of nationalists from the Balkans!
Are u suggesting that there are no nationalists in UK?

“Yorkshire till I Die!”

Since: Jun 09

Keighley, Yorkshire, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u suggesting that there are no nationalists in UK?
No I am not suggesting that at all, where did you get that idea from? I didn't even imply such a thing.

What I am suggesting is that the Balkans is well know for it's fair share of Nationalists (and Ultra-Nationalists) and that they like to hang out on the comment pages of B92 News.

You see that has correlation with my previous comment, unlike your incorrect claim of what you thought I was suggesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••