Obama urges Israel to give diplomacy a chance with Iran

Full story: The Washington Post

Video: President Obama say he prefers to use diplomacy to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, but he is making it clear that he won't "hesitate to use force" when necessary to defend the U.S. and its interests.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

When the Iranian president states that Israel should be blown off the map, I would say that diplomacy has already failed.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
When the Iranian president states that Israel should be blown off the map, I would say that diplomacy has already failed.
The problem with your argument is it's factually incorrect and therefore fatally flawed. The Iranian president NEVER said "Israel should be blown off the map".

Iranians don't hate Jews. There are 25,000 Iranian Jewish families who have lived in Iran for hundreds of years and who, despite decades of Israel's invitations to move, prefer their homes in Iran.

I think it's probably safe to assume that Iranians agree with the majority of Europeans and Brits who view Israel as the greatest threat to world peace.

Educate yourself. The truth will set you free....
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

yeah, like diplomacy has worked with these fanatics since jimmy cahtur times. Obama didn't wait for diplomacy to work before he sent bombs to libya now did he ?
Odumbas s Policies

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your argument is it's factually incorrect and therefore fatally flawed. The Iranian president NEVER said "Israel should be blown off the map".
Iranians don't hate Jews. There are 25,000 Iranian Jewish families who have lived in Iran for hundreds of years and who, despite decades of Israel's invitations to move, prefer their homes in Iran.
I think it's probably safe to assume that Iranians agree with the majority of Europeans and Brits who view Israel as the greatest threat to world peace.
You need to educate yourself!That is exactly what he said more than once.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Odumbas s Policies wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself!That is exactly what he said more than once.
While I have no reason to doubt you have HEARD that mistranslation/misrepresentati on of his words more than once, the fact remains Ahmadinejad NEVER said "Israel should be blown off the map."

The correct Farsi to English translation of what he said in the text of speech was: "...the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadine...

The Imam is correct. The Zionist regime, like every other fascist regime in the world before it, will "vanish from the pages of time." They always do....
Patriot

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate A Forgery - He Has No Legal Standing To Speak for US

The First-Ever Law Enforcement Investigation of Obama's Birth Records Indicates Systematic Fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It is time for Our elected to do their job, to honor their legally binding Oath of Office, to protect Our country, Our citizenry and Our form of government from Our enemies. We, the People they work for, CANNOT accept the lies, cover-ups and corruption of Our elected any longer.

Barack Hussein Obama is an enemy usurper. He has done everything he and his gang of organized forgers and ideological supporters could think of to hide his past for as long as possible. He has managed to subvert and corrupt judges and state officials, he has managed to destroy government passenger manifests, he has criminally used official government seals in forged documents and has hidden every aspect of his life from the public. He is scrambling, lying and breaking the law at every possible opportunity in an effort to continue hiding his past in order to complete his planned destruction of this country.
Barack Hussein Obama is not "a natural born citizen" thus not eligible for "the Office of President" (Article II, Section 1, Clause 4). That being the case, he cannot be "elected" by the voters, by the Electoral College, or by the House of Representatives (see Amendment XII). For neither the voters, nor the Electors, nor members of the House can change the Constitutional requirement, even by unanimous vote inter sese (see Article V).

Since Obama has dared to take the Presidential "Oath or Affirmation" of office, knowing that he is not "a natural born Citizen," he has thus committed the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7). For, being ineligible for "the Office of President," he cannot "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States," or even execute it at all, to any degree. Thus, his very act of taking the "Oath or Affirmation" is a violation thereof! So, even though the chief justice of the Supreme Court himself looked the other way and administered the "Oath or Affirmation," Obama derives no authority whatsoever from it.

Obama's purported "Oath or Affirmation" being perjured from the beginning, means Obama's every subsequent act in the usurped "Office of President" is a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.

Since Obama has become a usurper posturing as "the President," Congress cannot impeach him because, not being the actual President, he cannot be "removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors" (see Article II, Section 4).

Perhaps most importantly, Congress can pass no law while an usurper pretends to occupy "the Office of President." The Constitution provides that
"[e]very Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States" (Article I, Section 7, Clause 2). Not to a usurper posturing as "the President of the United States," but to the true and rightful President. If no such true and rightful President occupies the White House, no "Bill" will or can, "before it become a Law, be presented to [him]." If no "Bill" is so presented, no "Bill" will or can become a "Law." And any purported "Law" that the usurper "approve[s]" and "sign[s]," or that Congress passes over the usurper's "Objections," will be a nullity. Thus, by Obama deceitfully "entering office" as an usurper, Congress is rendered effectively impotent for as long as it acquiesces in his pretenses as "President."

It is Our duty as American citizens as well as the duty of Congress to DEMAND a full Congressional investigation of this matter and hold accountable to the fullest extent of the Law Barack Hussein Obama and all involved in this conspiracy.

http://www.usa.gov/Contact.shtml
drink The hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Anyway - I Also Feel That Are Underlying Mental Disorders Here - No More War' Please!...

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1294924/tommy-cr...

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paraphrasing. That isn't what he said verbatim, but that is EXACTLY what he meant.
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

lolol wrote:
yeah, like diplomacy has worked with these fanatics since jimmy cahtur times. Obama didn't wait for diplomacy to work before he sent bombs to libya now did he ?
Actually diplomacy worked quite well in the Carter days...how do you think we got all the hostages back alive?
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paraphrasing. That isn't what he said verbatim, but that is EXACTLY what he meant.
Not really, since he was actually quoting someone else. What is so bad about calling for regime change? We do it all the time.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you have special powers denied to the rest of us - the power of mind reading; interesting!

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually diplomacy worked quite well in the Carter days...how do you think we got all the hostages back alive?
Carter didn't get back shit. They were held for 444 days and were released the day after Reagan was elected because Iran knew that Reagan wasn't going to play their little games.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news here is that FINALLY its the iranians turn to get a good pounding. They've been asking for it longer than any muslims. Their military can be destroyed in about 48 hours like all backasswards, arrogant muslim nations. But the key is to off the perverted mullahs and clerics starting with khamenei.
Justthefacts

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
That was NEVER said. That is a lie to help the war monger cause.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Justthefacts

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Odumbas s Policies wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself!That is exactly what he said more than once.
Post your educated fact. He did not say it George Bush wantabe.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter didn't get back shit. They were held for 444 days and were released the day after Reagan was elected because Iran knew that Reagan wasn't going to play their little games.
Try opening a history book...Ever hear of the Algiers accords? How about Warren Christopher?
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news here is that FINALLY its the iranians turn to get a good pounding. They've been asking for it longer than any muslims. Their military can be destroyed in about 48 hours like all backasswards, arrogant muslim nations. But the key is to off the perverted mullahs and clerics starting with khamenei.
Shooting down an airplane and kiling 290 men women and children wasn't enough for you?
allah under shoe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Jews killing muslims vice verse .. Perfect !!!

Both are cancers in ANY Western nation there is .
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

We gave diplomacy a chance several times. Now it is time to make a smoldering sand box out of Iran. Then they will be too busy rebuilding, and counting their dead to bother Israel for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min PetesaKe 109,512
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min HughBe 65,058
Pro-Palestinian Students Accused of Exploiting ... 59 min seymour 12
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Uzi 36,071
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 4 hr Alex WM 6
Israeli police raid Jerusalem holy site 22 hr Zioni 21
Hamas praises deadly West Bank shooting Wed USA Today 4
•••
•••