Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe

May 2, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The Search for Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe Images sent in by Star-Bulletin readers from around the world. via Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Comments
1 - 20 of 422 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Nick Kendall

Boulder, CO

#1 May 17, 2007
I hate hawaiians. i want to kick little dogs into the rivers of hawaii.

i hate hawaiians.,,,,<./3
why

Mililani, HI

#2 May 23, 2007
why
kjamchater

Garland, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2007
Hell yes, I hate hawaiians, too. They come to the mainland and are poor, ignorant, scum-sucking morons. Ugh, I hate them.
Down With Racism

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2007
Wow! Let me allow that to marinate....."Scum sucking morons". Why the intense hate for hawaiian's? There are loads of people in EVERY race that's poor and ignorant, so that would'nt be an intelligent argument. What's the deal?
Jimmyjoe

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jul 8, 2007
Hawaiians are (the part of the body we call the colon},I can't stand them.
Down With Racism

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jul 9, 2007
Still avoiding the question, i see. Just the meager rambling's of racist's. Carry on..i'm out.
Ontariowoman

Soldotna, AK

#7 Jul 9, 2007
I get it, you guys kjamchater, jimmyjoe are pissy because you are simple.
No worries, that happens when your aren't the brightest bulbs glowing. You get mad that your "different" and the only thing that you guys really know how to do is hate. It the only emotion that takes less that a brain cell to muster up.
Good luck to you guys. My opinion, send the Hawaiian's further north, I love a hot hawaiian guy. Anyone seen BJ Penn, Ontario's waiting for him!HaHa
bad cop no spam

Waipahu, HI

#8 Jul 16, 2007
I totally agree with the hate Hawaiian situation. They are completely ignorant, overweight, scum. Ive lived here unfortunately for about 4 months now. Its not us being the racist. Its the locals. Ive been pulled over downtown numerous time by local cops for doing next to nothing and then crushing me for every law in the book.
My friends and I are always defending ourselves when we go out. good thing these fat fucks cant fight for shit. sick of these people
kanoa

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2007
first of all hawaiians aren't the only scum..I hate the mainland and all the haoles..wish I never left home..its no wonder no one likes u guys. Dont hate because people in hawai'i dont like you..just except it and leave our state.
ulikebeef

Ewa Beach, HI

#10 Jul 24, 2007
Kanoa, stop being nice to these guys. These people are just jealous of the Hawaiian. It is true that haoles smell. I work in the tourist business and watching these lobsters turn from beige to red is funny. I don't think they know that they really smell, seriously. Not to far back the sewers in Waikiki broke and they ended up smelling their own crap LOL. Some haole decided to take a dive in ala-wai crap and died. Not are they smelly but they're as stupid as can get.
One day while driving these smelly people around Waikiki I noticed a couple haoles fishing in the Ala wai canal. This was just days after smelling they're own shit. These haoles had a barbeque hibachi stove going and were salt and peppering their fishes cooking them. Maaaaann, they were actually enjoying the mullet even while the Danger sign was posted all along the canal. In fukkincredible!
But the haole WOMEN??? Oh my god!!! They are gorgeous and LOOOOVE us brown Hawaiian men. I have an easy time getting laid nightly with white women. They do the nastiest sex west of the pecos man. And I give them a taste ofmy own shit...they LOVE it and come back for thirds!!:-)
Down With Racism

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2007
What's a 'Haole'? Is this a derogatory name for white people?
Josh

Herndon, VA

#12 Jul 26, 2007
I'm mixed Hawaiian, Portuguese, German, Irish and Native American. For some reason I came out white. I grew up on Maui and now I'm in the Air Force in the Mainland. Everywhere you go you see the good and the bad in every race. I get along with everybody for the most part. Where do I fit in in this argument? I don't, you see, as the mixed children are the ones that can never feel like they completely fit in anywhere. My experience has taught me, however, that in Hawai`i you will find the most tolerance. Guess what: you can't choose the way you come out, just the way you act when you get there, so stop acting like assholes.
Hawaiian

Pearl City, HI

#13 Aug 9, 2007
Why you Haoles hate us Hawaiians. Is it because you all stole our land and were fighting for it back. I have only one thing to say. Imua, We will win this fight...
I see you---

Reno, NV

#14 Aug 10, 2007
You just entertain yourselves with insults. That's pretty feeble don't you think?
The Hawaii of today, incorporating the mix of people, is an advanced civilization! It creates beauty, thought, significant art, and contributes to its own well-being and to people from other places who might just be able to appreciate it.

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Ashiharacho, Japan

#15 Aug 14, 2007
I work in a restaraunt PT here that has a Hawaian theme called "The Aloha cafe'". We have satelite radio and it actually gets live broadcasts from Hawaii, I can't recall the stations call letters but they play mostly classic rock and that dreadful version of "Somewhere over the rainbow" anyway.
Does the traffic there suck as much as the traffic reports make it sound like it does?
Upstate Brother

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2007
Damn, white people are mad at EVERYBODY,lol! Is it that deep down inside you are mad that the majority of the worlds people are Black or Brown? It sound's simple, yet i believe this to be one of the motivating factor's on why your race(most, not all.) is so hostile.
Jean

Honolulu, HI

#17 Aug 21, 2007
kanoa wrote:
first of all hawaiians aren't the only scum..I hate the mainland and all the haoles..wish I never left home..its no wonder no one likes u guys. Dont hate because people in hawai'i dont like you..just except it and leave our state.
ytou sound all the main lander ass holes Japanese and Pearl Harbor , The Flips donot like there own culture , the Hawaiians and Samoians big fat ass slobs , hippos no class , most in Hawaii lazy unsucessful people free loaders , the whites and tourist money , the locals jealous of sucess , The druggy scums homeless bums , most are there because thats life you chose . Micros free stay , produce kids to collect the dole , no class or lack of education .
Molokai

Pearl City, HI

#18 Aug 29, 2007
eh not all the Hawaiians are the same. try come to Molokai we can show all you. oh and by the way all the Haoles are the same, think there better then everyone. Some of them come to Molokai and think they can build any where and when the dig up bones they move it. It's just like me digging up your parents or grandparents grave and throwing it in the trash... so all of you trying to put the Hawaiians down, do your research. Everything has a reason. You have a ? just ask... The Hawaiians has been holding there grief in to long. The new generation is here and we will take our place...IMUA we will move forward...
Timo FROM KAILUA

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2007
Yes, Hawaiians are ignorant idiots... They are quite smelly... Not are they f u c k i n g idiots but there food is disgusting! Did any of you try that P O I S H I T? F u c k i n g disgusting sticky moist purple paste that Hawaiians kill each other for at the supermarket? WTF?! Seriously Hawaiians... Go get your malos and go to Waimanalo and we'll set a bomb and you all can just DIE!!!
PROUD TO BE HAWAIIAN

United States

#20 Aug 30, 2007
WOW!!! I LIKE HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT HAWAIIANS ARE IGNORANT, FAT, SLOPPY, SMELLY PEOPLE...LOL... YOU GUYS KILLING ME... GET EDUCATED! KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT MY RACE AND CULTURE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AND TALK ALL THIS NONSENSE... IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW FEEBLE MINDED AND IMMATURE PEOPLE OUT THERE CAN BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE HAWAII, WHY ARE YOU LIVING THERE? GO BACK WHERE YOU FROM, WE NEVER WANTED TO BE A STATE OF U.S. WHOSE GOV'T IS SO CORRUPT AND EVIL! AND YOU WHITE AMERICANS WERE NEVER NATIVE PEOPLE OF NORTH AMERICA! YOU ALL ARE FROM ENGLAND, WHOSE ANCESTORS WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE KING! WHO CAME TO AMERICA AND MURDERED, RAPED AND STOLE THESE LANDS FROM THE NATIVE PEOPLE AND CORRUPTED THIS LAND CALLED AMERICA!! YOU GUYS CAME TO HAWAII, ALMOST WIPED OUT MY ANCESTORS WITH YOUR SICKNESS AND DISEASES!! WHO'S THE FAT, STINK, SLOBS NOW?? WHEN HAWAII IS GIVEN BACK TO ITS PEOPLE, NO WORRY, NONE OF YOU RACIST PIGS GOING EVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY WHAT WE CALL OUR AINA... THE KANAKA MAOLI OF HAWAII DON'T WANT YOU GUYS ON THERE AINA ANYWAY, BEAT IT!! ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PONO AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OTHERS, NO RESPECT, NO CONSCIENCE... YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR ALOHA!! AND BRAH, I GET PLENTY AUNTIES, UNCLES, COUSINS AND FRIENDS THAT CAN KICK YOUR ASS, NO PROBLEM! SO KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT CAUSE THATS ALL IT IS, WAHA... PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE F*** OUT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sushma pullout makes China, Russia uneasy 3 hr bacxi blow pipe 13
TAO FREEDOM TAO VIET. WIN, GET OUT SHlT WORMS N... 3 hr CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 97
ROBBERY BLUE DlAMOND ARAB SAUDI, JAPAN A SSHOLE... 3 hr CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 165
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 3 hr CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 257
Japanese cabinet ministers visit controversial ... 3 hr Switches 28
"Comfort Women are fake", says Abe and Hashimoto 3 hr Switches 35
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 3 hr Switches 28
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••