Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

celametsiba
menin atim zaker naiman,wants to learn kazakh languga, is there any chance for me to learn kazakh language in Kazakhstan for short time,
if there is any chance and acadamy or national institute please advice me and inform me.
rahmat sizin.
Oskar

Atyrau, Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

zaker Naiman wrote:
celametsiba
menin atim zaker naiman,wants to learn kazakh languga, is there any chance for me to learn kazakh language in Kazakhstan for short time,
if there is any chance and acadamy or national institute please advice me and inform me.
rahmat sizin.
Salemetsizbe Zaker,
very glad to hear it, if you are looking for a some training centre to learn Kazakh languga in short time, i think i can help you but just advise me in which city you are?

Rakhmet,
Oskar
zaker Naiman

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Oskar wrote:
<quoted text>
Salemetsizbe Zaker,
very glad to hear it, if you are looking for a some training centre to learn Kazakh languga in short time, i think i can help you but just advise me in which city you are?
Rakhmet,
Oskar
celam oskar
haliniz kalai? hope be zhaksi
rakhmat oskar for replying mening answer.
actually i am living in Kabul, afghanistanda,
i download some you tube movie but its not satisfied , they are so short and learned some greeting phrase.
i would be appreciate if you help me in this regards .
rakhmet
zaker naiman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kazakhstan Discussions

Search the Kazakhstan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
fun in Almaty (Nov '07) 1 hr MoroccanAustralian 2
I love Kazakh girls (Jan '13) Sat justmalaysian 145
Kazakh are disgusting race , they want to be Eu... (Sep '13) Apr 11 jc_abroad 101
Nembutal (Aug '13) Apr 9 farrell 14
Kazakh people are ashamed of their own ethnic l... (Jul '11) Mar 31 Truth Preacher 151
Kazakhs, What is your ethnic race? Whites or As... (Jul '12) Mar 31 Truth Preacher 56
Our Islamic Empire will return lead by Turkey a... Mar 31 Truth Preacher 2
•••
•••
•••
•••