First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Daphne Brown

Fort Mill, SC

#1 May 19, 2011
Does anybody have a phone number so i can order the chicken pill or jamaican peritol?
SexyChase

Marlboro, NJ

#2 Jun 7, 2011
SexyChase

Marlboro, NJ

#3 Jun 7, 2011
lots of info*
Jamprince

North Adams, MA

#4 Jul 2, 2011
Anyone skeptical about the chicken pill powder pic working, email me now for before and after pics and all the info about the product. My email is : nevardo19@yahoo.com
chicken needs

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2011
We have chicken pills and fowl powder with hormone boosters for sale. 2 week supply for $50. Noticeable results of breast, butt and breast in 1 week . Payment method is Paypal. We ship the same day... We have limited supply!! Farmingsupply@yahoo.com for details.
Chicken pills

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jul 20, 2011
CHIcken pills/powder for sale.. 2 week supply for $50, results in 1 week
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#7 Aug 17, 2011
..Vhaat is dHat???...eh...
frenchy

London, UK

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Chicken pills wrote:
CHIcken pills/powder for sale.. 2 week supply for $50, results in 1 week
helllo im intrested pls email me elodie.bonazebi at yahoo.co.uk
frenchy

London, UK

#9 Aug 25, 2011
chicken needs wrote:
We have chicken pills and fowl powder with hormone boosters for sale. 2 week supply for $50. Noticeable results of breast, butt and breast in 1 week . Payment method is Paypal. We ship the same day... We have limited supply!! Farmingsupply@yahoo.com for details.
hello i want some can you email me please elodie.bonazebi@yahoo.co.uk
frenchy

London, UK

#10 Aug 25, 2011
hello who ever order peritol pill from gretel white i have order a pack from him i send sum money and now i cant get no reply from him and it being 5 day he not giving me no answer
dupa

Loughborough, UK

#11 Aug 25, 2011
frenchy wrote:
hello who ever order peritol pill from gretel white i have order a pack from him i send sum money and now i cant get no reply from him and it being 5 day he not giving me no answer
Oh sorry she is a scam i did order from her long back last year and i got nothing,if u look on the other topix chicken pills its there where she scammed a lot of people
tocute

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2011
i order from nevard he kept in touch the hold time hes good people,he send me one pack of poly-tonine.it last me about 3 weeks its been almost 6 weeks now still feeling pain in ass and legs but no results.what do u guys think about this will i get some results soon,cause am scared to take more and en up popin like a balloon LOL....
Bigger BOOTY

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Oct 8, 2011
Listen up ladies and gents.

I scrolled across this website which is selling the chicken pills to enlarge ya booty. Check it out -BUYCHICKENPILLS.COM

Just passing the info along for those who are still trying to get a hold to it, when you get a chance let us in on your progress with ya BIGGGGGER booty
Bigger BOOTY

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Oct 8, 2011
This question is for - phatcurves who was at blog tv ... I am just reading and ran a cross your comments stating your selling booty enhancement cream.

How do a girl like me get a hold to the stuff, send me the info. I am sure others are trying to get a hold of it to ,IF it really WORKS

Email -floYriah@yahoo.com
Avalon

Baltimore, MD

#15 Oct 20, 2011
I for one think tht yall full of shit so im suppose just send my money and pray wht u send me is the really things when ppl out here is skeeming and scaming and I work so hard for my money it so hard too trust ppl I would love the product but the real thing for my money.
Linda

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 21, 2011
Hey I don't have any pill but you can go to this forum
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beautifu...
copy and paste this link or email me at myanm18@gmail.com
Avalon wrote:
I for one think tht yall full of shit so im suppose just send my money and pray wht u send me is the really things when ppl out here is skeeming and scaming and I work so hard for my money it so hard too trust ppl I would love the product but the real thing for my money.
BabyGurl

Canada

#17 Oct 29, 2011
I order frm nevardo aka jamprice a long time ago and I never got my order because of sum defficulties and he didn't even send my money bck (smh) even tho he kept in contact I think that was the proper thing to to
big batty gal

Heanor, UK

#18 Oct 30, 2011
hello peeps i got the chicken pill and peritol pill if any one intersted just came back from ja i haven got a lot of suply so hurry im sellin the 2 pack for 50 pound as a got them cheap over there and im trying to help the girls out ere that getting scam and ask to pay ridicules price email me elodie.bonazebi@yahoo.co.uk
big batty gal

Heanor, UK

#19 Oct 30, 2011
Daphne Brown wrote:
Does anybody have a phone number so i can order the chicken pill or jamaican peritol?
give me a call 07572905688 i can suply both or email me elodie.bonazebi@yahoo.co.uk
tocute

Orange, CT

#21 Nov 14, 2011
has anyone heard of mineralytes suppose to be the chicken powder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamaicans VS Nigerians (Apr '12) 6 hr redz 150
mega payouts on all terminations this month 9 hr parascorp8 1
The worst Funeral Homes in Jamaica (Dec '09) 20 hr Paul 49
African American women are the most UGLY women ... (May '13) 21 hr Paul 48
Why Men Love Jamaican Women? (Aug '07) Sun nonpoint6 970
Why are most Jamaican people so ugly ? (Apr '12) Fri slobberdan 2,450
Jamaican Pastor Angers Congregation by Washing ... Dec 16 Yakitori 8
More from around the web